England's bouncing baby future KING is born

Congratulations to the UK. May the new king be healthy and bring reconciliation and happiness to the British people.

The Reverand Al notso Sharpton is sending out another crack team of investigators to ascertain if the rumors are true.

They claim that the new born heir to the British throne might be

white.

:eek:

Libs will be outrage it it turns out to be cisgendered

Sometimes, I feel really sorry for you. Its must be so hard to live with this fear and hate that obviously consumes you.

But, most of the time, I really don't care that you are fruitier than a nutcake.

The Reverand Al notso Sharpton is sending out another crack team of investigators to ascertain if the rumors are true.

white.

Jeeez, the froot loops are crawling out from under their rocks!

white.

Jeeez, the froot loops are crawling out from under their rocks!

So? Get back under your rock then, Muddly Dullwit.

Nobody will miss you.

TLBJAVARMDIFF1431La_presentation.jpg

Last edited:
Name contest...

Richard?...

That way, when the kid comes down with chickenpox, the Guardian and Telegraph can run headlines about Spotted Dick at Buckingham Palace...

( runs for the hills after belching-up a really, really bad joke )

Richard after the King who led the Crusades. Or Arthur who promised to return when the Country needed him most.

Another spoiled brat that will never have it rough or know how hard life is. Must be nice to be born into royalty.

It's surprising how much the British Royal Family has in common with American welfare recipients. Excep the Royals work.

Sometimes, I feel really sorry for you. Its must be so hard to live with this fear and hate that obviously consumes you.

But, most of the time, I really don't care that you are fruitier than a nutcake.

oh wow, coming from you...have you forgotten the thread about Zimmerman's wife being arrested and it was just started TODAY

I think they have a name for people like you, schizophrenic..

oh wow, coming from you...have you forgotten the thread about Zimmerman's wife being arrested and it was just started TODAY

I prefer the term lowlife

I prefer the term lowlife

that fits too..

Forum List

Back