🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Enlightened' peace activist attacks Israeli girl in California

It's not even about that. Someone lays a finger on a Zionist this is somehow news. But when a Zionist attacks someone else all they say is 'Well they shouldn't have done that'. That's it. They stop there and call us anti-Semites for politicizing it. On the other hand they are allowed to politicize it as much as they want and make it as if its a atrocity. This is really sickening. She's making it as if a Zionist is a master race. You wonder why people get so annoyed. She's trying to basically overflow this board with things to make us forget everything and accept Zionists as normal peace loving people who are part of our culture and that we aren't allowed to criticize them. It used be stop criticizing the Jew. And it evolved over the years into stop criticizing the Zionist. It's wrong to criticize Zionists. This is what's happening to our culture and it only gets worse everyday. Tomorrow you will be bashed for criticizing Zionists. Oh wait, nvm, a few politicians already tried that in Europe and they were forced to apologize and to meet Israeli/Jewish groups and made sure they establish a connection. It's not a secret anymore. We aren't hateful people, we are just simply stating the truth. You can't criticize these people. And now you know.

Which 'our culture' would that be, BIK?

The real American culture.

I guess that's all anyone needs to hear.....

"We aren't hateful people, we are just simply stating the truth."

Which 'we' are you talking about here? 'Cause it's "Rense-relying Jew-hating bigots" which first comes to mind.......

You post above is totally off the wall.

If you're part of the Zionist community you guys really need to quit doing bullcrap with money. All your relations are based off of money and influence. This is what Zionists tried in Germany and it lead all the Germans against them. Jews weren't loyal to Germany. Our education is so misleading in this country and people fall for it. You guys aren't innocent. I want to get that point across to you as much as I can. You are deeply involved in things that happened then. Before you know it in 50 years it's going to be the Americans persecuting the Jews. And you keep asking yourself why. It's happened everywhere you go. It's not because you're Jewish! I've stressed this many times. Stop taking the power and influence path.

Which 'we' are you talking about here? 'Cause it's "Rense-relying Jew-hating bigots" which first comes to mind.......

If you're part of the Zionist community you guys really need to quit doing bullcrap with money. All your relations are based off of money and influence. This is what Zionists tried in Germany and it lead all the Germans against them. Jews weren't loyal to Germany. Our education is so misleading in this country and people fall for it. You guys aren't innocent. I want to get that point across to you as much as I can. You are deeply involved in things that happened then. Before you know it in 50 years it's going to be the Americans persecuting the Jews. And you keep asking yourself why. It's happened everywhere you go. It's not because you're Jewish! I've stressed this many times. Stop taking the power and influence path.

I think you are treading suspiciously close to conspiracy theory here...Germany was far more complex than you make it out to be.

Anti-semitism (with rhetoric and sentiments similar to the anti-Islam now) - was rife between the two world wars in most of Europe and it had less to do with "money and influence" than percieved money and influence based on horrid stereotypes - again, similar to the horrid stereotypes being perpetrated on Muslims today. Jews made easy scapegoats due to a long history of religious persecution. It was easy for a country (Germany) - reeling from it's defeat in WW1 and the strict conditions laid upon it at Armistice, to turn to scapegoating to salvage national pride and turn away from it's horrible economic problems. It had less to do with what Jews were actually doing then it did with nationalism in the face of defeat and a need to find blame.

I think you are treading suspiciously close to conspiracy theory here...Germany was far more complex than you make it out to be.

Anti-semitism (with rhetoric and sentiments similar to the anti-Islam now) - was rife between the two world wars in most of Europe and it had less to do with "money and influence" than percieved money and influence based on horrid stereotypes - again, similar to the horrid stereotypes being perpetrated on Muslims today. Jews made easy scapegoats due to a long history of religious persecution. It was easy for a country (Germany) - reeling from it's defeat in WW1 and the strict conditions laid upon it at Armistice, to turn to scapegoating to salvage national pride and turn away from it's horrible economic problems. It had less to do with what Jews were actually doing then it did with nationalism in the face of defeat and a need to find blame.

My main point wasn't on Germany, it was complex and I apologize for the misunderstanding here. But it was more about double standards being applied.

My main point wasn't on Germany, it was complex and I apologize for the misunderstanding here. But it was more about double standards being applied.

That is certainly, an issue :(

Forum List

Back