🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough is Enough Already!!!!

If that's what you think then you still have not listened.

During the sympathetic reign of Potentate Barack Obamugabe, the radical Marxists staged the "Occupy Wall Street" shit that you took your name from. The result was to awaken the sleeping giant of decent America to the fact that our nation is off course, that radical leftist actors are engaged in a civil war meant to end the United States. The culmination of this was the election of Donald Trump, despite the Democrat Media Complex running one of the most vicious smear campaigns against him in history, despite treason by Obama in rigging the 2016 election. The PEOPLE that the democrats hate in "fly over country," those who "cling to God, guns, and the Constitution" arose and elected an outsider to break to rule of the openly treasonous democrats AND the hapless buffoon Republicans.

It's YOU who is not listening, it's you who has no grasp of what you've stirred up. You've shown your face, and it's the face of evil. America sees you for what you are.

The overwhelming percentage of Caucasians, I really feel, are eager to shed any vestige of latent ethnic prejudice, but the recent orgy of looting, arson, vandalism, and murder is sorely testing their resolve.

You’ve been given three weeks to protest, riot, loot, and generally act like a bunch of lawless animals.

You’ve gotten your 15 seconds of fame on tv and your new crockpot, Nike’s, flatscreen tv and/or whatever else you stole.

You’ve been allowed to disrespect, abuse, and disrupt the police, the Government, and the law abiding citizens of this country.

It’s time for this to END. Whether by you folks going home and returning to civil society or by armed destruction of your events and especially the insurrection isn’t area of CHAZ in Seattle, WA. If the Government will not force this issue, it’s time for armed citizens to band together and do so.

You’ve all gotten your 15 minutes of fame... now let’s see if you’re willing to BLEED for your cause!!!!!
And I hope when they bleed, they bleed out .

I think much of it will end when the Dems realize all this shit is hurting their chances in November. So many Americans realize we have a problem with bad cops want a fair and more equitable system, but are turned off by the violence and destruction of all these riots, burning, and looting. And most of it is hurting the minority communities, so they can't be too thrilled with what's going on either. On top of that, I doubt many of them want to defund the police or worse, disband them. They don't need fewer or no police, they need better police. Reform? Certainly. Consequences for misconduct? Yes. But here's a thought, why don't you vote the people who are not doing that OUT OF OFFICE?
As long as the beat continues to go on, arson, rioting, protesting, and vandalism will never see its end. Every time that there is an occurrence that at least one person believes is an injustice, anything in response to the occurrence is possible.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Neither of those things will ever happen unless Conservatives truly take over the nation completely.

Fuck conservatives. We need Constitutionalism. Conservative Inc. with their Neocon war mongers like Kristol and the Bush dynasty are part of the problem. I support the United States Constitution. The democrats are the enemy, they are waging open war against our system of government and our culture, but the Republicans are no friends.

You’ve been given three weeks to protest, riot, loot, and generally act like a bunch of lawless animals.

You’ve gotten your 15 seconds of fame on tv and your new crockpot, Nike’s, flatscreen tv and/or whatever else you stole.

You’ve been allowed to disrespect, abuse, and disrupt the police, the Government, and the law abiding citizens of this country.

It’s time for this to END. Whether by you folks going home and returning to civil society or by armed destruction of your events and especially the insurrection isn’t area of CHAZ in Seattle, WA. If the Government will not force this issue, it’s time for armed citizens to band together and do so.

You’ve all gotten your 15 minutes of fame... now let’s see if you’re willing to BLEED for your cause!!!!!

are you threatening to kill them or do you hope someone ELSE does it for you?

I think much of it will end when the Dems realize all this shit is hurting their chances in November. So many Americans realize we have a problem with bad cops want a fair and more equitable system, but are turned off by the violence and destruction of all these riots, burning, and looting. And most of it is hurting the minority communities, so they can't be too thrilled with what's going on either. On top of that, I doubt many of them want to defund the police or worse, disband them. They don't need fewer or no police, they need better police. Reform? Certainly. Consequences for misconduct? Yes. But here's a thought, why don't you vote the people who are not doing that OUT OF OFFICE?

They have already destroyed November.

Any chance that they had to take the Senate and keep the house went up in flames with the first building THEY burnt down, with the first girl raped by the democrat rioters, by the first store robbed by hoards of violent democrats.

Fuck conservatives. We need Constitutionalism. Conservative Inc. with their Neocon war mongers like Kristol and the Bush dynasty are part of the problem. I support the United States Constitution. The democrats are the enemy, they are waging open war against our system of government and our culture, but the Republicans are no friends.

I no longer believe the US Constitution is a viable document. We need a Conservative Authoritarian form of Government to cure the ills and keep us on track.

Not going to end until there is some assurance that things are not going back to "normal". Going to be a heavy lift for those who watch the brutality videos with glee.

It's going to end when the Democrat Media Complex stops pimping it and when the leftist elite stop funding it.
If that's what you think then you still have not listened.
Aww, you idiots just spew bs after bs all day long. IMO, you scum are in for a bad ending and if I'm wrong them I don't care anymore, come get us scumbag.
What does black people being treated fairly by the law cost you? Nothing whatsoever except the sadistic thrill you get when someone gets a beatdown by the cops.

I no longer believe the US Constitution is a viable document. We need a Conservative Authoritarian form of Government to cure the ills and keep us on track.

Then you are as bad as the democrats.

Never encountered a more miserable bastard than you seem to be. What joy is there in your life you think is worth mass murder to protect?

What does black people being treated fairly by the law cost you? Nothing whatsoever except the sadistic thrill you get when someone gets a beatdown by the cops.

If they were being treated fairly even more of them would be in jail right now. That’s the problem... we no longer PUNISH criminals by locking them away from Society. We lie to ourselves about them being rehabilitated and toss them back out into zsiciety yo reoffend.

Last edited:
Never encountered a more miserable bastard than you seem to be. What joy is there in your life you think is worth mass murder to protect?

I don’t believe in fun, happiness or pleasure. I believe in Right and Wrong. Nothing more.

There is no joy in my life because I have to deal with this diseased society and species (humanity) on a daily basis.

And you condemn others for doing the same.

You spew nonsense.

You are raping, pillaging, and burning across the nation. You are a marauding force of looters waging war against America. If you come to where I am, I will treat you as what you are, violent attackers.

I'm pretty sure I'm sitting in my living room.

Kenneth Walker was protecting himself by people illegally breaking into his home. Have you condemned that?

Forum List

Back