🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough is Enough Already!!!!

Another miserable bastard who hates life.

I love life. I love liberty - which you seek to crush. I love American culture, which you are raping. I love our history, the good and bad, which you are erasing.

What sort of "life" does one like you, only has what your rulers tell you in the moment and must subvert your own experience to conform to party goals, live?

I know what happened yesterday, last week, last year, last century. I don't have to subvert myself to the newest party purge of history. That must be exhausting for you.

And you condemn others for doing the same.

You spew nonsense.

You are raping, pillaging, and burning across the nation. You are a marauding force of looters waging war against America. If you come to where I am, I will treat you as what you are, violent attackers.

I'm pretty sure I'm sitting in my living room.

Kenneth Walker was protecting himself by people illegally breaking into his home. Have you condemned that?

Yes, you are in your living room cheering the mobs who are burning the nation.

You must be so proud.

I've never heard of Kenneth Walker.

But what of David Dorn? You of the left never seem to care about him.

And you condemn others for doing the same.

You spew nonsense.

You are raping, pillaging, and burning across the nation. You are a marauding force of looters waging war against America. If you come to where I am, I will treat you as what you are, violent attackers.

I'm pretty sure I'm sitting in my living room.

Kenneth Walker was protecting himself by people illegally breaking into his home. Have you condemned that?

Yes, you are in your living room cheering the mobs who are burning the nation.

You must be so proud.

I've never heard of Kenneth Walker.

But what of David Dorn? You of the left never seem to care about him.

The person who killed him will go to prison for the rest of his life just as he should. You don't protest a system when it works correctly.

You have heard of Kenneth Walker.

The person who killed him will go to prison for the rest of his life just as he should. You don't protest a system when it works correctly.

The person who murdered George Floyd is in jail and going to prison for the rest of his life. Across the nation democrats have raped, pillaged and burned when the system works correctly.

You have heard of Kenneth Walker.

No, I hadn't. I looked it up, sounds like he was exercising his rights. No Knock Warrants are stupid and the tactic of tyrants.

Another miserable bastard who hates life.

I love life. I love liberty - which you seek to crush. I love American culture, which you are raping. I love our history, the good and bad, which you are erasing.

What sort of "life" does one like you, only has what your rulers tell you in the moment and must subvert your own experience to conform to party goals, live?

I know what happened yesterday, last week, last year, last century. I don't have to subvert myself to the newest party purge of history. That must be exhausting for you.
Everything you have is because someone else fought for your right to have it. You do not get to decide that the most America activity of all, standing up to arbitrary authority, is no longer a valid way to a more perfect union. All anyone wants is what you take for granted.

Not going to end until there is some assurance that things are not going back to "normal". Going to be a heavy lift for those who watch the brutality videos with glee.

It's going to end when the Democrat Media Complex stops pimping it and when the leftist elite stop funding it.
If that's what you think then you still have not listened.
Aww, you idiots just spew bs after bs all day long. IMO, you scum are in for a bad ending and if I'm wrong them I don't care anymore, come get us scumbag.
What does black people being treated fairly by the law cost you? Nothing whatsoever except the sadistic thrill you get when someone gets a beatdown by the cops.
Only if they're black. Then they deserve it. Even old black grandmas.

Everything you have is because someone else fought for your right to have it.

Marxist pablum "you didn't build that" idiocy. Utterly unrelated to the subject at hand, but you Stalinists exist on your slogans. Since you destroy history on a daily basis as party goals shift, you have nothing but slogans to rest on.

You do not get to decide that the most America activity of all, standing up to arbitrary authority, is no longer a valid way to a more perfect union. All anyone wants is what you take for granted.

Again you are spouting utter nonsense, reading non-contextual slogans that have no bearing on what is being discussed.

1. Fact, George Floyd was murdered by Derek Chauvin under the color of authority
  2. Fact, Derek Chauvin is in jail for that murder awaiting trail for second degree murder and a life sentence in prison
  3. Fact. The system worked exactly as it is designed. justice is served.
And yet you democrats rape, pillage, and burn across the nation. For justice? Clearly not, justice has already been served. No, you want to burn it all down so that you can establish the Marxist hell on earth that you dream of.

Marxist pablum "you didn't build that" idiocy. Utterly unrelated to the subject at hand, but you Stalinists exist on your slogans. Since you destroy history on a daily basis as party goals shift, you have nothing but slogans to rest on.

You do not get to decide that the most America activity of all, standing up to arbitrary authority, is no longer a valid way to a more perfect union. All anyone wants is what you take for granted.

Again you are spouting utter nonsense, reading non-contextual slogans that have no bearing on what is being discussed.

1. Fact, George Floyd was murdered by Derek Chauvin under the color of authority
  2. Fact, Derek Chauvin is in jail for that murder awaiting trail for second degree murder and a life sentence in prison
And yet you democrats rape, pillage, and burn across the nation. For justice? Clearly not, justice has already been served. No, you want to burn it all down so that you can establish the Marxist hell on earth that you dream of.

Who is being held responsible for the death of Breonna Taylor?

This is not about one single instance. Derek Chauvin would have never been arrested either without the previous protests.

This is not about one single instance. Derek Chauvin would have never been arrested either without the previous protests.
You're talking to a Nazi with no interest in fairness.

You're the Nazi, and the entire board knows it.

People like me defeated Hitler and people like you.

Explain the tort?

I notice you leftists didn't protest or riot over the death of Daniel Leetin Shaver

But then, white lives don't matter.

I most certainly did. And yes that is a part of the problem. The cop was charged BUT a stupid jury let him off. He should have spent many years in prison. He was another example of someone that was not mentally competent to be a police officer.

I am not allowed to link to other websites that discuss politics here but I most certainly did protest that. That others people did not is something I've addressed. It's not wrong that blacks are protesting it happening to them, it's wrong that more white people are not when it happens to them.

Is what happened to Shaver wrong?

You're the Nazi, and the entire board knows it.

People like me defeated Hitler and people like you.
Nope. Nazis see minorities getting uppity and want to beat them back to their assigned place in society . Just like you. At some point someone is going to try and you will come in your pants.

Explain the tort?

I notice you leftists didn't protest or riot over the death of Daniel Leetin Shaver

I most certainly did. And yes that is a part of the problem. The cop was charged BUT a stupid jury let him off. He should have spent many years in prison. He was another example of someone that was not mentally competent to be a police officer.

I am not allowed to link to other websites that discuss politics here but I most certainly did protest that. That others people did not is something I've addressed. It's not wrong that blacks are protesting it happening to them, it's wrong that more white people are not when it happens to them.

Yes, I view cold blooded murder as wrong.

What was the tort in the death of Breonna Taylor?

Explain the tort?

Yes, I view cold blooded murder as wrong.

What was the tort in the death of Breonna Taylor?

The officer(s) lied to get the warrant. The person they were after was already in custody also.

Nope. Nazis see minorities getting uppity and want to beat them back to their assigned place in society . Just like you. At some point someone is going to try and you will come in your pants.

Such a cowardly little shit. You get defeated UTTERLY, and start lying. Slander and libel won't save you, little cvnt.

Tell me Comrade; If we take a system where the state has absolute control of the means of production using central planning to determine what products are produced and what price they are sold for, where an authoritarian state rules under dictatorship of either a single man or a group of rulers, where the rights of individuals are subverted to the privilege of groups, where individualism in general is oppressed in favor of the collective, where any competing political or economic ideas are suppressed by the state, where the press is controlled by the state or the party and operates to further the agenda of the rulers, where speech against the state or collectivism in general is a criminal offense; how does this substantially differ from the Marxism you promote?

The officer(s) lied to get the warrant. The person they were after was already in custody also.

Assuming that's true, then the family has a solid case for wrongful death against the department and the city.

We know they won't criminally charge the police with perjury. Fuck, the FBI lied on warrants to spy on the POTUS and we do nothing.

Forum List

Back