Enough is enough - use RICO to restore science respect.

When people are not informed, or falsely informed, they develop incorrect beliefs. Don't form your beliefs on propaganda. :dig:

FinalIronyMeter.gif
The real irony is you actually do form your opinion from conservative propaganda and are too ignorant to admit it.
and yours through liberal propaganda, so what's your argument. They are opposite opinions, why are you afraid of mine/ ours?

So now you want to criminalize dissent? How very freedom minded of you.
That's not dissent. That's lying to the mass public - the worst kind of lying.
Politicians have always lied to the public. The worst kind of lying has been to foist a hoax like global warming or its climate change incarnation.
That line will be a hit when you are in the water ration line.

Or in the bail out line for rain. Or, the blanket line for snow. Or the storm warning line for storms that don't happen. Oh. Lack of storms is climate change.

It's a hoax. Anyone can see that.
with all the rubbing alcohol you consume it's obvious you say that.
says the man drinking kool-aid every day

Since he has no evidence that supports his envirowacko claim.

So now you want to criminalize dissent? How very freedom minded of you.

No, the worst kind of lying is people like you fooling the masses into believing we are causing climate change.
From Joseph Fourier to Tyndall, to Svante Arrhenius, the science has been solid that an increase in GHG's create an increase in heat in the atmosphere. Evidence from the past extinctions indicates that rapid increases from GHG's caused by Trapp Volcanism caused those extinctions. We have rapidly increased the levels of both CO2 and CH4 in the atmosphere, over 40% for CO2 and over 250% for CH4.

The evidence is irrefutable that we are causing major changes in our climate. Changes that will negatively impact all of us.
old socks, what part of the atmosphere are you saying?

Wasn't there a headline or two in the last week or so warning of a coming mini ice age?

And that's good because the climate change kooks have been one ice age down since they warned one was on the way 35-40 years ago.
Misinformation is rampant. That is why we need to clean up all the garbage disguised as facts. Those who create fake facts should be held accountable. Global warming is affecting the climate, so what does lying get you? So far the warming oceans are having a huge impact on the weather.

Prove it is man made and then prove how much man contributes
Were you to actually look at the evidence that the scientists present, you would see that it is already proven. Instead, you blindly accept whatever the 'Conservative' lie machine spews.
well when they do present some evidence, we'll look at it. To date you and your scientist friends have presented zero facts. Models are not fact. Sorry pal, just ain't. You can believe that until you're in your grave, but they ain't.

As we see these "Globull warmers" are becoming Dangerous to us suggesting they use RICO.
wtf
Steph, it would be a good thing for us. It would actually make them show us their data. Funny eh?

Misinformation is rampant. That is why we need to clean up all the garbage disguised as facts. Those who create fake facts should be held accountable. Global warming is affecting the climate, so what does lying get you? So far the warming oceans are having a huge impact on the weather.

Were you to actually look at the evidence that the scientists present, you would see that it is already proven. Instead, you blindly accept whatever the 'Conservative' lie machine spews.

It is NOT proven that is a lie. If you knew ANYTHING about science, or the "science" of global warming, you would know that. You don't, all you can do is tell lies.

You already admitted countless times you don't give a fuck about the science you want to go way way overboard to protect the children of the future .

Never said that ever. Why the lies? Why do global warming scientists and believers have to lie all the time?
I think he replied to the wrong post. I'm just saying he's a skeptic too. Posted against the OP.

Sorry, but calls for using government to punish speech you don't like makes me cranky. It's that whole not liking fascist twats thing.
That might be ok if it were actually happening.since it's not....

Keep deluding yourself about that.
as always that would be you.

Nice retort there, hammer. Anything of substance to add, or will you go back to your normal AlGore worship?
If you ever present substance I will reply with substance.
you know that's a volley right? In other words, back at you. Show us what 20 PPM of CO2's magic is.

Wasn't there a headline or two in the last week or so warning of a coming mini ice age?

And that's good because the climate change kooks have been one ice age down since they warned one was on the way 35-40 years ago.

Read. IPCC Fifth Assessment Synthesis Report

Read it when it first came out. Please show us the part that shows actual science and not opinion, or haven't YOU read it yet? On the other hand maybe you don't understand the difference between facts and opinions?

The consensus opinion is based on volumes of scientific facts accumulated over centuries. Even Exxon scientists saw it happening back in the fifties as Hartmann's video exposes. This is why their denial and fraudulent statements are criminal.
there's that word again,'consensus' show me where that word is part of science, just further proves you have no idea about environments and climate studies. So bring on RICO

Not the point! AR5 and "The hotterest Summa EHAV!!!!!!" are an accounting fiction caused by adding a whole new flexible data set (deep oceans. What was the temperature of the "Deep oceans" 150 years ago?) to the equations
That is simply not true. These are land temperatures. This is the hottest year on record.
Climate at a Glance | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

Even in the US this summer and fall have been way above average except in Alaska. You can feel it yourself wherever you are. It's damn hot. Open your eyes dammit. Global warming is real.

Glowarm and cc have been happening for millions of years. Geological cycles. We're but a pinprick.

The hockey stick statistic has not happened before. Humans are doing this. (Ref: Al Gore's Inconvenient Truth)

The hockey stick (or Hokey Schitck) is an outright fabrication and a lie.. Even a random number generator with the MCV (Mann Correction Vector) applied will show a dam hockey stick.

View attachment 53443

As I stated before, lies don't solve anything.
man another volley. swhoooosh, back at you!

Where are your facts?

The AGWCult is a bigger fraud than Bernie Madoff and SHOULD be procecuted nder RICO
Wrong. It's the truth. You can't handle the truth.

LOL@ Truth

All of a sudden in AR5 you have to add in "Warming" that been consumed by the deep oceans just to make your numbers work

LOL
Do you think oceans can't absorb heat? Do you understand basic chemistry and physics, energy budget, etc? Do you understand any science whatsoever?

Fact remains ... this year is smashing all record books.

Global warming is real. Feel free to remain ignorant for god only knows what reason.

No, the facts are the "record" temps are five times lower than the instruments can measure. Do you not understand simple math? The claim is the record has been broken by . 038 C. The problem of course is that NOAA admits their instruments are only accurate to within .1 degree C. Do you see the problem there? I'll make it easy for you....I can make the claim that the temps DROPPED by .038 degree and be just as accurate.

Apparently, you are having fun making things up.

And another volley......swooosh, good game, but I have the lead, it was your serve and you failed to produce the facts.

Wrong. It's the truth. You can't handle the truth.

LOL@ Truth

All of a sudden in AR5 you have to add in "Warming" that been consumed by the deep oceans just to make your numbers work

LOL
Do you think oceans can't absorb heat? Do you understand basic chemistry and physics, energy budget, etc? Do you understand any science whatsoever?

Fact remains ... this year is smashing all record books.

Global warming is real. Feel free to remain ignorant for god only knows what reason.

No, the facts are the "record" temps are five times lower than the instruments can measure. Do you not understand simple math? The claim is the record has been broken by . 038 C. The problem of course is that NOAA admits their instruments are only accurate to within .1 degree C. Do you see the problem there? I'll make it easy for you....I can make the claim that the temps DROPPED by .038 degree and be just as accurate.

Apparently, you are having fun making things up.

And another volley......swooosh, good game, but I have the lead, it was your serve and you failed to produce the facts.

He has run out of broken models... Again...

cmip5-73-models-vs-obs-20n-20s-mt-5-yr-means11.png

Source: Dr Roy Spencer

Last edited:
When people are not informed, or falsely informed, they develop incorrect beliefs. Don't form your beliefs on propaganda. :dig:

FinalIronyMeter.gif
The real irony is you actually do form your opinion from conservative propaganda and are too ignorant to admit it.
and yours through liberal propaganda, so what's your argument. They are opposite opinions, why are you afraid of mine/ ours?
Nice false assumption.
I don't fear your opinion however I do fear the consequences of inaction .
Even if climate change was a hoax our waste and pollution will if not acted upon will kill us just surely as climate change would.

Politicians have always lied to the public. The worst kind of lying has been to foist a hoax like global warming or its climate change incarnation.

Or in the bail out line for rain. Or, the blanket line for snow. Or the storm warning line for storms that don't happen. Oh. Lack of storms is climate change.

I don't? Come to California and see for yourself .
You seem like like a cherry flavor kool-aid guy or is it the new denier dingle berry flavor?

FinalIronyMeter.gif
Nice false assumption.
Even if climate change was a hoax our waste and pollution will if not acted upon will kill us just surely as climate change would.
Based on what? See you all put out these one liners like you have all of this data. And yet, when queried for the data, you ain't got it. SO produce your fear mongering data and let's see how damaging it is.

I don't? Come to California and see for yourself .
You seem like like a cherry flavor kool-aid guy or is it the new denier dingle berry flavor?
what's in California?

FinalIronyMeter.gif
Nice false assumption.
Based on what? See you all put out these one liners like you have all of this data. And yet, when queried for the data, you ain't got it. SO produce your fear mongering data and let's see how damaging it is.
So you are more worried about keeping the herd calm then the consequences of doing nothing?

Forum List

Back