Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Not functional or not, we picked for them, without their consent. Should we not do that considering you don't even want that done when they do consent?

Like it said on the link, they remove dysfunctional tissue because of concerns of cancer and other health problems.

This is not the same as a person who does not have these anomalies.
So, it's okay to operate without their consent but not okay to operate when we have their consent. Got it.

Seems you have no issues picking then gender, of someone else.

I think you should go back and read the links I posted about these diseases and educate yourself. You sound really, really stupid.
These are also not diseases. You have zero understanding of biology. You can't even use the correct terms.

Yes they are. They are physical anomalies and genetic diseases.
Wrong, dead wrong. They are other sexes, not diseases
The 6 Most Common Biological Sexes in Humans

Like it said on the link, they remove dysfunctional tissue because of concerns of cancer and other health problems.

So, it's okay to operate without their consent but not okay to operate when we have their consent. Got it.

I think you should go back and read the links I posted about these diseases and educate yourself. You sound really, really stupid.
These are also not diseases. You have zero understanding of biology. You can't even use the correct terms.

No they aren't. Those are genetic anomalies and mutations, and they are accompanied by other health issues and other anomalies. Those are birth defects.

I wonder how many more times I will have to explain this to these dunces? :eusa_think:

Take some classes or at least read some links and then maybe you two can participate in an intelligent discussion. :lol:

Do you offer intelligent discussions?

I know the difference between birth defects and transgenderism. :D

Obviously not.

How so?

I just gave you an example. Duh!

And XX male who wants their penis removed, are they transgender?

That is not a transgender. That is a person with a birth defect/genetic abnormality. A transgender is a person with healthy and functioning sex organs that match their chromosomes. XX or XY.
So, an XX male who wants to remove their penis is approved, by you, to do so?

Once done, they head to the girls' room, correct, since it's based on looks?

Doesn't have anything to do with me. That is up to their doctor because they have a birth defect.
How is a normal penis that just happens to be on an XX body a birth defect? It's healthy so he/she can't remove it based on your position, right?

They usually are not normal. They also have many other health-related problems. Read the links and educate yourself please. TIA.
Answer the question, bitch. Can an XX male with a normal penis have it removed, yes or no?

No they aren't. Those are genetic anomalies and mutations, and they are accompanied by other health issues and other anomalies. Those are birth defects.
One X is not a birth defect, and neither are XY females or XX or XYY males.

You really need to read the links I posted. They will teach you a lot about the problems you are discussing. These problems do not include transgenders because transgenders do not have these anomalies. Transgenders are people with healthy and functioning genitals and internal organs, who usually DO look like men or women and have the XX or XY chromosomes. In other words, there is nothing at all physically or genetically wrong with them. What is wrong with them is in their mind, mental illness.

I wonder how many more times I will have to explain this to these dunces? :eusa_think:

Take some classes or at least read some links and then maybe you two can participate in an intelligent discussion. :lol:

Do you offer intelligent discussions?

I know the difference between birth defects and transgenderism. :D

Obviously not.

How so?

I just gave you an example. Duh!

No, you gave me an example of a person who had a genetic anomaly and didn't know it.

Yes they are.

So far, you can't define gender, can't work out what you are when you are XY but look female, think it's okay to operate on babies without their consent but wrong to operate on teenagers with their consent, and you can't say whether an XX male cutting off his healthy penis would be wrong?

You really need to read the links I posted. They will teach you a lot about the problems you are discussing. These problems do not include transgenders because transgenders do not have these anomalies. Transgenders are people with healthy and functioning genitals and internal organs, who usually DO look like men or women and have the XX or XY chromosomes. In other words, there is nothing at all physically or genetically wrong with them. What is wrong with them is in their mind, mental illness.

So, the young girl with the male chromosomes and internal testes, who identifies as a female and looks like one, is suffering from mental illness? Should the coach of her swim team be notified?

Yes they are.
You have no clue what a birth defect is.

This is NOT transgenderism. It is a disease.

XYY Syndrome - NORD (National Organization for Rare Disorders)

Causes
XYY syndrome is a rare chromosomal disorder caused by the presence of an extra Y chromosome. Normally, males have 46 chromosomes including one X and one Y chromosome. Males with XYY syndrome have 47 chromosomes, two of which are Y chromosomes. Most cases of XYY syndrome are due to a cell division error in the sperm prior to conception. Rarely, the cell division error occurs after conception resulting in a mosiac of cells with 46 chromosomes and 47 chromosomes. The exact cause for why these errors in cell division occur is not understood.

So, the young girl with the male chromosomes and internal testes, who identifies as a female and looks like one, is suffering from mental illness? Should the coach of her swim team be notified?

That's a disease. Damn, read the links I posted. Maybe you will learn something! :cuckoo: Or maybe not.

That's a disease. Damn, read the links I posted. Maybe you will learn something! :cuckoo: Or maybe not.

A disease that manifested into a healthy, vibrant young girl?
What is wrong with you?

Klinefelter syndrome is associated with a group of chromosomal disorders in males in which one or more extra X chromosomes are present. Males with the classic form of the disorder have one extra X chromosome. Males with variant forms of Klinefelter syndrome have additional X and/or Y chromosomes. The extra X and/or Y chromosome can affect physical, developmental, behavioral, and cognitive functioning. Common physical features may include tall stature, lack of secondary pubertal development, small testes (hypogonadism), delayed pubertal development, and breast development (gynecomastia) in late puberty. These features may be associated with low testosterone level and elevated gonadotropin levels. (For more information on this disorder, choose “Klinefelter” as your search term in the Rare Disease Database.)

Sotos syndrome is a variable genetic disorder characterized by excessive growth before and after birth. One of the major features of Sotos syndrome is a particular facial appearance that includes facial flushing, an abnormally prominent forehead (frontal bossing), down-slanting eyelid folds (palpebral fissures), prominent, narrow jaw, a long narrow face and a head shape that is similar to an inverted pear. Height and head circumference are measured to be greater than average for most affected children.

Forum List

Back