Enough of this transgender nonsense.

These people who are born with birth defects have many other physical problems and anomalies. They are not "transgendered" people.

Given your vast experience as a medical assistant, could you determine from looking at a transgender person if they were born a hermaphrodite?

Obviously you do not know the definition of a "transgender." Lol. They are NOT hermaphrodites.

How do you know that an operation performed to make a baby a girl has not resulted in the female now wanting to be a male?

That is not what we are talking about here. A transgender is a person who has no physical or genetic anomalies and has the XX or the XY chromosomes.
And XX male who wants their penis removed, are they transgender?

These people who are born with birth defects have many other physical problems and anomalies. They are not "transgendered" people.

Given your vast experience as a medical assistant, could you determine from looking at a transgender person if they were born a hermaphrodite?

Obviously you do not know the definition of a "transgender." Lol. They are NOT hermaphrodites.

How do you know that an operation performed to make a baby a girl has not resulted in the female now wanting to be a male?

That is not what we are talking about here. A transgender is a person who has no physical or genetic anomalies and has the XX or the XY chromosomes.

That is not a transgender. That is a person with a birth defect/genetic abnormality. A transgender is a person with healthy and functioning sex organs that match their chromosomes. XX or XY.

Nah, just with idiots.

So you have a problem with yourself then? :D A "transgender" is a person who has no physical or genetic anomalies, who has perfectly healthy and functioning genitals. Get it yet? A person who is born with a defect has a physical defect with their genitals as well as other health issues. These are two completely different things.

Have you written and published your findings in a medical journal yet?

I don't have to. Doctors already have.

Definition of transgender
  1. : of, relating to, or being a person (as a transsexual or transvestite) who identifies with or expresses a gender identity that differs from the one which corresponds to the person's sex at birth
And what is a person's sex at birth, especially when we pick for them?

We don't do that unless they are born with a birth defect, and a lot of times those extra "genitals" are removed because they are not functional.
Not functional or not, we picked for them, without their consent. Should we not do that considering you don't even want that done when they do consent?

I wonder how many more times I will have to explain this to these dunces? :eusa_think:

Take some classes or at least read some links and then maybe you two can participate in an intelligent discussion. :lol:

So you have a problem with yourself then? :D A "transgender" is a person who has no physical or genetic anomalies, who has perfectly healthy and functioning genitals. Get it yet? A person who is born with a defect has a physical defect with their genitals as well as other health issues. These are two completely different things.

1. : of, relating to, or being a person (as a transsexual or transvestite) who identifies with or expresses a gender identity that differs from the one which corresponds to the person's sex at birth

We don't do that unless they are born with a birth defect, and a lot of times those extra "genitals" are removed because they are not functional.
Not functional or not, we picked for them, without their consent. Should we not do that considering you don't even want that done when they do consent?

Like it said on the link, they remove dysfunctional tissue because of concerns of cancer and other health problems.

This is not the same as a person who does not have these anomalies.

That is not a transgender. That is a person with a birth defect/genetic abnormality. A transgender is a person with healthy and functioning sex organs that match their chromosomes. XX or XY.
So, an XX male who wants to remove their penis is approved, by you, to do so?

Once done, they head to the girls' room, correct, since it's based on looks?

I wonder how many more times I will have to explain this to these dunces? :eusa_think:

Take some classes or at least read some links and then maybe you two can participate in an intelligent discussion. :lol:
We know the biology, you don't.

Did not listen to the tape. A young girl had always felt like a female and when she was 15 years of age, she found out she had male chromosomes and internal testes. Do yourself a favor, and learn something.

Doesn't have anything to do with me. That is up to their doctor because they have a birth defect.

Like it said on the link, they remove dysfunctional tissue because of concerns of cancer and other health problems.

So, it's okay to operate without their consent but not okay to operate when we have their consent. Got it.

Seems you have no issues picking the gender, of someone else.

We know the biology, you don't.

Obviously you don't since you are equating birth defects and genetic mutations with people who don't have these issues and are perfectly healthy. :) You are just desperate.

So, it's okay to operate without their consent but not okay to operate when we have their consent. Got it.

Seems you have no issues picking then gender, of someone else.

I think you should go back and read the links I posted about these diseases and educate yourself. You sound really, really stupid.

Do you offer intelligent discussions?

Doesn't have anything to do with me. That is up to their doctor because they have a birth defect.
How is a normal penis that just happens to be on an XX body a birth defect? It's healthy so he/she can't remove it based on your position, right?

I think you should go back and read the links I posted about these diseases and educate yourself. You sound really, really stupid.
These are also not diseases. You have zero understanding of biology. You can't even use the correct terms.

Did not listen to the tape. A young girl had always felt like a female and when she was 15 years of age, she found out she had male chromosomes and internal testes. Do yourself a favor, and learn something.

Then that is an anomaly/birth defect. A transgendered person (the kind we are talking about HERE) is a person who has normal physical characteristics, internal organs and chromosomes. Their genitals are functioning and normal.

How is a normal penis that just happens to be on an XX body a birth defect? It's healthy so he/she can't remove it based on your position, right?

They usually are not normal. They also have many other health-related problems. Read the links and educate yourself please. TIA.

These are also not diseases. You have zero understanding of biology. You can't even use the correct terms.

Yes they are. They are physical anomalies and genetic diseases.

Forum List

Back