Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Why do you say that? You don't know me. ;)

I say it because of your posts.
Why do you call people dumb, ugly and whores?

Do you have something to add to this discussion. If you want to talk about me (which you obviously do), then start a thread. :D

Start your own thread about yourself.

No. Now, if you have something to add to this topic, then do it. Next time, I'm going to report you. :) K?

Why wait?

Because I'm a nice person who believes in giving people a fair chance. Now, did you have some things you wanted to say or did you want to add to this discussion in some way? Please do. :)

I'm not the topic of discussion. Try again. :lol:

You made yourself the topic of discussion. Try to keep up or are you just too adorable?

No, you did that. Want me to go get your posts?

Did you call yourself knowledgeable, cute, and adorable?

Do you have something to add to THIS topic? If not, then start another thread about me. I'll participate and maybe even post some bikini pictures for you since you seem so obsessed by me. ;) Lol.

I just threw up. I think you should report yourself for sexual exploitation.

Well then stop talking about me and focus on the topic. Thanks. :)

I'm not the topic of discussion. Try again. :lol:

You made yourself the topic of discussion. Try to keep up or are you just too adorable?

Do you have something to add to THIS topic? If not, then start another thread about me. I'll participate and maybe even post some bikini pictures for you since you seem so obsessed by me. ;) Lol.

You probably have an erection. :lol:

You're sick and twisted. The stage is all yours.

You're sick and twisted. The stage is all yours.

Just like I thought, you've got less than zero. :D Bye bye now!

Okay, so it's all based on looks, and since you are all so concerned about what looks are in what bathroom, any transsexual should be operated on ASAP, and all Interersexed children should have a gender picked for them and as many operations as necessary to make them look "normal".

Once everyone looks either A or B, the bathroom question resolves itself. Problem solved.

No... Again... it is NOT based on looks... it is based on genitalia. Penises cannot be allowed in the little girls rooms... it's unacceptable. It doesn't matter who they are attached to or what kind of mental or physical challenges that person may or may not have. Protecting the privacy rights and the safety of women is paramount to all other considerations here. I'm sorry if you don't get that... learn to be tolerant and not a bigot.

These people who are born with birth defects have many other physical problems and anomalies. They are not "transgendered" people.

Given your vast experience as a medical assistant, could you determine from looking at a transgender person if they were born a hermaphrodite?
No
No one can just look at a person and tell

However, the instance of Hermaphroditism is so small that special allotments can be made for such individuals if the need arises.

But for someone transgenderism is different. For instance, how do we know if the person is really transgendered?
You don't, and you can't. They are the only ones who can know.

And yes, they could be wrong.

Of course, if you suffer from a mental illness, such as body dysmorphic syndrome, you can be treated in other ways besides life changing and dangerous surgeries and hormones.
These people who are born with birth defects have many other physical problems and anomalies. They are not "transgendered" people.

Given your vast experience as a medical assistant, could you determine from looking at a transgender person if they were born a hermaphrodite?
No

However, the instance of Hermaphroditism is so small that special allotments can be made for such individuals if the need arises.

But for someone transgenderism is different. For instance, how do we know if the person is really transgendered?

Of course, if you suffer from a mental illness, such as body dysmorphic syndrome, you can be treated in other ways besides life changing and dangerous surgeries and hormones.
Dear ChrisL there is a key difference between ppl who are mentally ill and have issues with their gender. Vs people whose personality and spirit really is female in a male body or male in a female body. You can tell if it natural for them if they are healed and happy. Not all transgender ppl suffer mental illness as you portray them. The ones who get so depressed or angry they commit suicide maybe. But some have truly accepted themselves and are okay changing and are OK knowing that society may never understand or accept them. I know someone who came out after letting go and embracing their true self and became happy for the first time after making the decision to change. Not all the same.

No

No

Dear ChrisL there is a key difference between ppl who are mentally ill and have issues with their gender. Vs people whose personality and spirit really is female in a male body or male in a female body. You can tell if it natural for them if they are healed and happy. Not all transgender ppl suffer mental illness as you portray them. The ones who get so depressed or angry they commit suicide maybe. But some have truly accepted themselves and are okay changing and are OK knowing that society may never understand or accept them. I know someone who came out after letting go and embracing their true self and became happy for the first time after making the decision to change. Not all the same.

Sure, nobody knows what is REALLY going on inside their heads, but the fact of the matter is, these "treatments" are unethical, messing with normally functioning and healthy bodies and making them "not" normally functioning and not very healthy.

Your continued lies.

What lies. Like I said, post something that I've said that is a lie, or shut your whore mouth.

Whore?

Have trouble reading, huh? Oh, now I see what your problem is. :D Try taking some reading classes, or get some glasses.

You just called me a whore who can't see or read, and you profess to be knowledgeable?

Apparently you cannot see or read, and you are a dumb whore. Lol.
Your continued lies.

What lies. Like I said, post something that I've said that is a lie, or shut your whore mouth.

Whore?

Have trouble reading, huh? Oh, now I see what your problem is. :D Try taking some reading classes, or get some glasses.

You just called me a whore who can't see or read, and you profess to be knowledgeable?

Dear ChrisL for someone who protests sexist language targeting and abusing women, why are you stooping to that here? Are you being sarcastic or ironic, trying to use someone's own language against them? In this case if you called the other person whore first then did you start t hi s? Please, if you are going to refer to a whore such as a political sellout, then make sure the context is clear. Or it sounds like gratuitous language or ad hominem attack against someone personally to hurt their feelings. This isn't considered "nice" where did THAT come from?

Whore?

Whore?

Dear ChrisL for someone who protests sexist language targeting and abusing women, why are you stooping to that here? Are you being sarcastic or ironic, trying to use someone's own language against them? In this case if you called the other person whore first then did you start t hi s? Please, if you are going to refer to a whore such as a political sellout, then make sure the context is clear. Or it sounds like gratuitous language or ad hominem attack against someone personally to hurt their feelings. This isn't considered "nice" where did THAT come from?

Because, that poster is a psycho stalker.

No

No

Sure, nobody knows what is REALLY going on inside their heads, but the fact of the matter is, these "treatments" are unethical, messing with normally functioning and healthy bodies and making them "not" normally functioning and not very healthy.
Dear ChrisL I agree with you in that I'd much rather people work with their natural bodies. But some ppl really are happier changing. If ppl want to change their boobs, same thing. Some ppl are sick and get obsessed with plastic surgery and destroy themselves. Some are healthy and happy. Not all ppl are sick who change their bodies. I don't agree with a lot of plastic surgery, but I recognize the difference between ppl who are sick and ppl who know what they need and go for it.

I think the surgery and the hormones "temporarily" reduce a transsexual's dysphoric disorder, just like puking "temporarily" reduces the anorexic's anxiety levels. These people need psychiatric therapy, not dangerous surgeries that can lead to many health issues or hormones that can also lead to many health issues.

Long-Term Follow-Up of Transsexual Persons Undergoing Sex Reassignment Surgery: Cohort Study in Sweden

Conclusion

This study found substantially higher rates of overall mortality, death from cardiovascular disease and suicide, suicide attempts, and psychiatric hospitalisations in sex-reassigned transsexual individuals compared to a healthy control population. This highlights that post surgical transsexuals are a risk group that need long-term psychiatric and somatic follow-up. Even though surgery and hormonal therapy alleviates gender dysphoria, it is apparently not sufficient to remedy the high rates of morbidity and mortality found among transsexual persons. Improved care for the transsexual group after the sex reassignment should therefore be considered.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...news-story/a6da09f95a36857eeee95f16028b06ebeb

Please read the article and then come back and tell us why we should go by a persons gender identity instead of their actual sex.

We are getting nowhere with the genetic argument.
If ppl want their beliefs respected, they should equally respect the beliefs of others. That is the message I am getting here. It's faith based on what ppl believe. Because none of it is proven by science, all sides are equal in terms to right to our own beliefs or creeds, and nobody has the right to abuse govt to exclude the other persons beliefs. These issues thus remain a private choice. Or its discrimination by Creed for govt to adopt one side and penalize others for having different beliefs as Obama threatened to do.

Last edited:
I think the surgery and the hormones "temporarily" reduce a transsexual's dysphoric disorder, just like puking "temporarily" reduces the anorexic's anxiety levels. These people need psychiatric therapy, not dangerous surgeries that can lead to many health issues or hormones that can also lead to many health issues.

Long-Term Follow-Up of Transsexual Persons Undergoing Sex Reassignment Surgery: Cohort Study in Sweden

Conclusion

This study found substantially higher rates of overall mortality, death from cardiovascular disease and suicide, suicide attempts, and psychiatric hospitalisations in sex-reassigned transsexual individuals compared to a healthy control population. This highlights that post surgical transsexuals are a risk group that need long-term psychiatric and somatic follow-up. Even though surgery and hormonal therapy alleviates gender dysphoria, it is apparently not sufficient to remedy the high rates of morbidity and mortality found among transsexual persons. Improved care for the transsexual group after the sex reassignment should therefore be considered.
There is also a higher chance of cancer patients dying of cancer even after going through the proper treatments. That doesn't mean to give up the treatments.

Again ChrisL I agree with you that spiritual therapy is absolutely the key here. After spiritual healing, Ppl can be free to be at peace with whatever gender or orientation they are naturally by default.

Ironically Chris this healing therapy only works by free choice, forgiveness and acceptance. So all this judgment as mentally ill, the rejection and name calling PREVENTS the healing environment that is necessary to address and resolve these issues.

That's why so many are driven to suicide.

Another interesting thing to note is that this "movement" was started by Kinsey, the pedophile and sexual freak.

‘Sex change’ surgery: What Bruce Jenner, Diane Sawyer, and you should know

May 4, 2015 (ThePublicDiscourse.com) -- Bruce Jenner and Diane Sawyer could benefit from a history lesson. I know, because I suffered through “sex change” surgery and lived as a woman for eight years. The surgery fixed nothing—it only masked and exacerbated deeper psychological problems.

The beginnings of the transgender movement have gotten lost today in the push for transgender rights, acceptance, and tolerance. If more people were aware of the dark and troubled history of sex-reassignment surgery, perhaps we wouldn’t be so quick to push people toward it.

The setting for the first transgender surgeries (mostly male-to-female) was in university-based clinics, starting in the 1950s and progressing through the 1960s and the 1970s. When the researchers tallied the results and found no objective proof that it was successful—and, in fact, evidence that it was harmful—the universities stopped offering sex-reassignment surgery.

Since then, private surgeons have stepped in to take their place. Without any scrutiny or accountability for their results, their practices have grown, leaving shame, regret, and suicide in their wake.

The Founding Fathers of the Transgender Movement
The transgender movement began as the brainchild of three men who shared a common bond: all three were pedophilia activists.

The story starts with the infamous Dr. Alfred Kinsey, a biologist and sexologist whose legacy endures today. Kinsey believed that all sex acts were legitimate—including pedophilia, bestiality, sadomasochism, incest, adultery, prostitution, and group sex. He authorized despicable experiments on infants and toddlers to gather information to justify his view that children of any age enjoyed having sex. Kinsey advocated the normalization of pedophilia and lobbied against laws that would protect innocent children and punish sexual predators.

Transsexualism was added to Kinsey’s repertoire when he was presented with the case of an effeminate boy who wanted to become a girl. Kinsey consulted an acquaintance of his, an endocrinologist by the name of Dr. Harry Benjamin. Transvestites, men who dressed as women, were well-known. Kinsey and Benjamin saw this as an opportunity to change a transvestite physically, way beyond dress and make-up. Kinsey and Benjamin became professional collaborators in the first case of what Benjamin would later call “transsexualism.”

Benjamin asked several psychiatric doctors to evaluate the boy for possible surgical procedures to feminize his appearance. They couldn’t come to a consensus on the appropriateness of feminizing surgery. That didn’t stop Benjamin. On his own, he began offering female hormone therapy to the boy. The boy went to Germany for partial surgery, and Benjamin lost all contact with him, making any long-term follow-up impossible.

The Tragic Story of the Reimer Twins
The third co-founder of today’s transgender movement was psychologist Dr. John Money, a dedicated disciple of Kinsey and a member of a transsexual research team headed by Benjamin.

Money’s first transgender case came in 1967 when he was asked by a Canadian couple, the Reimers, to repair a botched circumcision on their two-year-old son, David. Without any medical justification, Money launched into an experiment to make a name for himself and advance his theories about gender, no matter what the consequences to the child. Money told the distraught parents that the best way to assure David’s happiness was to surgically change his genitalia from male to female and raise him as a girl. As many parents do, the Reimers followed their doctor’s orders, and David was replaced with Brenda. Money assured the parents that Brenda would adapt to being a girl and that she would never know the difference. He told them that they should keep it a secret, so they did—at least for a while.

Activist doctors like Dr. Money always look brilliant at first, especially if they control the information that the media report. Money played a skilled game of “catch me if you can,” reporting the success of the boy’s gender change to the medical and scientific community and building his reputation as a leading expert in the emerging field of gender change. It would be decades before the truth was revealed. In reality, David Reimer’s “adaptation” to being a girl was completely different from the glowing reports concocted by Money for journal articles. By age twelve, David was severely depressed and refused to return to see Money. In desperation, his parents broke their secrecy, and told him the truth of the gender reassignment. At age fourteen, David chose to undo the gender change and live as a boy.

In 2000, at the age of thirty-five, David and his twin brother finally exposed the sexual abuse Dr. Money had inflicted on them in the privacy of his office. The boys told how Dr. Money took naked photos of them when they were just seven years old. But pictures were not enough for Money. The pedophilic doctor also forced the boys to engage in incestuous sexual activities with each other.

The consequences of Money’s abuse were tragic for both boys. In 2003, only three years after going public about their tortured past, David’s twin brother, Brian, died from a self-inflicted overdose. A short while later, David also committed suicide. Money had finally been exposed as a fraud, but that didn’t help the grieving parents whose twin boys were now dead.

The exposure of Money’s fraudulent research results and tendencies came too late for people suffering from gender issues, too. Using surgery had become well-established by then, and no one cared that one of its founders was discredited.

Conclusion

There is also a higher chance of cancer patients dying of cancer even after going through the proper treatments. That doesn't mean to give up the treatments.

Again ChrisL I agree with you that spiritual therapy is absolutely the key here. After spiritual healing, Ppl can be free to be at peace with whatever gender or orientation they are naturally by default.

Ironically Chris this healing therapy only works by free choice, forgiveness and acceptance. So all this judgment as mentally ill, the rejection and name calling PREVENTS the healing environment that is necessary to address and resolve these issues.

Thanks. I prefer the term "psychiatric" therapy. I believe that surgery and hormones only "mask" the underlying disorder. This is pretty new still and there is still a LOT of research that needs to be done and a lot of things we don't know though.

Another interesting thing to note is that this "movement" was started by Kinsey, the pedophile and sexual freak.

May 4, 2015 (ThePublicDiscourse.com) -- Bruce Jenner and Diane Sawyer could benefit from a history lesson. I know, because I suffered through “sex change” surgery and lived as a woman for eight years. The surgery fixed nothing—it only masked and exacerbated deeper psychological problems.

The beginnings of the transgender movement have gotten lost today in the push for transgender rights, acceptance, and tolerance. If more people were aware of the dark and troubled history of sex-reassignment surgery, perhaps we wouldn’t be so quick to push people toward it.

The setting for the first transgender surgeries (mostly male-to-female) was in university-based clinics, starting in the 1950s and progressing through the 1960s and the 1970s. When the researchers tallied the results and found no objective proof that it was successful—and, in fact, evidence that it was harmful—the universities stopped offering sex-reassignment surgery.

Since then, private surgeons have stepped in to take their place. Without any scrutiny or accountability for their results, their practices have grown, leaving shame, regret, and suicide in their wake.

The transgender movement began as the brainchild of three men who shared a common bond: all three were pedophilia activists.

The story starts with the infamous Dr. Alfred Kinsey, a biologist and sexologist whose legacy endures today. Kinsey believed that all sex acts were legitimate—including pedophilia, bestiality, sadomasochism, incest, adultery, prostitution, and group sex. He authorized despicable experiments on infants and toddlers to gather information to justify his view that children of any age enjoyed having sex. Kinsey advocated the normalization of pedophilia and lobbied against laws that would protect innocent children and punish sexual predators.

Transsexualism was added to Kinsey’s repertoire when he was presented with the case of an effeminate boy who wanted to become a girl. Kinsey consulted an acquaintance of his, an endocrinologist by the name of Dr. Harry Benjamin. Transvestites, men who dressed as women, were well-known. Kinsey and Benjamin saw this as an opportunity to change a transvestite physically, way beyond dress and make-up. Kinsey and Benjamin became professional collaborators in the first case of what Benjamin would later call “transsexualism.”

Benjamin asked several psychiatric doctors to evaluate the boy for possible surgical procedures to feminize his appearance. They couldn’t come to a consensus on the appropriateness of feminizing surgery. That didn’t stop Benjamin. On his own, he began offering female hormone therapy to the boy. The boy went to Germany for partial surgery, and Benjamin lost all contact with him, making any long-term follow-up impossible.

The third co-founder of today’s transgender movement was psychologist Dr. John Money, a dedicated disciple of Kinsey and a member of a transsexual research team headed by Benjamin.

Money’s first transgender case came in 1967 when he was asked by a Canadian couple, the Reimers, to repair a botched circumcision on their two-year-old son, David. Without any medical justification, Money launched into an experiment to make a name for himself and advance his theories about gender, no matter what the consequences to the child. Money told the distraught parents that the best way to assure David’s happiness was to surgically change his genitalia from male to female and raise him as a girl. As many parents do, the Reimers followed their doctor’s orders, and David was replaced with Brenda. Money assured the parents that Brenda would adapt to being a girl and that she would never know the difference. He told them that they should keep it a secret, so they did—at least for a while.

Activist doctors like Dr. Money always look brilliant at first, especially if they control the information that the media report. Money played a skilled game of “catch me if you can,” reporting the success of the boy’s gender change to the medical and scientific community and building his reputation as a leading expert in the emerging field of gender change. It would be decades before the truth was revealed. In reality, David Reimer’s “adaptation” to being a girl was completely different from the glowing reports concocted by Money for journal articles. By age twelve, David was severely depressed and refused to return to see Money. In desperation, his parents broke their secrecy, and told him the truth of the gender reassignment. At age fourteen, David chose to undo the gender change and live as a boy.

In 2000, at the age of thirty-five, David and his twin brother finally exposed the sexual abuse Dr. Money had inflicted on them in the privacy of his office. The boys told how Dr. Money took naked photos of them when they were just seven years old. But pictures were not enough for Money. The pedophilic doctor also forced the boys to engage in incestuous sexual activities with each other.

The consequences of Money’s abuse were tragic for both boys. In 2003, only three years after going public about their tortured past, David’s twin brother, Brian, died from a self-inflicted overdose. A short while later, David also committed suicide. Money had finally been exposed as a fraud, but that didn’t help the grieving parents whose twin boys were now dead.

The exposure of Money’s fraudulent research results and tendencies came too late for people suffering from gender issues, too. Using surgery had become well-established by then, and no one cared that one of its founders was discredited.

I guess your post is the equivalent of black and proliferation activists citing planned parenthood and Margaret Sanger as having racist roots and an intent or bias toward black genocide when they started the push for abortion rights and reproductive freedom

Conclusion

Thanks. I prefer the term "psychiatric" therapy. I believe that surgery and hormones only "mask" the underlying disorder. This is pretty new still and there is still a LOT of research that needs to be done and a lot of things we don't know though.
I believe ppl should go through full spiritual healing, resolving all issues of abuse or any other personal conflicts, before making irreversible decisions of sex change. This would also help prevent suicide and bullying if someone is fully resolved and at peace

Conclusion

I believe ppl should go through full spiritual healing, resolving all issues of abuse or any other personal conflicts, before making irreversible decisions of sex change. This would also help prevent suicide and bullying if someone is fully resolved and at peace

You are born what you are born AS. You are either a male or you are a female. (if you are something "in between" genetically, then you have a genetic mutation,and this doesn't apply). The genetic code is NOT wrong. It is the person's brain that needs therapy. There is nothing "wrong" with their bodies.

Forum List

Back