Enough of this transgender nonsense.

These people who are born with birth defects have many other physical problems and anomalies. They are not "transgendered" people.

Given your vast experience as a medical assistant, could you determine from looking at a transgender person if they were born a hermaphrodite?
No
No one can just look at a person and tell

However, the instance of Hermaphroditism is so small that special allotments can be made for such individuals if the need arises.

But for someone transgenderism is different. For instance, how do we know if the person is really transgendered?
You don't, and you can't. They are the only ones who can know.

And yes, they could be wrong.

Of course, if you suffer from a mental illness, such as body dysmorphic syndrome, you can be treated in other ways besides life changing and dangerous surgeries and hormones.

I've said all I can about you. Cute you are not.

Okay, bye bye now! :bye1:

PS: I'm adorable. :D
Cute is often stupid. You must be a knock out.

People can be stupid and ugly, like you. ;)

Learn to articulate; it might make you adorable.

I'm very good at articulating. A person with breast cancer has a disease. A transgender person does not have anything physically wrong with them and do not need surgeries or hormones.

If they have nothing wrong with them, why do you keep insisting they see a psychiatrist? Why do you keep saying they are diseased?

I said there is nothing "physically" wrong with them. Again, that reading problem you have. ;)

When did you write your dissertation?

Do you have something to add to this topic of discussion, or not?

I believe I said succinctly that you are a self-absorbed idiot; one who believes she is adorable,

Narcissistic much?

Wow! You are trying really hard to make this about me, huh? :)

Anything to add to the topic?

Aren't you the one who keeps saying you are knowledgeable, cute, and adorable?

I am. :) Now, do you have anything to add to this topic, or not?

You're a self-absorbed idiot!

Why do you say that? You don't know me. ;)

To all people or people with children who don't look normal, call the doctors right away for the operations. These morons can't with reality.

And if you're XX male or XY female, sorry we must change you. I wonder, how do we add another X to a female with just one? Maybe she's not female after all.

What are you babbling about, psycho? You are the one who wants to change perfectly healthy people and make them unhealthy and sick, ignoring their mental health. Sorry, but no amount of surgery is going to change a man into a woman or a woman into a man. They are biologically and genetically men or women. They have the internal organs, bone structure and muscle mass of a man or a woman. If they die and their bodies rot, the medical examiner will determine their true sex based on these things. There really ARE differences between men and women that more than skin deep.
You want all XXs and XYs, all people period, to look normal. We can do that.

It's what will make feel okay about peeing next to others.

You have no issues operating on babies, and no issues on operating on XY females and XX males. There's not a reason in the world to not operate on transgender children. As long as they look right, and use the right bathrooms, you morons are happy.

These people who are born with birth defects have many other physical problems and anomalies. They are not "transgendered" people.

Given your vast experience as a medical assistant, could you determine from looking at a transgender person if they were born a hermaphrodite?
No
No one can just look at a person and tell

However, the instance of Hermaphroditism is so small that special allotments can be made for such individuals if the need arises.

But for someone transgenderism is different. For instance, how do we know if the person is really transgendered?
You don't, and you can't. They are the only ones who can know.

And yes, they could be wrong.

Of course, if you suffer from a mental illness, such as body dysmorphic syndrome, you can be treated in other ways besides life changing and dangerous surgeries and hormones.

What do you recommend, Doctor Love?

I'm very good at articulating. A person with breast cancer has a disease. A transgender person does not have anything physically wrong with them and do not need surgeries or hormones.

If they have nothing wrong with them, why do you keep insisting they see a psychiatrist? Why do you keep saying they are diseased?

I said there is nothing "physically" wrong with them. Again, that reading problem you have. ;)

I believe I said succinctly that you are a self-absorbed idiot; one who believes she is adorable,

I'm not the topic of discussion. Try again. :lol:

Narcissistic much?

I say it because of your posts.
Why do you call people dumb, ugly and whores?

You made yourself the topic of discussion. Try to keep up or are you just too adorable?

To all people or people with children who don't look normal, call the doctors right away for the operations. These morons can't with reality.

And if you're XX male or XY female, sorry we must change you. I wonder, how do we add another X to a female with just one? Maybe she's not female after all.

What are you babbling about, psycho? You are the one who wants to change perfectly healthy people and make them unhealthy and sick, ignoring their mental health. Sorry, but no amount of surgery is going to change a man into a woman or a woman into a man. They are biologically and genetically men or women. They have the internal organs, bone structure and muscle mass of a man or a woman. If they die and their bodies rot, the medical examiner will determine their true sex based on these things. There really ARE differences between men and women that more than skin deep.
You want all XXs and XYs, all people period, to look normal. We can do that.

It's what will make feel okay about peeing next to others.

You have no issues operating on babies, and no issues on operating on XY females and XX males. There's not a reason in the world to not operate on transgender children. As long as they look right, and use the right bathrooms, you morons are happy.

It's got nothing to do with what they look like. You are either a male or a female. Anything else is a genetic anomaly. This is a lot more than just about the bathroom. It's about ruining lives and feeding delusions instead of getting these people the treatment that they REALLY need.

Do you have something to add to this discussion. If you want to talk about me (which you obviously do), then start a thread. :D

You made yourself the topic of discussion. Try to keep up or are you just too adorable?

No, you did that. Want me to go get your posts?

Do you have something to add to this discussion. If you want to talk about me (which you obviously do), then start a thread. :D

Start your own thread about yourself.

Did you call yourself knowledgeable, cute, and adorable?

No, you gave me an example of a person who had a genetic anomaly and didn't know it.

Wwhat?

Holy crap. You are dumber than a box of cereal. Seriously. :lol:

Why is a box of cereal dumb. Do you have a link?

Because it has no brain. Lol. :eusa_eh:

A door has no brain, but it's not dumb because the idea of a door allows entrance and egress. Cereal could feed a starving child.
I think we all know the definition of dumb ... you.

Holy smokes! Lol! :lol:

No. Now, if you have something to add to this topic, then do it. Next time, I'm going to report you. :) K?

A door has no brain, but it's not dumb because the idea of a door allows entrance and egress. Cereal could feed a starving child.

Stunning isn't it?

Do you have something to add to THIS topic? If not, then start another thread about me. I'll participate and maybe even post some bikini pictures for you since you seem so obsessed by me. ;) Lol.

No. Now, if you have something to add to this topic, then do it. Next time, I'm going to report you. :) K?

Why wait?

Stunning isn't it?

Unbelievable is what it is. Wow! Lol. Now, what did you want to say here in this discussion? Go on . . .

Do you have something to add to THIS topic? If not, then start another thread about me. I'll participate and maybe even post some bikini pictures for you since you seem so obsessed by me. ;) Lol.

I just threw up. I think you should report yourself for sexual exploitation.

Forum List

Back