Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Have you spit on any old people or kicked any children today.

I love children and old people. :) Have you? Maybe you just spit on women who are "real" women and smarter than you? ;)

You are definitely one of the dumbest posters on this forum, but I have a lot of class; therefore, would refrain from spitting on you.

Now, do you have anything to add to this topic?

I've said all I can about you. Cute you are not.

Okay, bye bye now! :bye1:

PS: I'm adorable. :D

Narcissistic much?

Have you spit on any old people or kicked any children today.

I love children and old people. :) Have you? Maybe you just spit on women who are "real" women and smarter than you? ;)

You are definitely one of the dumbest posters on this forum, but I have a lot of class; therefore, would refrain from spitting on you.

Cute is often stupid. You must be a knock out.

My "opinion" on transgender children, such as?
They shouldn't exist, and shouldn't be allowed to be transgender or operated on, and you are dead wrong.

For your sake, not theirs, they should be changed into their real gender ASAP. That is the only way dumbfucks like you will leave them alone. You can't deal with anything but A or B. That's all your tiny mind can handle.

I didn't say they shouldn't exist. Stop lying.

Their real gender is what their genes say. XX or XY. They are suffering from a mental illness and need psychiatric therapy and not dangerous cosmetic surgery and hormones that can cause cancer and other problems like sterility.
And ChrisL has just done what science cannot, define male and female. Nice work.

Science actually has done that. Lol.
No, science has not. If you knew anything at all, or watched the video posted, you'd know that.

People with XX chromosomes are females, and people with XY chromosomes are males. Pretty simple and straightforward.

If their real gender is XX or XY, then XY females should have a penis installed, XX males should have a penis removed, and all the rest should be made, ASAP, as close to one or the other.

Going to be a lot of happy surgeons around. Sometimes this takes years. New sailboat time.

That is up to the doctors who are treating them to decide. They know a lot about their patients, I'm sure.
You said they shouldn't operate? Make up your mind.

I said they shouldn't operate on transgenders. You, again, are referring to people with genetic mutations/diseases/anomalies.

A person's breast is diseased, but should not be operated on Got it!

That is a person with a disease, not a transgender who has no physical ailments. :)

Learn to articulate; it might make you adorable.

Narcissistic much?

Wow! You are trying really hard to make this about me, huh? :)

Anything to add to the topic?

That is up to the doctors who are treating them to decide. They know a lot about their patients, I'm sure.

I said they shouldn't operate on transgenders. You, again, are referring to people with genetic mutations/diseases/anomalies.

That is a person with a disease, not a transgender who has no physical ailments. :)

I'm very good at articulating. A person with breast cancer has a disease. A transgender person does not have anything physically wrong with them and do not need surgeries or hormones.

Narcissistic much?

Aren't you the one who keeps saying you are knowledgeable, cute, and adorable?

Narcissistic much?

I am. :) Now, do you have anything to add to this topic, or not?

I'm very good at articulating. A person with breast cancer has a disease. A transgender person does not have anything physically wrong with them and do not need surgeries or hormones.

If they have nothing wrong with them, why do you keep insisting they see a psychiatrist? Why do you keep saying they are diseased?

These people who are born with birth defects have many other physical problems and anomalies. They are not "transgendered" people.

Given your vast experience as a medical assistant, could you determine from looking at a transgender person if they were born a hermaphrodite?
No
No one can just look at a person and tell

However, the instance of Hermaphroditism is so small that special allotments can be made for such individuals if the need arises.

But for someone transgenderism is different. For instance, how do we know if the person is really transgendered?

People can be stupid and ugly, like you. ;)

Narcissistic much?

I am. :) Now, do you have anything to add to this topic, or not?

You're a self-absorbed idiot!

To all people or people with children who don't look normal, call the doctors right away for the operations. These morons can't with reality.

And if you're an XX male or XY female, sorry we must change you. I wonder, how do we add another X to a female with just one? Maybe she's not female after all.

If they have nothing wrong with them, why do you keep insisting they see a psychiatrist? Why do you keep saying they are diseased?

I said there is nothing "physically" wrong with them. Again, that reading problem you have. ;)

To all people or people with children who don't look normal, call the doctors right away for the operations. These morons can't with reality.

And if you're XX male or XY female, sorry we must change you. I wonder, how do we add another X to a female with just one? Maybe she's not female after all.

What are you babbling about, psycho? You are the one who wants to change perfectly healthy people and make them unhealthy and sick, ignoring their mental health. Sorry, but no amount of surgery is going to change a man into a woman or a woman into a man. They are biologically and genetically men or women. They have the internal organs, bone structure and muscle mass of a man or a woman. If they die and their bodies rot, the medical examiner will determine their true sex based on these things. There really ARE differences between men and women that more than skin deep.

These people who are born with birth defects have many other physical problems and anomalies. They are not "transgendered" people.

Given your vast experience as a medical assistant, could you determine from looking at a transgender person if they were born a hermaphrodite?
No
No one can just look at a person and tell

However, the instance of Hermaphroditism is so small that special allotments can be made for such individuals if the need arises.

But for someone transgenderism is different. For instance, how do we know if the person is really transgendered?
You don't, and you can't. They are the only ones who can know.

And yes, they could be wrong.

I said there is nothing "physically" wrong with them. Again, that reading problem you have. ;)

When did you write your dissertation?

When did you write your dissertation?

Do you have something to add to this topic of discussion, or not?

Forum List

Back