Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Let's see if the 2 psychos can come up with any "lies" I've posted. Lol. :D I'm waiting.
Start with calling what isn't a birth defect a birth defect, what isn't a disease a disease, and what isn't a mutation a mutation.

Your continued lies.

What lies. Like I said, post something that I've said that is a lie, or shut your whore mouth.

Do you really need someone to read your posts back to you?

Yes. Now, prove your allegations or get lost.

Or what, you'll cut me?

Seriously, what is the matter with you? What is your major malfunction? Are you a transgender or something?

Your personal opinions.

Such as?

Your continued lies.

What lies. Like I said, post something that I've said that is a lie, or shut your whore mouth.

Whore?

Have trouble reading, huh? Oh, now I see what your problem is. :D Try taking some reading classes, or get some glasses.

You just called me a whore who can't see or read, and you profess to be knowledgeable?

Your continued lies.

Or what, you'll cut me?

Seriously, what is the matter with you? What is your major malfunction? Are you a transgender or something?

You give stupid a new name.

Let's see if the 2 psychos can come up with any "lies" I've posted. Lol. :D I'm waiting.
Start with calling what isn't a birth defect a birth defect, what isn't a disease a disease, and what isn't a mutation a mutation.

They are birth defects, mutations, and diseases, and I posted links that prove it. :) Shall I post them again?

Here . . .

People usually have 46 chromosomes in each cell. Two of the 46 chromosomes, known as X and Y, are called sex chromosomes because they help determine whether a person will develop male or female sex characteristics. Girls and women typically have two X chromosomes (46,XX karyotype), while boys and men usually have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome (46,XY karyotype). InSwyer syndrome, individuals with one X chromosome and one Y chromosome in each cell, the pattern typically found in boys and men, have female reproductive structures.

People with Swyer syndrome have typical female external genitalia. The uterus and fallopian tubes are normally-formed, but the gonads (ovaries or testes) are not functional; affected individuals have undeveloped clumps of tissue called streak gonads. Because of the lack of development of the gonads, Swyer syndrome is also called 46,XY complete gonadal dysgenesis. The residual gonadal tissue often becomes cancerous, so it is usually removed surgically early in life.

People with Swyer syndrome are typically raised as girls and have a female gender identity. Because they do not have functional ovaries, affected individuals usually begin hormone replacement therapy during adolescence to induce menstruation and development of female secondary sex characteristics such as breast enlargement and uterine growth. Hormone replacement therapy also helps reduce the risk of reduced bone density (osteopenia andosteoporosis). Women with this disorder do not produce eggs (ova), but they may be able to become pregnant with a donated egg or embryo.

Swyer syndrome usually affects only sexual development; such cases are called isolated Swyer syndrome. However, depending on the genetic cause, Swyer syndrome may also occur along with health conditions such as nerve problems (neuropathy) or as part of a syndrome such ascampomelic dysplasia, which causes severe skeletal abnormalities.

And. . .

Klinefelter's Syndrome / XXY Males: The Effects of Having an Extra Chromosome in Males

Klinefelter's Syndrome: the Effects of Having an Extra Chromosome
written by: Rafael•edited by: Paul Arnold•updated: 9/10/2009
Genetic disorders come in a variety of forms. This article looks at how the possession of an extra chromosome produces a genetic disorder known as Klinefelter's syndrome.

• Klinefelter's syndrome, (also known as 47,XXY or XXY syndrome) is a genetic disorder in males caused by having an extra X chromosome instead of the usual XY pattern that men have. Klinefelter's syndrome is one of the most common chromosome abnormalities in humans since it has been estimated that 1 in 500 boys have it. The severity of the condition is variable. The main issue with Klinefelter's syndrome is male infertility but a variety of other symptoms may occur including problems with physical, language, and social development.

• What causes Klinefelter's syndrome?
    Klinefelter's syndrome is a genetic disorder caused by a process known as “chromosome aneuploidy." Every cell in the human body has 23 pairs of chromosomes (for a total of 46). The 23rd pair of chromosomes are the sex chromosomes. Females typically have two X chromosomes, while males typically have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome.

Sometimes during cell division a non-correct disjunction of chromosomes may occur. This is where chromosomes fail to separate properly during meiosis, and in this case results in an extra copy of an X chromosome. When a gamete of this type is fertilised by a normal gamete, there will be an unequal number of chromosomes in all the resulting cells of the new individual.

• Symptoms of the XXY condition
    In general, there is a delay in physical development in males who have the genetic abnormality. Normal physical milestones such as sitting, crawling, and walking are achieved at older ages in Klinefelter’s patients. Weak muscles and reduced strength are usually observed in babies and toddlers with the syndrome. They tend to be taller with less muscular development, less hair on face and body, and broader hips. Also they usually have less energy than regular boys. In adulthood, XXY males are taller and tend to develop health issues such as autoimmune disorders, breast cancer, vein diseases, osteoporosis, and tooth decay.Male infertility is the most common issue in males with Klinefelter's disease.

XXY males usually have language problems. They learn to speak late and have problems using language to express thoughts. Also, Klinefelter's males have a harder time at reading and writing assignments.

Nobody here is dumb. We may be stubborn in defending our ideas.
But stubborn is not the same as stupid. It just makes us look that way sometimes!

No, some people are dumb. If they aren't dumb, then they are dishonest. That is different from "stubborn."

You were born thinking that you are omniscient?

What is wrong with you? I have an education in the medical field. I also look things up when I have questions and educate myself.
God help anyone you try to help.

You shouldn't be allowed to clean teeth. You're both stupid and dishonest, and have no clue what you talking about on gender or transgender.

Your opinion on transgender children is utterly worthless.

My "opinion" on transgender children, such as?
They shouldn't exist, and shouldn't be allowed to be transgender or operated on, and you are dead wrong.

For your sake, not theirs, they should be changed into their real gender ASAP. That is the only way dumbfucks like you will leave them alone. You can't deal with anything but A or B. That's all your tiny mind can handle.

Your continued lies.

Whore?

Have trouble reading, huh? Oh, now I see what your problem is. :D Try taking some reading classes, or get some glasses.

You just called me a whore who can't see or read, and you profess to be knowledgeable?

Apparently you cannot see or read, and you are a dumb whore. Lol.

No, some people are dumb. If they aren't dumb, then they are dishonest. That is different from "stubborn."

What is wrong with you? I have an education in the medical field. I also look things up when I have questions and educate myself.

You shouldn't be allowed to clean teeth. You're both stupid and dishonest, and have no clue what you talking about on gender or transgender.

They shouldn't exist, and shouldn't be allowed to be transgender or operated on, and you are dead wrong.

For your sake, not theirs, they should be changed into their real gender ASAP. That is the only way dumbfucks like you will leave them alone. You can't deal with anything but A or B. That's all your tiny mind can handle.

I didn't say they shouldn't exist. Stop lying.

Their real gender is what their genes say. XX or XY. They are suffering from a mental illness and need psychiatric therapy and not dangerous cosmetic surgery and hormones that can cause cancer and other problems like sterility.

They are birth defects, mutations, and diseases, and I posted links that prove it. :) Shall I post them again?

Here . . .

People usually have 46 chromosomes in each cell. Two of the 46 chromosomes, known as X and Y, are called sex chromosomes because they help determine whether a person will develop male or female sex characteristics. Girls and women typically have two X chromosomes (46,XX karyotype), while boys and men usually have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome (46,XY karyotype). InSwyer syndrome, individuals with one X chromosome and one Y chromosome in each cell, the pattern typically found in boys and men, have female reproductive structures.

People with Swyer syndrome have typical female external genitalia. The uterus and fallopian tubes are normally-formed, but the gonads (ovaries or testes) are not functional; affected individuals have undeveloped clumps of tissue called streak gonads. Because of the lack of development of the gonads, Swyer syndrome is also called 46,XY complete gonadal dysgenesis. The residual gonadal tissue often becomes cancerous, so it is usually removed surgically early in life.

People with Swyer syndrome are typically raised as girls and have a female gender identity. Because they do not have functional ovaries, affected individuals usually begin hormone replacement therapy during adolescence to induce menstruation and development of female secondary sex characteristics such as breast enlargement and uterine growth. Hormone replacement therapy also helps reduce the risk of reduced bone density (osteopenia andosteoporosis). Women with this disorder do not produce eggs (ova), but they may be able to become pregnant with a donated egg or embryo.

Swyer syndrome usually affects only sexual development; such cases are called isolated Swyer syndrome. However, depending on the genetic cause, Swyer syndrome may also occur along with health conditions such as nerve problems (neuropathy) or as part of a syndrome such ascampomelic dysplasia, which causes severe skeletal abnormalities.

And. . .

Klinefelter's Syndrome / XXY Males: The Effects of Having an Extra Chromosome in Males

Genetic disorders come in a variety of forms. This article looks at how the possession of an extra chromosome produces a genetic disorder known as Klinefelter's syndrome.

• Klinefelter's syndrome, (also known as 47,XXY or XXY syndrome) is a genetic disorder in males caused by having an extra X chromosome instead of the usual XY pattern that men have. Klinefelter's syndrome is one of the most common chromosome abnormalities in humans since it has been estimated that 1 in 500 boys have it. The severity of the condition is variable. The main issue with Klinefelter's syndrome is male infertility but a variety of other symptoms may occur including problems with physical, language, and social development.

Klinefelter's syndrome is a genetic disorder caused by a process known as “chromosome aneuploidy." Every cell in the human body has 23 pairs of chromosomes (for a total of 46). The 23rd pair of chromosomes are the sex chromosomes. Females typically have two X chromosomes, while males typically have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome.

Sometimes during cell division a non-correct disjunction of chromosomes may occur. This is where chromosomes fail to separate properly during meiosis, and in this case results in an extra copy of an X chromosome. When a gamete of this type is fertilised by a normal gamete, there will be an unequal number of chromosomes in all the resulting cells of the new individual.

In general, there is a delay in physical development in males who have the genetic abnormality. Normal physical milestones such as sitting, crawling, and walking are achieved at older ages in Klinefelter’s patients. Weak muscles and reduced strength are usually observed in babies and toddlers with the syndrome. They tend to be taller with less muscular development, less hair on face and body, and broader hips. Also they usually have less energy than regular boys. In adulthood, XXY males are taller and tend to develop health issues such as autoimmune disorders, breast cancer, vein diseases, osteoporosis, and tooth decay.Male infertility is the most common issue in males with Klinefelter's disease.

XXY males usually have language problems. They learn to speak late and have problems using language to express thoughts. Also, Klinefelter's males have a harder time at reading and writing assignments.
None of those variations on the normal sexes are birth defects, mutations, or diseases.

Saw a good talk about this on the tube, this isn't really about equality, it's about diversion and to create chaos. When law is based on a subjective standard for people's comfort instead of an objective standard for people's safety something is horribly wrong and you will end up with chaos

Or what, you'll cut me?

You are a psycho and a weirdo. Lol.

Well, aren't most whores?

You tell me! This must be something you are quite knowledgeable about. :p

Your continued lies.

Whore?

Have you spit on any old people or kicked any children today?

Here . . .

And. . .

None of those variations on the normal sexes are birth defects, mutations, or diseases.

Yes they are. I just posted the links that prove it. Lol. Look, you are a psychopath in need of therapy, I think.

Whore?

Have you spit on any old people or kicked any children today.

I love children and old people. :) Have you? Maybe you just spit on women who are "real" women and smarter than you? ;)

Their real gender is what their genes say. XX or XY. They are suffering from a mental illness and need psychiatric therapy and not dangerous cosmetic surgery and hormones that can cause cancer and other problems like sterility.

Seek help!

If their real gender is XX or XY, then XY females should have a penis installed, XX males should have a penis removed, and all the rest should be made, ASAP, as close to one or the other.

Going to be a lot of happy surgeons around. Sometimes this takes years. New sailboat time.

Seek help!

I'm sorry that the facts are upsetting to you. You will never be a "real" woman though. ;) The surgery is dangerous and so are the hormones. I would advise psychiatric treatment instead.

Have you spit on any old people or kicked any children today.

I love children and old people. :) Have you? Maybe you just spit on women who are "real" women and smarter than you? ;)

You are definitely one of the dumbest posters on this forum, but I have a lot of class; therefore, would refrain from spitting on you.

Forum List

Back