Enough of this transgender nonsense.

What is wrong with you? I have an education in the medical field. I also look things up when I have questions and educate myself.
God help anyone you try to help.

You shouldn't be allowed to clean teeth. You're both stupid and dishonest, and have no clue what you talking about on gender or transgender.

Your opinion on transgender children is utterly worthless.

My "opinion" on transgender children, such as?
They shouldn't exist, and shouldn't be allowed to be transgender or operated on, and you are dead wrong.

For your sake, not theirs, they should be changed into their real gender ASAP. That is the only way dumbfucks like you will leave them alone. You can't deal with anything but A or B. That's all your tiny mind can handle.

I didn't say they shouldn't exist. Stop lying.

Their real gender is what their genes say. XX or XY. They are suffering from a mental illness and need psychiatric therapy and not dangerous cosmetic surgery and hormones that can cause cancer and other problems like sterility.
If their real gender is XX or XY, then XY females should have a penis installed, XX males should have a penis removed, and all the rest should be made, ASAP, as close to one or the other.

Going to be a lot of happy surgeons around. Sometimes this takes years. New sailboat time.

That is up to the doctors who are treating them to decide. They know a lot about their patients, I'm sure.

Have trouble reading, huh? Oh, now I see what your problem is. :D Try taking some reading classes, or get some glasses.

You just called me a whore who can't see or read, and you profess to be knowledgeable?

Apparently you cannot see or read, and you are a dumb whore. Lol.

Have you spit on any old people or kicked any children today.

I love children and old people. :) Have you? Maybe you just spit on women who are "real" women and smarter than you? ;)

You are definitely one of the dumbest posters on this forum, but I have a lot of class; therefore, would refrain from spitting on you.

How so? I'm actually very knowledgeable. :) Cute too.

You shouldn't be allowed to clean teeth. You're both stupid and dishonest, and have no clue what you talking about on gender or transgender.

They shouldn't exist, and shouldn't be allowed to be transgender or operated on, and you are dead wrong.

For your sake, not theirs, they should be changed into their real gender ASAP. That is the only way dumbfucks like you will leave them alone. You can't deal with anything but A or B. That's all your tiny mind can handle.

Their real gender is what their genes say. XX or XY. They are suffering from a mental illness and need psychiatric therapy and not dangerous cosmetic surgery and hormones that can cause cancer and other problems like sterility.

Seek help!

I'm sorry that the facts are upsetting to you. You will never be a "real" woman though. ;) The surgery is dangerous and so are the hormones. I would advise psychiatric treatment instead.

Your idiocy doesn't upset me, but you might run into someone who will not take kindly to your stupidity. Good luck!

Have trouble reading, huh? Oh, now I see what your problem is. :D Try taking some reading classes, or get some glasses.

You just called me a whore who can't see or read, and you profess to be knowledgeable?

I love children and old people. :) Have you? Maybe you just spit on women who are "real" women and smarter than you? ;)

You are definitely one of the dumbest posters on this forum, but I have a lot of class; therefore, would refrain from spitting on you.

Now, do you have anything to add to this topic?

You were born thinking that you are omniscient?

What is wrong with you? I have an education in the medical field. I also look things up when I have questions and educate myself.

And ChrisL has just done what science cannot, define male and female. Nice work.

Seek help!

I'm sorry that the facts are upsetting to you. You will never be a "real" woman though. ;) The surgery is dangerous and so are the hormones. I would advise psychiatric treatment instead.

Your idiocy doesn't upset me, but you might run into someone who will not take kindly to your stupidity. Good luck!

Do you have anything to add to the topic? :)

And ChrisL has just done what science cannot, define male and female. Nice work.

Science actually has done that. Lol.

Did someone tell you that you are cute and that's all you have to hang onto? Haven't you learned that most men will tell you what you want to hear?

Did someone tell you that you are cute and that's all you have to hang onto? Haven't you learned that most men will tell you what you want to hear?

Do you have anything to add to this topic? :)

If their real gender is XX or XY, then XY females should have a penis installed, XX males should have a penis removed, and all the rest should be made, ASAP, as close to one or the other.

Going to be a lot of happy surgeons around. Sometimes this takes years. New sailboat time.

That is up to the doctors who are treating them to decide. They know a lot about their patients, I'm sure.
You said they shouldn't operate? Make up your mind.

I've said all I can about you. Cute you are not.

I said they shouldn't operate on transgenders. You, again, are referring to people with genetic mutations/diseases/anomalies.

I've said all I can about you. Cute you are not.

Okay, bye bye now! :bye1:

PS: I'm adorable. :D

Science actually has done that. Lol.
No, science has not. If you knew anything at all, or watched the video posted, you'd know that.

I said they shouldn't operate on transgenders. You, again, are referring to people with genetic mutations/diseases/anomalies.

A person's breast is diseased, but should not be operated on Got it!

A person's breast is diseased, but should not be operated on Got it!

That is a person with a disease, not a transgender who has no physical ailments. :)

Forum List

Back