🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Punnett2.jpg

Two sexes. Period. Even your skeletal remains in your Mommys basement will tell the doctors you were male.
I can't help someone who denies science and reality.

I do however wonder why? What scares about there being more than two sexes, and you are obviously scared.
Fruit loops calls forensics anti science.
No. And you are the one rejecting science.

Why is that?
Two sexes. Period. Even your skeletal remains in your Mommys basement will tell the doctors you were male.

I do however wonder why? What scares about there being more than two sexes, and you are obviously scared.

Why is that?
People with PhD's will put on your death certificate MALE.
Learn to cope.
It doesn't matter what they put, that is not science. Science knows there are more than two sexes. Why is that an issue for you?

See this person, that is an XX male, with a normal male penis. Do you really want him in the little girls' room?
View attachment 76445
Not my fault science calls you male and female and only a handful of leftist professors will call you one or more of their 32 invented unscientific sexes.

Why is that?

Why is that?
Learn to cope.
It doesn't matter what they put, that is not science. Science knows there are more than two sexes. Why is that an issue for you?

See this person, that is an XX male, with a normal male penis. Do you really want him in the little girls' room?
View attachment 76445
Not my fault science calls you male and female and only a handful of leftist professors will call you one or more of their 32 invented unscientific sexes.
Science knows there are more than two sexes. I'm curious why you reject that?

Are you afraid God might get made at you?

Blog Post #3: Impact of Gene Regulation | Mitchell's Blog

Why is that?

Why is that?
Learn to cope.

View attachment 76445

Like I said, it's going to be male on your death certificate.
A decision made by PhD's, not I.

Why is that?

Why is that?
Learn to cope.

View attachment 76445

What a surprise. A freak trying to twist something to make ITself feel better.

Why is that?

Why is that?
Learn to cope.

View attachment 76445

What a surprise. A freak trying to twist something to make ITself feel better.
You've yet to be able to say why having multiple sexes, and we do, is a problem for you?

What issue does having XXY, XYY, X0, and XXXY cause you?
slide_9.jpg

I don't want a predator going into a women's restroom. It's not the transgender I don't trust, it's the predator.

I don't want a predator going into a women's restroom. It's not the transgender I don't trust, it's the predator.
A transgender person is not a predator.

And predators have few issues getting to kids as it is. This changes nothing and that will still be against the law.

JJ, why don't you just start a thread on your obsession over the 0.00000000000000001% of TGs who have chromosomal abnormalities and let this thread get back on topic? Thanx.
No. because it goes to gender. So far you can't deal with more than two sexes so forget about the genders, we have far more of those than that.

Last edited:
Great, we have solved our problem, it's purely looks.

Until you eat the chicken shit I made LOOK like chicken salad, you arguing looks isn't valid.
How can it be invalid? Looks or genetics?

Those are your only choices.

You say it's looks that matter. I've provided you an opportunity to eat some chicken shit I made LOOK like chicken salad and you won't back up your claim by eating it. So much for your argument.

Forum List

Back