🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Learn what gender is?

It isn't XX or XY.
What college taught you to be so stupid? Or was it a blog?
I am entirely correct.

Look it up for yourself? I dare you to.
What's on the birth certificate?
What's the autopsy going to say?

Game Over.
Birth sex is also not gender.

Learn the science. DNA is not gender.
Answer the question.
What sex is on your birth certificate and what it going to say on your death certificate?

Learn what gender is?

It isn't XX or XY.
I am entirely correct.

Game Over.

Answer the question.
What sex is on your birth certificate and what it going to say on your death certificate?
None of your business.

That of others isn't yours either, only yours.

I have a relative that is transsexual. I think I have a little insight. It really hurt a lot of people and the mind games and shame that went along with it. This person hurt a lot of people, with the deceptions and lies. I don't care anymore about the transgendered, that is irrelevant. I am tired of lies, the ambiguity and the heavy handed browbeating liberal groupthink uses to silence critics.
You learned nothing then.

Not from science and not from personal experience.

I have a relative that is transsexual. I think I have a little insight. It really hurt a lot of people and the mind games and shame that went along with it. This person hurt a lot of people, with the deceptions and lies. I don't care anymore about the transgendered, that is irrelevant. I am tired of lies, the ambiguity and the heavy handed browbeating liberal groupthink uses to silence critics.

You mean I haven't been brainwashed yet.

You mean I haven't been brainwashed yet.
You have been brainwashed, by dogma and ignorance, while I have science.

Biology 101: Only humans with XX and XY chromosomes can reproduce, it's binary. It's basic and we don't need people quoting bad science to obfuscate and muddy the water. There are only 2 sexes. Period, ad infinidum. Spare us the propaganda. Hell, you wont even say what sex YOU are, facts seem to be something you want to avoid.

Biology 101: Only humans with XX and XY chromosomes and reproduce, it's binary. It's basic and we don't need people quoting bad science to obfuscate and muddy the water. There are only 2 sexes. Period, ad infinidum. Spare us the propaganda. Hell, you wont even say what sex YOU are, facts seem to be something you want to avoid.
Biology 501, males are usually XY, but not always. And females are usually XX, but not always.

And there are X0, XXY, XYY, XXXY. Now what?

Biology 101: Only humans with XX and XY chromosomes and reproduce, it's binary. It's basic and we don't need people quoting bad science to obfuscate and muddy the water. There are only 2 sexes. Period, ad infinidum. Spare us the propaganda. Hell, you wont even say what sex YOU are, facts seem to be something you want to avoid.
Biology 501, males are usually XY, but not always. And females are usually XX, but not always.

OM, NO, that's bullshit. And you are just obfuscating. Science may have just discovered a new sub atomic particle, or a new application for clam juice, but SEX hasn't changed for many many millennia.

I am entirely correct.

Game Over.

Answer the question.
None of your business.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Who are you to do someone how to live their lives? Fascist much?
Who are you to tell women rape victims they "have to" let men in their private hygiene retreats marked "women" outside the door? Fascist much?
This is a faux issue. Not surprising coming from you, the biggest antigay bigot on the forum.
You would think her concern would be men peeing with little boys?

All those penises together, that's gotta be gay right?
I don't know.......some guys are really gross in the bathroom. Farting, belching, slamming the God Damned Toilet Lid.
Makes me want to kick their heads in .

There is a certain comfort level that is afforded from a same sex restroom that I am not willing to give up. Not for something as fleeting and ephemeral as this liberal dogma dictating sexual politics. It's all just so much bullshit.

"Enough of this transgender nonsense."

Conservatives first – they started the nonsense, they alone can end it: by repealing laws and measures hostile to those transgender, by respecting the rights of transgender persons, and by not seeking to disadvantage transgender Americans through force of law.

"Enough of this transgender nonsense."

Conservatives first – they started the nonsense, they alone can end it: by repealing laws and measures hostile to those transgender, by respecting the rights of transgender persons, and by not seeking to disadvantage transgender Americans through force of law.
Conservatives didn't do any such thing. Liberals made up this trans issue out of whole cloth, for such a tiny tiny fraction of society, it is almost funny. This is like some Mel Brooks movie plot.

ministry-of-magic-funny-bathroom-signs.jpg

OM, NO, that's bullshit. And you are just obfuscating. Science may have just discovered a new sub atomic particle, or a new application for clam juice, but SEX hasn't changed for many many millennia.
It hasn't changed, but it's not what you believe.

I am entirely correct.

Game Over.

Answer the question.
None of your business.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
And you suffer from it.

Learn biology.

Forum List

Back