🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

"Genetic Components of Sex and Gender
Humans are born with 46 chromosomes in 23 pairs. The X and Y chromosomes determine a person’s sex. Most women are 46XX and most men are 46XY. Research suggests, however, that in a few births per thousand some individuals will be born with a single sex chromosome (45X or 45Y) (sex monosomies) and some with three or more sex chromosomes (47XXX, 47XYY or 47XXY, etc.) (sex polysomies). In addition, some males are born 46XX due to the translocation of a tiny section of the sex determining region of the Y chromosome. Similarly some females are also born 46XY due to mutations in the Y chromosome. Clearly, there are not only females who are XX and males who are XY, but rather, there is a range of chromosome complements, hormone balances, and phenotypic variations that determine sex."
WHO | Gender and Genetics

If you don't know what sex actually is, and you don't, you'll have even less clue on gender.

Mark your bathrooms XX and XY, and let the games begin.

What college taught you to be so stupid? Or was it a blog?
I am entirely correct.

Look it up for yourself? I dare you to.
What's on the birth certificate?
What's the autopsy going to say?

Game Over.
Birth sex is also not gender.

Learn the science. DNA is not gender.
Answer the question.
What sex is on your birth certificate and what it going to say on your death certificate?
None of your business.

That of others isn't yours either, only yours.
Your Venn diagram is soooooooo wrong
Should look more like this
image.jpeg

I am entirely correct.

Game Over.

Answer the question.
What sex is on your birth certificate and what it going to say on your death certificate?
None of your business.

View attachment 76430
The middle part is too big.

Game Over.

Answer the question.
None of your business.

View attachment 76430
Yes, much, much too big, but a bit closer to reality than yours :cheeky-smiley-018:

Answer the question.
None of your business.

View attachment 76430
Yes, much, much too big, but a bit closer to reality than yours :cheeky-smiley-018:
If you wish to deny science, that there are more than just boys and girls, I can't help you.

What college taught you to be so stupid? Or was it a blog?
I am entirely correct.

Game Over.

Answer the question.
None of your business.

It's an either or answer of what sex is on your birth certificate and what will be on your autopsy report. Two possibilities. Dos.

I am entirely correct.

Game Over.

Answer the question.
None of your business.

It's an either or answer of what sex is on your birth certificate and what will be on your autopsy report. Two possibilities. Dos.
That is because that is not based on science.

That is based on the ignorance and stupidity of humans like you.

How would you like to pick who goes where in the bathroom wars? You can't use genetics so, looks okay?

Game Over.

Answer the question.
None of your business.

How would you like to pick who goes where in the bathroom wars? You can't use genetics so, looks okay?
You obviously know little about science or life. When they find your decomposing body in your moms basement the autopsy will state male. Period.

Answer the question.
None of your business.

You obviously know little about science or life. When they find your decomposing body in your moms basement the autopsy will state male. Period.
The science, which you reject, has been posted?

Looks or DNA?

Answer the question.
None of your business.

Looks or DNA?
Two sexes. Period. Even your skeletal remains in your Mommys basement will tell the doctors you were male.

Looks or DNA?
I'm going to call your strawman a "stawhorse"...because you're riding that thing hard right over a cliff. And that cliff is "people with penises & testicles can't gain legal admittance behind doors marked "women" where one of 17 million actual women rape survivors could be showering or changing at any time."

So, begin grieving. Your strawhorse isn't going to carry you over the finish line.

Looks or DNA?
I'm going to call your strawman a "stawhorse"...because you're riding that thing hard right over a cliff. And that cliff is "people with penises & testicles can't gain legal admittance behind doors marked "women" where one of 17 million actual women rape survivors could be showering or changing at any time."

So, begin grieving. Your strawhorse isn't going to carry you over the finish line.
Looks works just fine.

We will operate often and early, for your benefit, not theirs.

And you've been told by rape victims and their advocates to stop, and you don't, just like those who raped them. No doesn't mean no to you either.

None of your business.

Looks or DNA?
Two sexes. Period. Even your skeletal remains in your Mommys basement will tell the doctors you were male.
I can't help someone who denies science and reality.

I do however wonder why? What scares about there being more than two sexes, and you are obviously scared.

Looks or DNA?

I do however wonder why? What scares about there being more than two sexes, and you are obviously scared.
Fruit loops calls forensics anti science.

Looks or DNA?

No. And you are the one rejecting science.

Why is that?

Looks or DNA?

Why is that?

Looks or DNA?

Why is that?
People with PhD's will put on your death certificate MALE.
Learn to cope.

"Enough of this transgender nonsense."

Conservatives first – they started the nonsense, they alone can end it: by repealing laws and measures hostile to those transgender, by respecting the rights of transgender persons, and by not seeking to disadvantage transgender Americans through force of law.

So by giving in on all levels the conservatives can stop it. Lol!

Regressive left again dictating the argument and there should be no debate.

Looks or DNA?

Why is that?

Looks or DNA?

Why is that?
Learn to cope.
It doesn't matter what they put, that is not science. Science knows there are more than two sexes. Why is that an issue for you?

See this person, that is an XX male, with a normal male penis. Do you really want him in the little girls' room?
XX male.jpg

Looks or DNA?

Why is that?

Looks or DNA?

Why is that?
Learn to cope.

True, your birth and death certificates will call you male or female.

Why is that?

Why is that?
Learn to cope.

True, your birth and death certificates will call you male or female.
And that is because we live now like stupid toddlers in the bathtub. Even the ancient Jews knew that was BS.

Forum List

Back