ENOUGH....Time for Gun Control....NOW

You are the one that made an idiotic statement that kids are dying in schools (implying firearms) every day, when that is clearly not the case. Is there a case EVERY day of a kid dying in school due to being shot?

No?

Then fuck off.

Oh we're going to play semantics games now. Weeeee!

Marty, you're a world class tool. This is why you're a failure in life. I know deep down you've always wondered why your life has turned in to the steaming pile of shit it is now.

So I'll do you a favor now and I'll tell you why.

It's because you're just not smart and you're an asshole. That's a dangerous combination that unfortunately has resulted in your life turning in to the laughing stock that it is.

No need to thank me.

Can't prove shit, so therefore you kick in the ad-hominems, making it nice and long to hide your inability to prove a single point you attempt to make.

I will put my intellect up against yours, put my success in life up against yours, and put my general happiness up against yours any day of the fucking week.

Hahaha, I should prove the strawman you created? You have NOTHING so you decide to take the route of playing semantics games.

"If you can't prove that a kid is shot EVERY day in school, then I win".

When you know full well what I meant.

You're a joke and everything about you is a joke. Maybe one day when you're taking your last breaths and thinking about all the regrets you have. You'll look back and realize, "jesus I was an asshole and that's why things in my life sucked so bad".

But then again, you're an idiot too, so odds aren't good that you'll have any sort of ability to assess your piece of shit existence.

Go away now old man.

What about armed anti-personnel drones? Does the 2nd Amendment cover drones? The big evil Obammunist government has drones and the 2nd Amendment is for real Americans like Ronald Reagan and John Wayne to defend the People from government tyranny, so in this day and age, shouldn't the People's Glorious White Trash Militia have their own drones to defend freedom and democracy?

Build Your Own Drone - Amateur UAV & Drone Autopilot Kits from DJI Innovations & 3D Robotics.
DIY Drones
build your own DRONE / UAV

Let's bring the 2nd Amendment and the 2nd American Civil War into the 21st century.

Oh we're going to play semantics games now. Weeeee!

Marty, you're a world class tool. This is why you're a failure in life. I know deep down you've always wondered why your life has turned in to the steaming pile of shit it is now.

So I'll do you a favor now and I'll tell you why.

It's because you're just not smart and you're an asshole. That's a dangerous combination that unfortunately has resulted in your life turning in to the laughing stock that it is.

No need to thank me.

Can't prove shit, so therefore you kick in the ad-hominems, making it nice and long to hide your inability to prove a single point you attempt to make.

I will put my intellect up against yours, put my success in life up against yours, and put my general happiness up against yours any day of the fucking week.

Hahaha, I should prove the strawman you created? You have NOTHING so you decide to take the route of playing semantics games.

You're a joke and everything about you is a joke. Maybe one day when you're taking your last breaths and thinking about all the regrets you have. You'll look back and realize, "jesus I was an asshole and that's why things in my life sucked so bad".

But then again, you're an idiot too, so odds aren't good that you'll have any sort of ability to assess your piece of shit existence.

Go away now old man.

I know I'm smarter than you, your posting shows how much of an idiot you are.

and I can sense the butthurt in you. It practically oozes out in your typing.

Now go crawl back under that rock you go to when you have had your ass handed to you.

and of course, as always, go fuck yourself.

I should be able to have my own own RPG and unlimited supply of grenades. How else will I defend my home from the government and scary dark skinned people?
And I'm ok with it, if the price I have to pay for this freedom is the safety of YOUR children.

'Murica! Freedom!

There is a shooter, so let's make sure everyone is completely unarmed and at the mercy of the next shooter that comes along.

Seriously, why on earth do you think that makes any sense whatsoever?

Highly trained and properly equipped police officers respond with alacrity to active shooter situations. The civilian in Wal-Mart is dead because he acted without training, intel or backup and believed his gun would win the day. Today bad, he drank the same Kool-Ade as you.

I should be able to have my own own RPG and unlimited supply of grenades. How else will I defend my home from the government and scary dark skinned people?
And I'm ok with it, if the price I have to pay for this freedom is the safety of YOUR children.

'Murica! Freedom!

Dolt.

Go away now old man.

Now go crawl back under that rock you go to when you have had your ass handed to you.

Sit down old man, before you break your hip.

Highly trained and properly equipped police officers respond with alacrity to active shooter situations. The civilian in Wal-Mart is dead because he acted without training, intel or backup and believed his gun would win the day. Today bad, he drank the same Kool-Ade as you.

Your mirth at the attempted hero's death is unbecoming.

Even for you.

Go away now old man.

Sit down old man, before you break your hip.

Moron.

'Murica! Freedom!

Dolt.

Good one gramps.

Please don't call me a whipper snapper next. I don't know if I can take the punishment.

As usual, when a leftist whiner loses an argument, he starts ranting hysterically.

(yawn)

So you don't think I should be able to have my own RPG?

As usual, when a leftist whiner loses an argument, he starts ranting hysterically.

(yawn)

'Murica! Freedom!

Dolt.

Good one gramps.

Please don't call me a whipper snapper next. I don't know if I can take the punishment.

You just keep posting drivel, you are like the dumb mouse in the maze that keeps taking a bite of the electrified cheese over and over.

OH CHEESE!!! BZZZZTT!!

OH CHEESE!!! BZZZZT!!!

OH CHEESE!!! BZZZZT!!!

(yawn)

So you don't think I should be able to have my own RPG?

Considering the police don't see a need for one, I am comfortable with RPG's and grenades being regulated as explosives, which they are.

What I want is to be able to buy a semi auto handgun or rifle without onerous restrictions. Currently I cannot do that in new york state, thus they are violating my constitutional rights.

Forum List

Back