ENOUGH....Time for Gun Control....NOW

Active Shooter at Oregon High School

BREAKING: Reports of active shooter at high school near Portland | Q13 FOX News

PORTLAND — There were multiple reports of an active shooter around 8:30 a.m. at a high school in Troutdale, Oregon.

According to the Columbian Newspaper, area police requested assistance from Clark County Washington sheriff’s deputies at Reynolds High School in Troutdale, Ore. to respond to calls of a possible shooting.

Read more: BREAKING: Reports of active shooter at high school near Portland | Q13 FOX News

Sorry, children. It's time to make it harder to get your shiny, dangerous toys. Too many loonies out there. Every week now.

The "GOOD GUY WITH A GUN" at Walmart ended up in the hospital in Las Vegas. SO there goes that Wayne LaPierre bullshit myth.

How would "gun control" have stopped this student?

PORTLAND — There were multiple reports of an active shooter around 8:30 a.m. at a high school in Troutdale, Oregon.

According to the Columbian Newspaper, area police requested assistance from Clark County Washington sheriff’s deputies at Reynolds High School in Troutdale, Ore. to respond to calls of a possible shooting.

Read more: BREAKING: Reports of active shooter at high school near Portland | Q13 FOX News

Sorry, children. It's time to make it harder to get your shiny, dangerous toys. Too many loonies out there. Every week now.

The "GOOD GUY WITH A GUN" at Walmart ended up in the hospital in Las Vegas. SO there goes that Wayne LaPierre bullshit myth.

funny how these shootings are taking place in blue states with tough gun control laws

Agree. They're terrified to come out from under their beds without a gun clutched in their sweaty paws.

A child was killed this morning. A child left his home this morning and will never return and look what they have to say about killing kids.

You're argument might be more persuasive if we didn't know your feelings on killing the unborn.

You might get away with preaching you're a christian if you were in favor of protecting children.

She's no Christian...thats for certain.

LMFAO Have you ratified the United States Constitution?? No, then STFU already.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Its hilarious...especially when you consider the "basement dweller" crack from a man who lives in a city that is technically below sea level.

On the other hand, it's sad and unfortunate that 1/2 of the nation thinks that they still need weapons around them--not because of anecdotal evidence but because some guy who was around before the invention of street lights said you may want to surround yourself with weapons if you're in a militia. In any other society, they'd be committed as paranoid schizophrenics.

Agree. They're terrified to come out from under their beds without a gun clutched in their sweaty paws.

A child was killed this morning. A child left his home this morning and will never return and look what they have to say about killing kids.

Hey sweetie, I'm not terrified of anything.
Unless you want to count liberal policies, then yes I'm petrified of what you people are all about.

BenneC20140530_low.jpg

looks like the results of the feel good liberal form of child raising are coming home to roost. face it, all of your sparing the rod, teaching kids there are no losers, elimination of tough love, discipline and responsibility have created a generation of monsters. and its only going to get worse . You failed and you own this problem. quit blaming guns and face up to your own shortcomings. its time you take a little responsibility.

Hey sweetie, I'm not terrified of anything.
Unless you want to count liberal policies, then yes I'm petrified of what you people are all about.
Hey...uh... why don't you tell us again how we should treat guns like cars?
I need a good laugh.

looks like the results of the feel good liberal form of child raising are coming home to roost. face it, all of your sparing the rod, teaching kids there are no losers, elimination of tough love, discipline and responsibility have created a generation of monsters. and its only going to get worse . You failed and you own this problem. quit blaming guns and face up to your own shortcomings. its time you take a little responsibility.

Yet somehow 1/2 of the country is conservative--the half that has guns in their house with the kids who take them to school.

BUT!!!

The problem with gun violence is the half that doesn't have guns at home

Conservative "logic" at it's finest.

America has a mental health problem disguised as a gun problem. As long as we deny this fact, the violence will continue.

I'm going to partially agree with you here....I think America has a mental health problem and their weapon of choice is guns. Sort of like when America developed a drug problem and so the government made cocaine, marijuana, heroin, etc. illegal and arrested those who possessed or sold it.

The difference is the former is a victim-ful crime and the latter is victimless.

Yet somehow 1/2 of the country is conservative--the half that has guns in their house with the kids who take them to school.

BUT!!!

Do you seriously believe that only the conservatives believe in guns?
You are in the minority regarding guns.

BUT!!!

Erect a straw man, give him a false premise, and then call it "conservative logic". I hope your unicorn isn't double parked.

BUT!!!

Your "logic" is faulty, as half the population is not part of the gun problem. Probably like less than 1%is part of the problem. Nor are conservatives the only ones with guns, more fallacy on your part.
But for someone who can't figure out that Tab A goes in Slot B it is no surprise.

LMFAO Have you ratified the United States Constitution?? No, then STFU already.

After you reattach your sizeable ass, maybe you'll take the time to read the Constitution instead of spouting one-liners like you really understand it.

The Constitution guarantees nothing. Start there or else STFU.

America has a mental health problem disguised as a gun problem. As long as we deny this fact, the violence will continue.

I'm going to partially agree with you here....I think America has a mental health problem and their weapon of choice is guns. Sort of like when America developed a drug problem and so the government made cocaine, marijuana, heroin, etc. illegal and arrested those who possessed or sold it.

The difference is the former is a victim-ful crime and the latter is victimless.

Not really....if you really think about it.

I'm going to partially agree with you here....I think America has a mental health problem and their weapon of choice is guns.

I'll also partly agree.

America does have a mental health problem. And their weapon of choice is liberalism.

And as long as they keep trying it, they will continue to lose, more and more badly.

BUT!!!

Erect a straw man, give him a false premise, and then call it "conservative logic". I hope your unicorn isn't double parked.

Elections are about 50/50--Romney got 47 percent.
It's not liberals who have guns at home and take their kids to the gun range so they can become proficient at taking lives.
art-adam-lanza_2776421b-620x349.jpg

large-lanza-guns-29-school.jpg

So the premise is sound.

Your move.

If the bill of rights had an enumerated right to snort Cocaine, I guess given the irrational feeling about the benefits of guns, the cons would be all for snorting as much coke as you could get into your nose....

Forum List

Back