ENOUGH....Time for Gun Control....NOW

Firearms can be manufactured in homes; "ban" firearms, await bombings.

Guess you didn't follow the Columbine kids very closely. They were building bombs in their garages in Littleton, CO along with amassing firearms BOUGHT FOR THEM BY AN 18-YEAR OLD GIRLFRIEND.

Which was already illegal, yet it strangely happened :eusa_whistle:

Guess you didn't follow the Columbine kids very closely. They were building bombs in their garages in Littleton, CO along with amassing firearms BOUGHT FOR THEM BY AN 18-YEAR OLD GIRLFRIEND.

And it's been 15 years and we haven't learned a fucking thing from what happened there.

What's to learn? The world is full of crazies and in this instance, parents who were totally disengaged from their children. All the gun control in the world wouldn't have prevented this, but a modicum of engaged parenting sure might have.

Last edited:

And it's been 15 years and we haven't learned a fucking thing from what happened there.

You certainly haven't. You're still pushing teh same failed solutions. Nothing the left wants in gun control will stop a single thing, except honest people from buying guns.

No, I haven't pushed the same failed solutions. That's a stupid talking point from your favorite cable channel: Hannity babblings.

So why should that mean "I" can't get a gun? Or why "I" should have to wait, or only get a certain type of gun, or be made to pay ridiculous fees to just exercise my constitutional right?

Stop with the "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" crap, its getting old.

Not sure what you mean...I was jut totally debunking your asinine "it's culture" post.

As for your latest post, feel free to get as many guns as you can afford. Every licences should come with a hefty liability policy though...just in case your kid takes your gun to school and opens up on his class mates, yours discharges while cleaning and offs your neighbor, you forget to clear the chamber and the round inside is spent totally by accident, the weapon is dropped and discharges, it's stolen and someone else uses it, etc...

Society has a right to protect itself from paying for the mayhem caused by guns just as we protected ourselves from head injuries from motor cycles, seat belts, etc...

Nope. The imposition of insurance requirements would place an undue burden on my 2nd amendment rights.
The price you paid for your license would be the same "undue burden" if you can't afford it. So you have no case there.

You seek to nullify the 2nd via pricing gun ownership out of the range of normal law abiding citizens. What will happen is gun grabber states would make the insurance requirements so high that they would be un-affordable.
Oh gee, really? And what happens next...the price becomes prohibitive so felons can no longer buy them? Then the murder rate goes down... Then the GOP/NRA fear offensive no longer works. Can't have that...can we?

So kindly go fuck off.

3rd grade insults from a 3rd grade brain...gee marty, I was hoping you could do better.

Like I always say, it's like shooting fish in a barrel and I'm running out of fish.

You certainly haven't. You're still pushing teh same failed solutions. Nothing the left wants in gun control will stop a single thing, except honest people from buying guns.

No, I haven't pushed the same failed solutions. That's a stupid talking point from your favorite cable channel: Hannity babblings.
What solutions are you pushing? Mandatory psychiatric testing for everyone?

That shouldn't matter.

All children should be precious and protected.

Why don't RWs feel that way about children?

We do.. that's why we object to your fondness of ripping children form the womb for your convenience.

BUt it's OK if they get shot at school a few years later, because the Ammo-sexual's rights in this country matter more than the babies you purport to protect.

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E

Ammo-sexual?

What are you, like 12?

:lol:

All this proves is that "gun free zones" cost lives. Ban gun free zones now! For the children. We cannot afford more child deaths at the hands of gun free zones.

It would have been interesting to know what the shooters would have done had they known going in if a school police officer, or security guard was armed at the school.
You gotta believe when you know an area is a gun free zone, that it gives a shooter much more confidence entering the premises.

We dont have to guess. Columbine had a school police officer. He was the first casualty.

In that case, but every case can be different.
I can only speak for myself, but if I'm a shooter wanting to take out as ma y people as possible, I would rather be entering a no gun zone, than one with armed security.

Those shooters, like most mass shooters, were either on prescribed psycho-trophic drugs or had just came off them. The NRA has been an advocate of the shrinks releasing information so those high-risk people could not get guns legally. That would help in some of the cases. We should all support the NRA!

Still no explanation of how the additional laws demanded by the OP, would affect people who don't obey laws, such as these shooters and mass murderers.

Still no explanation for how the aditional laws demanded by the OP, would affect people who don't obey laws such as this shooter.

That isnt the purpose.
The purpose is to "stick it" to gun owners because they disagree with them. No Democratic/lib solution is every designed to solve a problem. It is designed either to achieve political benefit or stick it to some enemy.

Those shooters, like most mass shooters, were either on prescribed psycho-trophic drugs or had just came off them. The NRA has been an advocate of the shrinks releasing information so those high-risk people could not get guns legally. That would help in some of the cases. We should all support the NRA!
We dont strip people's rights based on a psychiatrist's opinion. Sorry.

That shouldn't matter.

All children should be precious and protected.

Why don't RWs feel that way about children?

We do.. that's why we object to your fondness of ripping children form the womb for your convenience.

BUt it's OK if they get shot at school a few years later, because the Ammo-sexual's rights in this country matter more than the babies you purport to protect.

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E

Tell us again who the child is.

All this proves is that "gun free zones" cost lives. Ban gun free zones now! For the children. We cannot afford more child deaths at the hands of gun free zones.

It would have been interesting to know what the shooters would have done had they known going in if a school police officer, or security guard was armed at the school.
You gotta believe when you know an area is a gun free zone, that it gives a shooter much more confidence entering the premises.

This I agree with. If you're going to call the cops when an active shooter comes into the school, doesn't it make sense to have armed security at the schools.

I think having teachers armed is stupid--they are not trained and guns in the classroom is going to cause more deaths than it prevents.

Having trained, well armed security makes all the sense in the world.

with every botched abortion we should of wailed how we need to ban abortions I guess

stop trying to make the innocent pay and stepping on our Constitutional rights every time you get all worked up over these things

we never see you demand abortion have controls on it and it kills more daily than anything else

we already have gun control and laws for it, How about all you people try asking your government to do something about the nuts, gangs, etc

and leave us law abiding gun owner alone

Should an 18-year-old be able to buy guns? We won't let them drink.

That may be strange to you, but it's sheer idiotic laws passed by gun nuts with NRA backing to me.

ENOUGH....Time for Gun Control....NOW

Progressive governments have a bad tendency of murdering unarmed people in the tens of millions, so thanks, but no thanks

Should an 18-year-old be able to buy guns? We won't let them drink.

That may be strange to you, but it's sheer idiotic laws passed by gun nuts with NRA backing to me.

What the age where you can volunteer for the Army?

Forum List

Back