ENOUGH....Time for Gun Control....NOW

ENOUGH....Time for Gun Control....NOW
Still no explanation for how the aditional laws demanded by the OP, would affect people who don't obey laws such as this shooter.
B]I didn't ask for additional laws.

Apparently the OP isn't going to do anything but lie, including lying about what he himself said in this same thread.

I think we can conclude that he didn't intend the laws he is demanding, to have any effect on the people dong these mass shootings.

So the next question becomes, who DOES he intend these laws to affect?

So you want to control guns without passing any new laws. How exactly?:doubt:

Put bullets into the loved ones of the CEOs of weapons manufacturing corporations.

Give them a taste of their own freedom-loving medicine.

You'll see them change their business model.

So we're stooping to false equivalencies?

Has anyone's suicide ever directly caused another person's death or wounding, permanent physical maiming or hospitalization? You know.....like a bullet?

Gee, G, you disappoint me.

Its an example of the differences in culture that play far more of a role than the availability of firearms. Its something you cannot grasp because you are useless pus sucking troll asshole.

Logic escapes you. The Japanese know that if someone fires a bullet from a gun into someone else's body, that person may die. That's why they enacted strict gun laws. When it comes to murder, they seem to have a higher regard for innocent life than assholes like you have, don't they? That's not a cultural difference, that's plain common sense.
Japan was disarmed by the USA after WW2. It was part of the treaty the citizens be disarmed. Telling that we would do that to make them more controllable and you now think that's a great idea for here.

Put bullets into the loved ones of the CEOs of weapons manufacturing corporations.

What would you like it changed too? Currently they comply with all Federal and state laws.

Just heard a radio report (ABC radio) that one student was killed, in addition to the shooter being killed by police.

We don't need gun control. We need lunatic control. We need to stop telling people how crazy is the new normal. If it really bothers them, they can self medicate with street drugs.

How exactly does someone with a bullet in their head change their business model?

How exactly does someone with a bullet in their head change their business model?
Put down your gun and pick up a book.

The loved ones of the CEOs, not the CEOs. Let the CEOs live a long, healthy life with the miserable knowledge of losing their loved ones for no real reason, with a gun made by the CEO because the rich prick only wants more money selling more death to more stupid unstable Americans.

There are certain freedoms guaranteed by our nations founding fathers. Those rights were put into the constitution. I'm a far right leaning Libertarian and I believe in the rights set fourth in the constitution but those rights were developed and put in place with the understanding that decent drug free, God loving people populated our nation.
That sadly is no longer the case. I don't think we have the decency any longer to enjoy the freedoms that were given to us. Just look at the over the top violent entertainment our kids are playing, watching and listening to. Look at the garbage they are being taught in PUBLIC SCHOOLS and the medication they pump down our children's throats. Look at the carnage in the inner cities and the little sluts in show business today that dance around on stage like they want to fuck everyone in the room. We are no longer a nation of nice caring people. Most of what you see in this country today is trash from the top down.
:mad:

We don't need gun control. We need lunatic control. We need to stop telling people how crazy is the new normal. If it really bothers them, they can self medicate with street drugs.

I don't think we need lunatic control either. We just need to teach people correct principles and they will control themselves.

The problem is our society has been corrupted with so much crap and nonsense that our children are lost. And too many of us are so corrupted with society, we are blind to it.

Put down your gun and pick up a book.

The loved ones of the CEOs, not the CEOs. Let the CEOs live a long, healthy life with the miserable knowledge of losing their loved ones for no real reason, with a gun made by the CEO because the rich prick only wants more money selling more death to more stupid unstable Americans.

So now you want to kill innocent people to protest gun violence.
S0n, you're a mess.

There is a shooter, so let's make sure everyone is completely unarmed and at the mercy of the next shooter that comes along.

Seriously, why on earth do you think that makes any sense whatsoever?

No sane person wants a complete gun ban. Be rational.

As an independent, I am curious: What is the danger in having A. background checks, B. psychological examinations, and/or C. a limitation or ban on military-grade, semi-automatic machine guns that nobody NEEDS (I can understand the need for some sort of weaponry, but personally I feel that it is a little extreme)?

I personally feel that one of the functions of a government is to protect their people, and these guns, clearly, endanger many people.

Common sense and critical thinking aren't supported here.

There is a shooter, so let's make sure everyone is completely unarmed and at the mercy of the next shooter that comes along.

Seriously, why on earth do you think that makes any sense whatsoever?

No sane person wants a complete gun ban. Be rational.

As an independent, I am curious: What is the danger in having A. background checks, B. psychological examinations, and/or C. a limitation or ban on military-grade, semi-automatic machine guns that nobody NEEDS (I can understand the need for some sort of weaponry, but personally I feel that it is a little extreme)?

I personally feel that one of the functions of a government is to protect their people, and these guns, clearly, endanger many people.

Common sense and critical thinking aren't supported here.

True. PeeParty lies about his own posts. Other simply repeat that we need to restrict guns from crazy people, like that's possible in any way. They're totally unhinged.

Forum List

Back