Enough with the gun issues Democrats.

For the last time guns are not the problem psychos are

Psycos with Guns at Schools seem to be the problem, I know. let's just ban schools. Seems to work for ISIS and the Taliban.

or maybe instead of restricting the lawful behavior of millions of people because a few break the law we could just do a better job of controlling who is allowed on school grounds or in school buildings.

Psycos with Guns at Schools seem to be the problem, I know. let's just ban schools. Seems to work for ISIS and the Taliban.

No...you missed the elephant and gorilla in the room....the problem is that our schools are democrat gun free zones....the exact places that mass public shooter tell us they target. How do we know...because they tell us they target them, because no one there can shoot back when they are shooting innocent people.....

What is it about these mass shooters that you just don't understand? Do some basic research, find out for yourself that these guys target democrat gun free zones, then try to understand why getting rid of democrat gun free zones will stop school shootings....

Gun shows and NRA conventions are also gun free zones. You point gets lost pretty quick when that is brought up.

There should be gun free zones and those zones should be protected from outside. Just like the security forces for the Gun Shows and NRA Conventions. Yah, I know, Gun Shows are not Gun Free but they are Ammo in Guns free. Same thing. At the Republican Conventions, it's pretty much Gun Free except for the security people. You want all others to not be gun free except your own meetings. Figures.
\

The Landlords that own the venues for gun shows, and NRA conventions MANDATE that it is a gun free zone. Often for the NRA conventions it is also a city, or city agency that mandates it due to their connection, or ownership with the venue.

or maybe instead of restricting the lawful behavior of millions of people because a few break the law we could just do a better job of controlling who is allowed on school grounds or in school buildings.

Wow, something you have to say that actually almost makes sense. But not quite. Our schools should NEVER become armed camps. There are no state secrets, no dangerous prisoners, no volatile chemicals. A Free Nation should never have to resort to that just to sell a few more guns and more ammo. And that is what is behind most of your argument. And certainly the driving factor behind the NRAs as well. We can use common sense to arrive at a workable solution like many other Major Corporations are coming to that conclusion and the funding that has freely been given to the NRA is drying up. Yes, the NRA is starting to hemorrhage for funding. They are getting less and less to spend on buying off or bribing if you will, people to hide the fact that their main goal these days is to sell guns and ammo and to create new avenues for sales.

So keep preaching. We all know your reason which is to sell more guns and ammo and to prevent anything from reducing those sales.

The Landlords that own the venues for gun shows, and NRA conventions MANDATE that it is a gun free zone. Often for the NRA conventions it is also a city, or city agency that mandates it due to their connection, or ownership with the venue.

Not always. If it's held in Dallas, that isn't the case and you know it. Dallas has an open carry law that is wide open and yet, the Conventions are all Gun Free Zones. Did the NRA tell you to say that?

One must wonder how one can have a gun show in a gun free zone? :04:

No...you missed the elephant and gorilla in the room....the problem is that our schools are democrat gun free zones....the exact places that mass public shooter tell us they target. How do we know...because they tell us they target them, because no one there can shoot back when they are shooting innocent people.....

What is it about these mass shooters that you just don't understand? Do some basic research, find out for yourself that these guys target democrat gun free zones, then try to understand why getting rid of democrat gun free zones will stop school shootings....

Gun shows and NRA conventions are also gun free zones. You point gets lost pretty quick when that is brought up.

There should be gun free zones and those zones should be protected from outside. Just like the security forces for the Gun Shows and NRA Conventions. Yah, I know, Gun Shows are not Gun Free but they are Ammo in Guns free. Same thing. At the Republican Conventions, it's pretty much Gun Free except for the security people. You want all others to not be gun free except your own meetings. Figures.
\

See...you are repeating the last thing an anti gun extremist screeched, and you are wrong.... The NRA convention is not a gun free zone.... the only time it is is when the Secret Service take over security for the V.P. or the President..otherwise it is open or concealed carry depending on the convention site rules. And gun shows are not gun free....the dealers are all armed to the teeth to protect their goods.....

The Republican convention was not gun free.

Do you actually look into these things before you post?

Wow, something you have to say that actually almost makes sense. But not quite. Our schools should NEVER become armed camps. There are no state secrets, no dangerous prisoners, no volatile chemicals. A Free Nation should never have to resort to that just to sell a few more guns and more ammo. And that is what is behind most of your argument. And certainly the driving factor behind the NRAs as well. We can use common sense to arrive at a workable solution like many other Major Corporations are coming to that conclusion and the funding that has freely been given to the NRA is drying up. Yes, the NRA is starting to hemorrhage for funding. They are getting less and less to spend on buying off or bribing if you will, people to hide the fact that their main goal these days is to sell guns and ammo and to create new avenues for sales.

So keep preaching. We all know your reason which is to sell more guns and ammo and to prevent anything from reducing those sales.

There are 2,500 cops to protect the 535 members of congress...... but you don't want any armed guards or staff to protect our children....? And you think that is a wise thought process?

The NRA is not losing money.....corporations are losing money by dropping the NRA......

Not always. If it's held in Dallas, that isn't the case and you know it. Dallas has an open carry law that is wide open and yet, the Conventions are all Gun Free Zones. Did the NRA tell you to say that?
Dallas has no open carry law but Texas does. As far as NRA meets being gun free zones most are not.

Who said they have to be armed camps?

Not me.

There are many ways to secure a building without making it an armed camp.

And I really don't care how many guns are sold or bought. I have no dog in that fight whatsoever. But you cannot give me one good reason I, a law abiding citizen with 30 years plus experience of shooting owning and carrying firearms responsibly and safely, cannot own a plain old ordinary semiautomatic rifle with black plastic parts.

FYI because someone else might use a similar rifle in a crime is not a good reason.

How many guns have crawled out and killed someone. Most of all the shooters have shown need of help before committing the shooting only to be ignored until after the act.

I know that sounds reasonable to gun nuts, but for sane people not so much.
And I suppose you think banning guns will stop shootings. Those who think that, are insane.
Snag is, no one advocates for ‘banning’ guns.

Rather than guessing what people are thinking, listen instead to what they’re actually saying.
You made me laugh now lets get serious. When they get their on the issue at hand that will open the door to banning gun. Be truthful in your dishonesty
You are the dishonest son of a bitch in this conversation. The debate at present is the place in our society of weapons of war. And assholes like you are going to lose. The younger generations want nothing to do with your insane fetishes.

Weapons of war are NOT being sold to civilians in the United States unless they possess a license from the government.

How many guns have crawled out and killed someone. Most of all the shooters have shown need of help before committing the shooting only to be ignored until after the act.

I know that sounds reasonable to gun nuts, but for sane people not so much.
And I suppose you think banning guns will stop shootings. Those who think that, are insane.
Snag is, no one advocates for ‘banning’ guns.

Rather than guessing what people are thinking, listen instead to what they’re actually saying.
You made me laugh now lets get serious. When they get their on the issue at hand that will open the door to banning gun. Be truthful in your dishonesty
You are the dishonest son of a bitch in this conversation. The debate at present is the place in our society of weapons of war. And assholes like you are going to lose. The younger generations want nothing to do with your insane fetishes.
The younger generation are followers of leaders like their parents who want gun control established

Just look what the Democrats did to your health insurance when you let them have their foot in the door

The NRA is harmless, in fact they are not pro-gun enough. This country needs to be better armed.
Gun owners of America is a great organization...

Weapons of war are NOT being sold to civilians in the United States unless they possess a license from the government.

Private citizens possessing weapons of war was the reason for the Second Amendment. It is to put us on a more equal footing with government. We should be able to have whatever we can "bear".

\

See...you are repeating the last thing an anti gun extremist screeched, and you are wrong.... The NRA convention is not a gun free zone.... the only time it is is when the Secret Service take over security for the V.P. or the President..otherwise it is open or concealed carry depending on the convention site rules. And gun shows are not gun free....the dealers are all armed to the teeth to protect their goods.....

So the NRA doesn't have control over who speaks at their functions, and are forced to cave on their goals by the Vice President? How does that work?

Just look what the Democrats did to your health insurance when you let them have their foot in the door

Yes, I was finally able to get insurance that nobody would sell to me at any price before then.

\

So the NRA doesn't have control over who speaks at their functions, and are forced to cave on their goals by the Vice President? How does that work?

Really.....? The V.P. agrees to speak at the NRA convention...a big get for the Convention, and the requirement for the appearance is the Secret Service, the organization that protects the V.P. sets up the security...

Are you really that stupid?

\

Really.....? The V.P. agrees to speak at the NRA convention...a big get for the Convention, and the requirement for the appearance is the Secret Service, the organization that protects the V.P. sets up the security...

Are you really that stupid?

SO the NRA isn't really that serious about the whole carrying guns thing, right? They could tell the VP that they prefered to stick to their word and guarantee that their members were able to be armed at their functions. The VP doesn't have to be there.

Yes, I was finally able to get insurance that nobody would sell to me at any price before then.
Yes and everyone that was paying insurance taken care of theirselves lost their insurance now they have no coverage

Forum List

Back