ENOUGH!!!!

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
The division gets wider and wider and wider. Maybe this is the plan? And y'all are falling for it hook line and sinker.

STOP.

The division gets wider and wider and wider. Maybe this is the plan? And y'all are falling for it hook line and sinker.

STOP.
The solution is simple, deport liberals.

Seriously, they get dumber and dumber every fucking day. I just showed FBI stats that show that black males who make up 7% of the population commit the same percentage of rapes as white males who make up 30% of the population and some stupid liberal chimed in and said "whites rape more often than blacks" even though the statistics prove exactly the opposite.

Dumb fuckers.

STOP.
:up_yours:

tell hatemongers like 007 & HenryBHough & Shootspeeders & PoliticalChic & Jeremiah & The Rabbi & Lumpy 1 & etc... to stop first :thup:

:banana:

Sorry, Gracie.
Too many have bought into the victim narrative and use it to excuse all manner of poor behavior.
White and black.

Just listen to the sorry ass semi-literate millennials whine about a "living wage" when they can't do jack shit in the first place.

I'm tired of it. The bickering, fighting, name calling, stupid threads calling everyone racist due to opposing views, friend turning on friend, insults, dissing, the frantic feeding off each others HATE.

Time to go wandering around again. Pinterest, Twitter, SS, other places. I'll swing by when people go back to being just regular fun and witty assholes instead of foaming rabid assholes.

I'm tired of it. The bickering, fighting, name calling, stupid threads calling everyone racist due to opposing views, friend turning on friend, insults, dissing, the frantic feeding off each others HATE.

Time to go wandering around again. Pinterest, Twitter, SS, other places. I'll swing by when people go back to being just regular fun and witty assholes instead of foaming rabid assholes.

Shit, you're the conservative. This place is home for you.

d of peopl

Tis the nature of things when you have no "wiggle room" to agree. Our debt will make people more rabid. Social issues will as well when the "circumstances" get tighter and tighter.

Nature of the beast and all that.

America has become a land of people with too much time on their hands. It will end....badly.

Mark

STOP.
It's understandable that you and most others on the right would just like to see this all go away, so you won't have to hear the frustration and concerns of African-Americans – but that's not how it works in a free and democratic society; citizens are at liberty to express their opinions, you're at liberty to not listen and close your mind, but not to compel anyone to stop.

rw'ers, like 007 & bigrebnc1775 seriously have to tone down their rhetoric here :eusa_hand:

p809rTt.jpg

Shit, you're the conservative. This place is home for you.
Gracie...a conservative? You don't pay attention much, do you?

STOP.

tell hatemongers like 007 & HenryBHough & Shootspeeders & PoliticalChic & Jeremiah & The Rabbi & Lumpy 1 & etc... to stop first :thup:

So you're pro crime? You don't give a damn about evidence. How can we agree on anything when you can't even consider the facts.

STOP.

So you're pro crime? You don't give a damn about evidence. How can we agree on anything when you can't even consider the facts.

Dot Com is an idiot, There's no need to even try to agree with a moron of his caliber.

Unmonitored forums are the hang out for nut cases, radicals, and people looking for a place to express their aggression.

Unmonitored forums are the hang out for nut cases, radicals, and people looking for a place to express their aggression.

Otherwise known as liberals.

Forum List

Back