Enraged Hillary caught on video telling black man, "Then I will only talk to white people."

You will notice the OP video is deliberately edited to make the situation look like something it isn't.

LGS guzzles that kind of piss with gusto.

Here is the full context:

Pedophile Donald Trump: “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. 'Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Not any more, pedophile. Not any more.

every time a fake wiki email gets released, a real witness to Trumps perverted past steps out of the shadows ..
Fake? What's your source?

The rat party is based upon the welfare state. Better be careful how she talks to blacks.

Pedophile Donald Trump: “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. 'Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Not any more, pedophile. Not any more.

every time a fake wiki email gets released, a real witness to Trumps perverted past steps out of the shadows ..
Fake? What's your source?

That's the battle cry the media masters and the DNC have instructed the loons to use

Jones: The piece that’s most important, and I stand here in your space and I say this as respectfully as I can. But if you don’t tell black people what we need to do, then we won’t tell you all what you need to do.

Clinton: Well, I’m not telling you. I’m telling you to tell me.

Jones: What I mean to say is that this is and has always been a white problem of violence. There’s not much that we can do to stop the violence against us.

Clinton: Respectfully, if that is your position, then I will talk only to white people about how we are going to deal with the very real problems.

Jones: That’s not what I mean. That’s not what I mean. That’s not what I mean. What you just said is a form of victim blaming. You were saying what the Black Lives Matter movement needs to do to change white hearts is–

Clinton: Look, I don't believe you change hearts. I believe you change laws, you change allocation of resources, you change the way systems operate. You're not going to change every heart. You're not. But! At the end of the day we can do a whole lot to change some hearts and change some systems and create more opportunities for people who deserve to have them. To live up to their own God-given potential, to live safely without fear of violence in their own communities. To have a decent school, to have a decent house, to have a decent future. So we can do it one of many ways. You can keep the movement going which you have started, and through it you may actually change some hearts. But if that's all that happens, we will be back here in 10 years having the same conversation. Because we will not have all the changes that you deserve to see happen in your lifetime because of your willingness to get out there and talk about this.

So, as usual, LGS fails to achieve orgasm. The conversation was not the sinister one she so desperately wished it to be. :lol:

Jones: The piece that’s most important, and I stand here in your space and I say this as respectfully as I can. But if you don’t tell black people what we need to do, then we won’t tell you all what you need to do.

Jones: What I mean to say is that this is and has always been a white problem of violence. There’s not much that we can do to stop the violence against us.

Clinton: Respectfully, if that is your position, then I will talk only to white people about how we are going to deal with the very real problems.

Jones: That’s not what I mean. That’s not what I mean. That’s not what I mean. What you just said is a form of victim blaming. You were saying what the Black Lives Matter movement needs to do to change white hearts is–

Clinton: Look, I don't believe you change hearts. I believe you change laws, you change allocation of resources, you change the way systems operate. You're not going to change every heart. You're not. But! At the end of the day we can do a whole lot to change some hearts and change some systems and create more opportunities for people who deserve to have them. To live up to their own God-given potential, to live safely without fear of violence in their own communities. To have a decent school, to have a decent house, to have a decent future. So we can do it one of many ways. You can keep the movement going which you have started, and through it you may actually change some hearts. But if that's all that happens, we will be back here in 10 years having the same conversation. Because we will not have all the changes that you deserve to see happen in your lifetime because of your willingness to get out there and talk about this.

So, as usual, LGS fails to achieve orgasm. The conversation was not the sinister one she so desperately wished it to be. :lol:

Her quote and the thread title are accurate. Thanks for playing and proving her point.

I'd like to see what she was responding to when she said she'd just go talk to white people then.

I hate this biotch, but that seems relevant, as BLM man seems to be tossing some goofy shit at her.

on the other hand this 'you don't change hearts you change laws' comment is a prime example of why I despise this woman, and most politicians these days.

they've forgotten who they fucking work for.

I'd like to see what she was responding to when she said she'd just go talk to white people then.

I hate this biotch, but that seems relevant, as BLM man seems to be tossing some goofy shit at her.

on the other hand this 'you don't change hearts you change laws' comment is a prime example of why I despise this woman, and most politicians these days.

So...you believe we changed hearts before the Civil Rights Act law was passed?

See posts 35 and 46 for the video and a transcript of the full context.

Another phony scandal.

interesting conversation when in full context.

So...you believe we changed hearts before the Civil Rights Act law was passed?

nice strawman. Given that it's halloween it's about what I'd expect.

Major clean up in Aisle 7. 38 plus off topic derailing posts have been removed. In otherwords, after the first page, the majority of the posts had nothing to do with the OP. Topic is clearly stated - debate it's authenticity in the thread. Topic is not Trumps sex, Bill Clinton's sex or wikileaks. I'm going to go through for one more sweep and see what I missed. Infractions and and warnings may be forthcoming after review.

In the meantime, get on topic.

housekeeper-t-j-s-cleaning-services-san-bernardino-17b2d53e.jpg

Major clean up in Aisle 7. 38 plus off topic derailing posts have been removed. In otherwords, after the first page, the majority of the posts had nothing to do with the OP. Topic is clearly stated - debate it's authenticity in the thread. Topic is not Trumps sex, Bill Clinton's sex or wikileaks. I'm going to go through for one more sweep and see what I missed. Infractions and and warnings may be forthcoming after review.

In the meantime, get on topic.

housekeeper-t-j-s-cleaning-services-san-bernardino-17b2d53e.jpg
Hypocrisy.

See this topic and LGS spamming it multiple times: Trump Walking into Women's Dressing Room Confirmed

Start with posts 85, 92, 94, 96, 98, 99, 108, 110...

Turnabout is fair play, hypocrites!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back