Enraged Hillary caught on video telling black man, "Then I will only talk to white people."

Major clean up in Aisle 7. 38 plus off topic derailing posts have been removed. In otherwords, after the first page, the majority of the posts had nothing to do with the OP. Topic is clearly stated - debate it's authenticity in the thread. Topic is not Trumps sex, Bill Clinton's sex or wikileaks. I'm going to go through for one more sweep and see what I missed. Infractions and and warnings may be forthcoming after review.

In the meantime, get on topic.

housekeeper-t-j-s-cleaning-services-san-bernardino-17b2d53e.jpg
Hypocrisy.

See this topic and LGS spamming it multiple times: Trump Walking into Women's Dressing Room Confirmed

Start with post 85.

Turnabout is fair play, hypocrites!

That Topic is in the Badlands (and yes, we're equal opportunity hypocrites because so are the Clinton sex topics) - not Zone 2 Politics. End of discussion.

What a nasty angry woman... B U S T E D

OMG she STABBED HIM!!

Americans are going to see this... it shows her anger, rage and her racist attitude

You're right she bit his nose off...What an animal!

I'll see you at the next Black Lives Matter event ok?

Why would anyone waste their time on that bunch of delusional racists?

Well she seems like she really cares about this black man being spoken too as she describes "aggressively" so I expect her to really be upset when something happens to a black man that an action. I'm sure she'll be there

What a nasty angry woman... B U S T E D

OMG she STABBED HIM!!

Americans are going to see this... it shows her anger, rage and her racist attitude

Well she seems like she really cares about this black man being spoken too as she describes "aggressively" so I expect her to really be upset when something happens to a black man that an action. I'm sure she'll be there

Hillary Clinton cares about Hillary Clinton.

OMG she STABBED HIM!!

And LadyGunslinger cares about Black Lives Matter

And LadyGunslinger cares about Black Lives Matter

Probably no more so than I. It's a racist political movement.

She's spelling out Totalitarian doctrine.

Fuck the will of the people.

Forum List

Back