Entire county clerk office resigns over SSM

Christians have the God given Right to deny other folks their Constitutional Rights ....I see what you are getting at...Hey that sucks !!

Only anti Christian bigots would deny Christian Government clerks the Right to run roughshod over the Constitutional Rights of Gays.......oh the humanity

Only anti Christian bigots would deny Christian Government clerks the Right to run roughshod over the Constitutional Rights of Gays.......oh the humanity

Constitutional Rights are those right which are enumerated through the protections afforded the individual from government usurpation of their means to exercise that right.

There is no protection enumerated in the Constitution to PROMOTE DEGENERACY.

But that's only because the Constitution was written as the means to DEFEND THE CULTURE FROM DEGENERACY! Of which, your position is a CLASSIC EXAMPLE!

What's more, you must be ignorant of the fact that YOUR USE of the word "Bigot" is a demonstration of intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself, on the part of the user... .

This is taking a stance in your beliefs.

ENTIRE COUNTY CLERK OFFICE RESIGNS OVER SAME-SEX MARRIAGE

No same-sex marriage licenses are being issued in Decatur County, Tennessee, because the entire county clerk’s office has resigned following the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision that legalized same-sex marriage nationwide.

Decatur County Clerk Gwen Pope explained her decision to quit her elected post. “It’s for the glory of God. He’s going to get all the glory,” she told WBIR.

Pope asserted she would rather resign than submit to issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples. She and her two staff members, Sharon Bell and Mickey Butler, have all quit for the same reason. Their last day of work is July 14.

The TV station indicates the phone in the Decatur County Clerk Office “rang nonstop” as “[o]ver and over again, people praised the decision of the three workers who have decided to step down from their positions rather than hand out same-sex marriage licenses.”

Entire County Clerk Office Resigns Over Same-Sex Marriage - Breitbart
There will be plenty of people who will gladly take their jobs. Good luck to them finding a new one, especially now that their bias is becoming so well-known.

You mistake bias for beliefs
I believe that I am Queen of the Universe... I may be bias as to my status in life.

Well then, why do you fear them so?
I don't FEAR homosexuals. I actually feel sorry for them and sick to my stomach of the fact that so many have chosen to remain sick and want to push their sickness as normal onto America via marriage,acceptance etc. The ONLY thing they should ALL be doing is getting the mental health help that they desperately need. I am mad because these homosexuals do the same jobs every day Americans do aka Teachers,Librarians,Coaches and have access to my children and others children and push their propaganda on to children who know nothing about homosexuality at such an early age or they take advantage of their role in the child's life and abuse them in sexual ways. Homosexuality has got to be one of the biggest threats to Americans and America as a whole along with being a mental health epidemic that millions just want to ignore as "normal". The suicide rates,STD rates,child abuse rates etc are ALL higher among homosexuals than normal people.
Im straight, would you have a problem with your daughter being in a class that I teach?

Im kinda happy that two people can find love, even if its not what I would consider a choice for me.
Depends really. I don't any of my kids in a classroom with a teacher that feels the need to introduce political topics into the classroom. I want them there to learn Math,Science,History,Reading,English etc. MAYBE when they are in high school and they are more aware of what is going on in the world and are actually curious about politics and political topics the school should allow parents to say OK and let the students take the class more of a debate class than one opinion fits all one. As of right now we talk about ALL things at home. They want to talk about it we do. They know what the SC said...Oldest didn't really seem to care either way....the rest of my kids wouldn't even sit still to hear about it...Oldest is only 8 but she knows what homosexuality is and thinks its weird....fine with me for now. I let her have her own opinion and she still comes to me and her mother to ask questions. We give OUR opinions on most things but some things are NOT open for discussion. If she wants to think homosexuality is OK then so be it can't stop her but can express my opinion openly and I do.

I agree. School should be about educating the kids and not social issues. Political topics though? The kids do need to learn about politics. Don't you think?
I guess you don't want SOCIAL Studies taught then.

Sure, just the facts though.

The problem with your argument is that the legal system, the Constitution, does not have the power to decide what is or is not moral.

OH! I want to thank you for advancing this common misnomer.

In reality, thus in truth, Western Jurisprudence is built upon no other point, except imparting power as a means to enforce the soundly reasoned morality common to Western Civilization.

Granted, its suffered severe decay, but decay is, after all, the nature of evil ... and LOL! Here you are standing up for nothing else, except EVIL!

Here's the thing... You're a Relativist and as such you expose yourself as a fool. In that a fool lacks the means to reason objectively... and Relativism rejects the very existence of objectivity.

But thank you for sharing. It served the purpose of tickling my funny bone and I do SO appreciate THAT!

Evil, Evil, EVIL!!!! The gays are gonna get ya! Before you know it, you're gonna be a gay too.

So support it, I don't and it is perversion, unnatural and abnormal.
I bet you won't be saying that on the day your son brings home the boy of his dreams and tells you they are getting married.
What is it with lefttards and their obsession with other peoples kids becoming mentally ill and turning into a butt fucker? Oh and if ANY of my kids told me that they would be told 2 things,get the mental health help you need or don't ever call,step foot in my home or email me or your mother. You were raised CORRECTLY you were a NORMAL child and teenager so obviously something happened to mentally fuck you up in college or wherever you have been.

You think people "turn" gay? Good grief.
Very good did it take you long to figure that out? I think its a choice. Nature made you straight you are born to breed with the opposite sex so the blood line continues so the population grows etc etc...not to butt fuck another guy.
I see you like to think and talk about gay sex....more than any gay people I know.

Hey, hey now! Don't you see that the Christian conservatives has a sad? They need hugs because of their sad about the gays.

I bet you won't be saying that on the day your son brings home the boy of his dreams and tells you they are getting married.
What is it with lefttards and their obsession with other peoples kids becoming mentally ill and turning into a butt fucker? Oh and if ANY of my kids told me that they would be told 2 things,get the mental health help you need or don't ever call,step foot in my home or email me or your mother. You were raised CORRECTLY you were a NORMAL child and teenager so obviously something happened to mentally fuck you up in college or wherever you have been.

Very good did it take you long to figure that out? I think its a choice. Nature made you straight you are born to breed with the opposite sex so the blood line continues so the population grows etc etc...not to butt fuck another guy.
I see you like to think and talk about gay sex....more than any gay people I know.

Hey, hey now! Don't you see that the Christian conservatives has a sad? They need hugs because of their sad about the gays.
Please send a nice looking young female to give me my hug to take away my sad.
thank you in advance.

Please send a nice looking young female to give me my hug to take away my sad.
thank you in advance.

Why a nice looking female? You can't have sex with her - that would go against your religious beliefs.

I was thinking about sending some gay men. :D

Evil, Evil, EVIL!!!! The gays are gonna get ya! Before you know it, you're gonna be a gay too.

Well to hear them tell it, I already am 'gay'...

But in fairness to them... they only say that as a means of denigration, cast due to their inherent understanding of the shame intrinsic to sexual deviancy.

It's a delightful little paradox that, sadly, extends beyond their intellectual limitations.

But in fairness to them... they only say that as a means of denigration, cast due to their inherent understanding of the shame intrinsic to sexual deviancy.

It's a delightful little paradox that, sadly, extends beyond their intellectual limitations.
You homosexual scum! How dare you denigrate homosexuals!

I know it. Life is so unfair to you. Poor baby. :itsok: They don't really want to be treated as human beings, they just want to hurt you. I think that is their sole purpose in life, the whole reason why gays exist.

I know it. Life is so unfair to you. Poor baby. :itsok: They don't really want to be treated as human beings, they just want to hurt you. I think that is their sole purpose in life, the whole reason why gays exist.

I'm starting to think you're not wired up just right.

You are 100 percent correctomundo. I have had chrisl on ignore forever. Useless dippage.

Why? I'm just showing my sympathy for you, that you can't discriminate against the gays anymore when doing business. Sad day. It's been a very cruel summer for you all. We all feel so badly for you because you are the REAL victims here. :(

Careful now. Calling people names on the internet means you are effecting their marriages. :crybaby:

Forum List

Back