Environmentalists outraged after ‘green’ wind turbines murder family of whales

Getfo that was an Obama deputy director that did that..

Under Trump. You don't give af about whales. But you do hate investing in new sources of energy.

No it's called how much...money latest I see 63 trillion dollars world wide it won't do a damn thing.

And again that whale law was already covered ..it was a deputy director hired by Obama.

Trump tosses protection for whales/turtles

Jim Kurth

JimKurthUSFWS175.jpg

Jim Kurth became Acting Director for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service January 20, 2017, upon the completion of the term of former director, Dan Ashe. Previously, Kurth served as the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service’s Deputy Director for Operations, having been appointed on January 7, 2015.

As Deputy Director for Operations, Kurth promotes and implements the agency’s mission and priorities throughout the United States and abroad by developing and strengthening partnerships with other federal agencies and foreign governments, states, tribes, non-governmental organizations and the private sector. He also assists Director Ashe in ensuring agency performance and accountability, customer service, and consistent application of all Service resource management policies.

He's been in the department since Dubya. Conveniently became Director the day Trump was inaugurated. And harming whales, something that you falsely claim to care about, was one of his first acts. With Trump's approval.

Yea and Trump didn't name a new one .. We know how much you want to pin it on Trump..

So post the link Trump approved it?

Of all the evil shit Trump is doing, you think THIS is what I want to pin on him? Just admit you don't give a fuck about whales, and only about opposing new energy technology, and I'll be on my way.

Evil shit?

Again prove that Trump personally approved it, that's your claim

Under Trump. You don't give af about whales. But you do hate investing in new sources of energy.

No it's called how much...money latest I see 63 trillion dollars world wide it won't do a damn thing.

And again that whale law was already covered ..it was a deputy director hired by Obama.

Jim Kurth

JimKurthUSFWS175.jpg

Jim Kurth became Acting Director for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service January 20, 2017, upon the completion of the term of former director, Dan Ashe. Previously, Kurth served as the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service’s Deputy Director for Operations, having been appointed on January 7, 2015.

As Deputy Director for Operations, Kurth promotes and implements the agency’s mission and priorities throughout the United States and abroad by developing and strengthening partnerships with other federal agencies and foreign governments, states, tribes, non-governmental organizations and the private sector. He also assists Director Ashe in ensuring agency performance and accountability, customer service, and consistent application of all Service resource management policies.

He's been in the department since Dubya. Conveniently became Director the day Trump was inaugurated. And harming whales, something that you falsely claim to care about, was one of his first acts. With Trump's approval.

Yea and Trump didn't name a new one .. We know how much you want to pin it on Trump..

Of all the evil shit Trump is doing, you think THIS is what I want to pin on him? Just admit you don't give a fuck about whales, and only about opposing new energy technology, and I'll be on my way.

And New fucking technology? Wind Mills are over 500 years old , Electric cars 150 plus years old...this is not new technology..

Jim Kurth

JimKurthUSFWS175.jpg

And New fucking technology? Wind Mills are over 500 years old , Electric cars 150 plus years old...this is not new technology..

Oh they were turning wind into electricity 500 years ago? Dumb fucking retard.

Sad

Kill kill kill

Animal life walks hand in hand with human life

What we do to animals on earth we will do to humans

Stupid idiotic humanity....

Jim Kurth

JimKurthUSFWS175.jpg

Power is power and I thought you were running away to donate your carbon credits to Ethiopia?

Power is power and I thought you were running away to donate your carbon credits to Ethiopia?

What a dumb fucking comment

Jim Kurth

JimKurthUSFWS175.jpg

Evil shit?

She is trying to make this political

so sad

she cares not for animal life at all

What a dumb fucking comment

So now you don't know what carbon credits are?

Jim Kurth

JimKurthUSFWS175.jpg

Evil shit?

so sad

3 whales killed maybe by a wind turbine, versus hundreds of thousands killed by fishing nets every year. You are pathetic, as the OP was entirely political in nature because none of you rubes actually give a damn.

Jim Kurth

JimKurthUSFWS175.jpg

Evil shit?

so sad

I care for animal life, I would hate it if one day we had no bacon. What type of world would we leave for our children if there is no bacon?

Evil shit?

so sad

3 whales killed maybe by a wind turbine, versus hundreds of thousands killed by fishing nets every year. You are pathetic, as the OP was entirely political in nature because none of you rubes actually give a damn.

Fishing nets can be made to be safer for whales, or other methods can be used. Again, everything has a cost or a downside, something you "free energy" people refuse to accept.

Don't act like you care about whales, rubes. Some people are trying to do good and encountering obstacles, while you rubes are hellbent on doing evil.

Trump administration throws out new protection for endangered whales

It just points out the pure idiocy of you "something for nothing" morons. You get in your head that wind and solar are "free" and "clean" but reality tells us that nothing is free or 100% clean.

Yeah let's stop creating and searching for new technology. :rolleyes:

Idiot.

Nothing wrong with investing in new forms of energy. The issue is wasting government money on technology that isn't mature enough yet, and in the process lining the pockets of some crony assholes who know the right people at the right time.

Don't act like you care about whales, rubes. Some people are trying to do good and encountering obstacles, while you rubes are hellbent on doing evil.

Trump administration throws out new protection for endangered whales

It just points out the pure idiocy of you "something for nothing" morons. You get in your head that wind and solar are "free" and "clean" but reality tells us that nothing is free or 100% clean.

Yeah let's stop creating and searching for new technology. :rolleyes:

Idiot.

If the technology is better than the existing ones, it will take over on its own. The issue is trying to force immature technologies via government hand outs. Look at frackers. When the break even point of fracking went down, people figured out how to make it work at the new value. That is innovation.

Nothing wrong with investing in new forms of energy. The issue is wasting government money on technology that isn't mature enough yet, and in the process lining the pockets of some crony assholes who know the right people at the right time.
Cute rhetoric. People like you have been trying to stop innovation for all of recorded history. The largest, most crony infested corporations in the world rely on new forms of energy being held back as long as possible. Don't try to pass off your bullshit.

Cute rhetoric. People like you have been trying to stop innovation for all of recorded history. The largest, most crony infested corporations in the world rely on new forms of energy being held back as long as possible. Don't try to pass off your bullshit.

And you go right to the conspiracy theory crap. If someone came up with a way to store the energy from solar and wind to compete with base load fossil/nuke/hydro/geo plants, they would spread much quicker.

I would also take you morons more seriously if you weren't such fucking fan-bois when it came to renewables. No compromise, no admittance of issues. Just WIND AND SOLAR CAN POWER IT ALL FUH FUH FUH.

Forum List

Back