EPA budget cuts to be "significant".

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
YAY!! Cutting money from the EPA will never come back to haunt us when we learn to breath money

OK.....if you are a climate skeptic, check out the vid in the link. Trump transition team leader at EPA speaks to "significant cuts to budget and staff".

PS.....don't be drinking any liquid while watching......may spit it onto the monitor from laughing so hard like I did!!

http://www.realclearenergy.org/video/2017/01/27/trump_epa_transition_leader_budget_cuts_coming.html

Well.......we sure know one thing abut President Trump after two weeks.......guy doesn't fuck around!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
If he didn't fuck around he'd have no kids...

YAY!! Cutting money from the EPA will never come back to haunt us when we learn to breath money
Just get used to 1960's all over again...

Well on our way s0n..........did you see that shit out in Berkely last night. More political bumpy's for the DUMS. The next round of protests cant come fast enough for my liking......go.......go.....go. Resonates in 3 places only........California, New York and DC. Politically irrelevant when you check the map in 2017.:deal:

The EPA getting a baseball bat to the head. The people are celebrating their asses off......bang.........bang. I think they should send out Schumer to cry about this!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Fucking Trump.....schooling the suckers on the left.......poking them in the eye daily and as a response, these people go stick a bumpy cucumber up their own rectum!!:bye1:

Well on our way s0n..........did you see that shit out in Berkely last night. More political bumpy's for the DUMS. The next round of protests cant come fast enough for my liking......go.......go.....go. Resonates in 3 places only........California, New York and DC. Politically irrelevant when you check the map in 2017.:deal:

The EPA getting a baseball bat to the head. The people are celebrating their asses off......bang.........bang. I think they should send out Schumer to cry about this!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Fucking Trump.....schooling the suckers on the left.......poking them in the eye daily and as a response, these people go stick a bumpy cucumber up their own rectum!!:bye1:

Como-estan-bitches-GIF.gif

1c6ee615a75d476b73340843fd2b974b_20-best-memes-that-show-donald-trump-memes_640-636.jpeg

1c6ee615a75d476b73340843fd2b974b_20-best-memes-that-show-donald-trump-memes_640-636.jpeg

Saw some similar things that say Trump screwed America in 8 days.:dunno:

I say it took only 5!!:rock::rock:

He was banging on the door before he was sworn in...

He was banging on the door before he was sworn in...

Indeed........and can you believe this guys energy level?!! Like he's possessed. Reports are, he's already worked more hours in 2 weeks than Obama worked in his first 2 months!!:eek-52: Works all weekend :eek-52:. If this guy has promised a bumpy cucumber for the libs, if it hasn't come yet, does anybody doubt its not coming?:funnyface::funnyface:

Forum List

Back