Trump Official: We're Going To Cut The EPA In Half

Which half of the environment will the Environmental Protection Agency no longer be protecting once half of it is gone?
According to the article the idea is to leave it up to State Depts of Enviro Quality. Which from my pov down here is not so bad. But I've heard some other states have pretty much just deferred to having the feds run theirs. When the tea party tried that here, but biz community told the to STFU and siddown. LOL

Agreed. The feds said they didn't like our drinking water. Okay, then don't come here and drink our water. We are plenty happy with it. But no. They had to push their idea of good drinking water down our throats. Now water and sewer cost an arm and a leg and is planned on going even higher as they spend money to make the feds happy.
Yeah. And it's an unfunded mandate. IF the feds offered to loan the money for new sewer and water, and let cities pay it back over decades it might be different. Middle size cities nationwide are having this problem.

Which half of the environment will the Environmental Protection Agency no longer be protecting once half of it is gone?
According to the article the idea is to leave it up to State Depts of Enviro Quality. Which from my pov down here is not so bad. But I've heard some other states have pretty much just deferred to having the feds run theirs. When the tea party tried that here, but biz community told the to STFU and siddown. LOL

Agreed. The feds said they didn't like our drinking water. Okay, then don't come here and drink our water. We are plenty happy with it. But no. They had to push their idea of good drinking water down our throats. Now water and sewer cost an arm and a leg and is planned on going even higher as they spend money to make the feds happy.
Yeah. And it's an unfunded mandate. IF the feds offered to loan the money for new sewer and water, and let cities pay it back over decades it might be different. Middle size cities nationwide are having this problem.

It's worse for me because I'm a landlord. The water company only permits one meter per property, so it's impossible for them to bill my tenants as separate customers. I have to pay all the water and sewer bills here and try to recoup that money in higher rents.

"Nah. My health has been bad most of my adult life."

Every multinational company should be able to dump any amounts of methyl-ethyl nasty shit in any lake, stream, or ocean. What the hell do they care, they drink bottled water.

Well that's why we conservatives don't care about the air and water. We breathe and drink different stuff than you liberals.

So you continually step on your own dick.

Forum List

Back