Trump Official: We're Going To Cut The EPA In Half

. I know that we have a State Transportation Dept. In our city that needs to fire the hell out of most the workers it has working there. You ought to see the paving jobs that they do.. pathetic. They also work about 4 hours out of an 8 hour day. Pathetic. Talk about clock riders.. good grief.

They must be union.
. Is that a fair assessment of all unions or some shops ?

I would say most of them.

If I went to a company to make a delivery that I knew nothing about, I could tell you within five minutes if they were union or not. I would just observe the attitude of the workers, their concern about doing their job, the speed at which they perform. It was no special talent that I had, it's something just about any driver could do.

That's the main reason my company no longer makes deliveries to auto plants. It takes them union thugs 6 hours to do the same job of unloading a trailer that a non-union worker can do in less than 45 minutes in most cases. The last delivery I made was to Chrysler where I arrived at 8:00 am. I didn't get out of there until 1:00 pm. They couldn't figure out how to unload the truck by union rules. It's almost comical.

Curious, how no one recalls why unions arose in the first place, but that's what an institutionalized propaganda machine is for. Those with wealth and power congregate, amass, think tank it, and collectivize into groups to concentrate power and wealth and drive down labor costs across society. The only leverage the underclass has is in its numbers. So concentrated power and wealth also needs to attack the ability of “the people” to unite. Of course as with any organization, there are always some who will attempt to use the cover of the organization to assert their own personal interests. Any beurocracy is always something that needs to be kept at a state in which it cannot become self perpetuating be it governmental, corporate, private, or union.

But these constant attacks by the power structure upon the gathering of underclass and working peoples has always been about maintaining an imbalance of power in which "the people" remain in an economically compromised societal condition.

Unions were fine when they first started. But as time went on, they got too big, too powerful, and too political.

In some places they just about ran the company; making decisions on where the next plant was to be built, who got promoted and who didn't, who the company could hire and who they couldn't. This is on top of ridiculous wage and benefit demands.

Why wouldn't industry want to get rid of unions? If I open up a business, I run it my way, not have my employees tell me how I must run it or else.......
. Agree, but if your way was corrupt and bad, then there needs to be an emergency relief valve the employees can grad for. If that means temporary government programs to utilize then so be it. There is no way the worker can go back to trusting totally their employer, because the proof has already been established that doing that is a bad thing.

. They took my job in utility line work years ago. I was offered a job training them, but of course I refused. My brother & law worked in a manufacture plant that decided it would move it's operations to Mexico, and they wanted him to go down to train the Mexicans to do the job, but of course he refused also. He now runs his own gun shop, and has never looked back.

It's those kinds of stories that the MSM avoids reporting on, but it's going on all over the country.

I guess on this topic I'm advantaged because I work in industry every day. Some of our customers are regulars but I see my share of new places every week. Trump seems to be familiar with the problem as well, and it's about time we had a President that was looking out for Americans instead of looking out for his party only.

Your problem lies with the "job creator" class, Wall Street, the private banking systems that dictate your economy, and concentrated corporate state power. Of course your corporate state media steers you in another direction.

What does your comment have to do with foreigners coming to this country and taking our jobs? Any employer wants to pay the lowest wage possible to get the work done. You and I do it all the time.

You're correct sir, the american public has participated in the very things they decry. And an "illegal" workforce has always here at the behest of, and has been long lobbied for, by the monied class.

And it's the Democrats who put out the WELCOME TO AMERICA door mat on our borders to buy votes.

You can't hire people that don't live here. The Democrats stood way more to gain than the Republicans or industry itself by letting these people into our country. Look what's happening to Democrat states and cities wishing to challenge Trump on defunding sanctuary cities. Look at these places who provide drivers licenses to illegals, free education, jobs with no checks, the ability to open up bank accounts and obtain credit cards.

Sorry, I don't see the partisanshit in it, looks utterly bipartisan to me.

. I know that we have a State Transportation Dept. In our city that needs to fire the hell out of most the workers it has working there. You ought to see the paving jobs that they do.. pathetic. They also work about 4 hours out of an 8 hour day. Pathetic. Talk about clock riders.. good grief.

They must be union.

If I went to a company to make a delivery that I knew nothing about, I could tell you within five minutes if they were union or not. I would just observe the attitude of the workers, their concern about doing their job, the speed at which they perform. It was no special talent that I had, it's something just about any driver could do.

That's the main reason my company no longer makes deliveries to auto plants. It takes them union thugs 6 hours to do the same job of unloading a trailer that a non-union worker can do in less than 45 minutes in most cases. The last delivery I made was to Chrysler where I arrived at 8:00 am. I didn't get out of there until 1:00 pm. They couldn't figure out how to unload the truck by union rules. It's almost comical.

Curious, how no one recalls why unions arose in the first place, but that's what an institutionalized propaganda machine is for. Those with wealth and power congregate, amass, think tank it, and collectivize into groups to concentrate power and wealth and drive down labor costs across society. The only leverage the underclass has is in its numbers. So concentrated power and wealth also needs to attack the ability of “the people” to unite. Of course as with any organization, there are always some who will attempt to use the cover of the organization to assert their own personal interests. Any beurocracy is always something that needs to be kept at a state in which it cannot become self perpetuating be it governmental, corporate, private, or union.

But these constant attacks by the power structure upon the gathering of underclass and working peoples has always been about maintaining an imbalance of power in which "the people" remain in an economically compromised societal condition.

Unions were fine when they first started. But as time went on, they got too big, too powerful, and too political.

In some places they just about ran the company; making decisions on where the next plant was to be built, who got promoted and who didn't, who the company could hire and who they couldn't. This is on top of ridiculous wage and benefit demands.

Why wouldn't industry want to get rid of unions? If I open up a business, I run it my way, not have my employees tell me how I must run it or else.......

Well therein lies the rub doesn't it. It's about balance. And if a society maintains a social structure, a jobs market and an economic system that allows workers to leave employer maltreatment and find other employment that won’t treat them like sharecroppers it can all work out. But that ain’t where we’re at, and this economic system pushes debt and debt peonage which is not an evolutionarily stable strategy in an economic system based upon the issuance of more debt as a phony way to create financial service sector wealth, in the absence of enough livable wage jobs to prop up this false economy.

They must be union.

Well therein lies the rub doesn't it. It's about balance. And if a society maintains a social structure, a jobs market and an economic system that allows workers to leave employer maltreatment and find other employment that won’t treat them like sharecroppers it can all work out. But that ain’t where we’re at, and this economic system pushes debt and debt peonage which is not an evolutionarily stable strategy in an economic system based upon the issuance of more debt as a phony way to create financial service sector wealth, in the absence of enough livable wage jobs to prop up this false economy.
. Won't be a false economy for long, so will you be against that if it works out ? Give Trump a chance, and get involved in helping instead of the pre-meditated actions that you all have going on now.

. Won't be a false economy for long, so will you be against that if it works out ? Give Trump a chance, and get involved in helping instead of the pre-meditated actions that you all have going on now.

Sounds to me like you're attempting to link me with the actions of others. Don't you think we have enough of that in this soceity already?

Sure, I say give Don all the rope he wants, ride it on out.

They must be union.

No, there is no balance. If I hire you to work, you come to work for the money we agreed on and you listen to me. It's called the Golden Rule: the man with the gold makes the rules.

There is nothing in the world stopping anybody from leaving their job if the job does not work out for them. You don't need unions to do that.

It's those kinds of stories that the MSM avoids reporting on, but it's going on all over the country.

I guess on this topic I'm advantaged because I work in industry every day. Some of our customers are regulars but I see my share of new places every week. Trump seems to be familiar with the problem as well, and it's about time we had a President that was looking out for Americans instead of looking out for his party only.

Your problem lies with the "job creator" class, Wall Street, the private banking systems that dictate your economy, and concentrated corporate state power. Of course your corporate state media steers you in another direction.

What does your comment have to do with foreigners coming to this country and taking our jobs? Any employer wants to pay the lowest wage possible to get the work done. You and I do it all the time.

You're correct sir, the american public has participated in the very things they decry. And an "illegal" workforce has always here at the behest of, and has been long lobbied for, by the monied class.

And it's the Democrats who put out the WELCOME TO AMERICA door mat on our borders to buy votes.

You can't hire people that don't live here. The Democrats stood way more to gain than the Republicans or industry itself by letting these people into our country. Look what's happening to Democrat states and cities wishing to challenge Trump on defunding sanctuary cities. Look at these places who provide drivers licenses to illegals, free education, jobs with no checks, the ability to open up bank accounts and obtain credit cards.

Nothing bipartisan about it. Sure, there are Republican electors who have supporters they would like to take care of, but it's not a theme for the Republican party. It is for the Democrat party.

No, there is no balance. If I hire you to work, you come to work for the money we agreed on and you listen to me. It's called the Golden Rule: the man with the gold makes the rules.

There is nothing in the world stopping anybody from leaving their job if the job does not work out for them. You don't need unions to do that.

Your economy is not based upon gold, and no one is your property son. Fuck you and your job.

They must be union.

. Agree, but if your way was corrupt and bad, then there needs to be an emergency relief valve the employees can grad for. If that means temporary government programs to utilize then so be it. There is no way the worker can go back to trusting totally their employer, because the proof has already been established that doing that is a bad thing.

There is an emergency relief valve; quit the company and work somewhere else. I've done it over a half-dozen times in my life.

Nothing bipartisan about it. Sure, there are Republican electors who have supporters they would like to take care of, but it's not a theme for the Republican party. It is for the Democrat party.

If "either" party was the foil of the other your issues would have answers. As such, I'd suggest getting comfortable with the way things are until the people decide they've had enough and stop looking to the system for answers.

There is an emergency relief valve; quit the company and work somewhere else. I've done it over a half-dozen times in my life.

We all have seen that all change over the past half century, yes.

Your economy is not based upon gold, and no one is your property son. Fuck you and your job.

Having somebody perform duties is not servitude. It's something both the employer and employee agree upon.

Having somebody perform duties is not servitude. It's something both the employer and employee agree upon.

Like I said, fuck you, don't want your job, don't want to work for any organization that has as its organizing principle the commoditization of human beings, and you should think about advertising your company in this very manner. Please. Let the American worker and your customers see where they are in all this.

Like I said, fuck you, don't want your job, don't want to work for any organization that has as its organizing principle the commoditization of human beings, and you should think about advertising your company in this very manner. Please. Let the American worker and your customers see where they are in all this.

Great! Then don't accept the job. If it's a decent job, somebody else will be more than glad to take it.

Great! Then don't accept the job. If it's a decent job, somebody else will be more than glad to take it.

That's what I always tell my younger coworkers in today's job market. Look, this shit cuts both ways and there is always someone else in america looking to exploit your mind and labor. If you have any employer now, not like it was in the past, now, and they're jerking you around? Leave. There is no loyalty for these people; you're a commodity now.

That's what I always tell my younger coworkers in today's job market. Look, this shit cuts both ways and there is always someone else in america looking to exploit your mind and labor. If you have any employer now, not like it was in the past, now, and they're jerking you around? Leave. There is no loyalty for these people; you're a commodity now.

Hate to disappoint you, but that's all we workers ever were.

Employees come and go all the time. Companies open, close, or sellout all the time. Of course there is no loyalty, but that goes both ways.

My employer only cares that I get the work done that he pays me for. I care about getting paid for doing the work. Outside of that, it's not my employers problems what my financial concerns are. Its' not my problem as to the position of the company or how much profit they make. The employer and employee relationship is impersonal and professional only. It's not a social club.

Employees come and go all the time. Companies open, close, or sellout all the time. Of course there is no loyalty, but that goes both ways.

My employer only cares that I get the work done that he pays me for. I care about getting paid for doing the work. Outside of that, it's not my employers problems what my financial concerns are. Its' not my problem as to the position of the company or how much profit they make. The employer and employee relationship is impersonal and professional only. It's not a social club.

Is has gotten worse over the past half century, but yeah, you're right. Your entire economic system is based upon the commoditization of the entire planet and everything on it, including humanity. That may well be why this system must be exported through force, and occasionally and episodically saved vial socialism; as we saw again as recently as 2007-2008.

Is has gotten worse over the past half century, but yeah, you're right. Your entire economic system is based upon the commoditization of the entire planet and everything on it, including humanity. That may well be why this system must be exported through force, and occasionally and episodically saved vial socialism; as we saw again as recently as 2007-2008.

It didn't save diddly. The auto makers could have filed for bankruptcy and come out way ahead not costing the taxpayers a dime, and the banks got screwed by the government in the first place. It was governments fault for their demise because it's government that sets the loan standards.

The EPA, under the Obama admin, has grown into an entity that has abused people trying to abide by the laws. It's why I say fuck them.

Trump is on the right path.
The EPA had a unwritten rule to not oppress the common man....to keep the family out of the direct line of fire of EPAs fascism...as the EPA leviathan grew bigger, it ignored this rule and began to feed on the individual. Under 44, it went full tyrannical....

Trump needs to completely destroy it now....
It's just one of the many problems President Trump will be fixing.

The changes we're going to see are ones that every American should embrace. They're changes that benefit everyone.
I agree...it's common sense change.....from a common sense Trump....
I interact with many people every day.
I once had a director ask if there was anyone I didn't know after seeing me being greeted by a large group of people exiting an elevator. lol

I love meeting new people. I also can't help embracing those who have opinions that differ from mine.

I recently had a cardio tech tell me not to mention being a Trump supporter to a PA that purchased pics from me. She said the PA is a hardcore Hillary supporter who likes me. lol

We've talked since the election, but not about it. :)
Fuck them....I went to a board meeting last week wearing my MAGA hat.....needless to say, they didn't like that the joke was on them....:lol:
I will not wear any Trump stuff, and flatly told my wife (an absolutely RABID supporter) there would be no Trump sign in the yard. Quite simply...I am concerned for my safety, after someone not far from here had his Trump sign, the tree it was on, his yard, and nearly his house torched with a can of gasoline.

The EPA had a unwritten rule to not oppress the common man....to keep the family out of the direct line of fire of EPAs fascism...as the EPA leviathan grew bigger, it ignored this rule and began to feed on the individual. Under 44, it went full tyrannical....

Trump needs to completely destroy it now....
It's just one of the many problems President Trump will be fixing.

The changes we're going to see are ones that every American should embrace. They're changes that benefit everyone.
I agree...it's common sense change.....from a common sense Trump....
I interact with many people every day.
I once had a director ask if there was anyone I didn't know after seeing me being greeted by a large group of people exiting an elevator. lol

I love meeting new people. I also can't help embracing those who have opinions that differ from mine.

I recently had a cardio tech tell me not to mention being a Trump supporter to a PA that purchased pics from me. She said the PA is a hardcore Hillary supporter who likes me. lol

We've talked since the election, but not about it. :)
Fuck them....I went to a board meeting last week wearing my MAGA hat.....needless to say, they didn't like that the joke was on them....:lol:
I will not wear any Trump stuff, and flatly told my wife (an absolutely RABID supporter) there would be no Trump sign in the yard. Quite simply...I am concerned for my safety, after someone not far from here had his Trump sign, the tree it was on, his yard, and nearly his house torched with a can of gasoline.
image.jpeg

Forum List

Back