Epic Smack Down Of Megyn Kelly By Newt Gingrich

Newt was like a small boy scolded by the teacher

Sorry Newty....but we are not talking about Bill Clinton today

newt-gingrich-baby.jpg

She hammered Newt into restraint, pulled him up short, and drove him off weeping.

My candidate is McMullin, your candidate, Trump, is a womanizer and a liar and a compulsive narcissist.

What is it with you strange people on the Alt right?

I don't know what the alt right is. Trump supporters are loyal patriotic americans who are tired of watching their country go into the dumper due to liberal policies from both parties. They are fed up with the establishment in both parties including the Bushes, Clintons, and all the other corrupt assholes who have created the mess we are in.

You are free to waste your vote on McMuffin. No one really cares what you think or how you vote. You have zero credibility on this board. You are a joke, a clown, a loser. Now, move on.

The "alt-right" is nothing more then a boogieman created by the career politicians in Washington to scare voters into line nothing more. Its fake.
Like the KKK is fake. Like the white supremist movement is fake. Like gamergate is fake. You run with that.

For all intents and purposes the KKK is dead. After the democrats quit showing up to beat the coloreds and burn crosses they kind of faded away. Geraldo and Jerry springer kept them in play for awhile though. "Alt-Right" is nothing but a figment of yall imagination.

They have discarded their silly hoods but have reformulated in various Arian Nation type groups
Are these the hoods you're talking about?

screen-shot-2015-04-09-at-9-53-45-am.png

you are so FOS. In your small mind anyone who has had more than one marriage is a serial predator.

the desperation of you dems is quite obvious. you cannot run on your candidate's terrible record so you have to resort to personal lies and innuendo.

the American voters aren't buying it. Trump is going to win.
She hammered Newt into restraint, pulled him up short, and drove him off weeping.

My candidate is McMullin, your candidate, Trump, is a womanizer and a liar and a compulsive narcissist.

I don't know what the alt right is. Trump supporters are loyal patriotic americans who are tired of watching their country go into the dumper due to liberal policies from both parties. They are fed up with the establishment in both parties including the Bushes, Clintons, and all the other corrupt assholes who have created the mess we are in.

You are free to waste your vote on McMuffin. No one really cares what you think or how you vote. You have zero credibility on this board. You are a joke, a clown, a loser. Now, move on.

The "alt-right" is nothing more then a boogieman created by the career politicians in Washington to scare voters into line nothing more. Its fake.
Like the KKK is fake. Like the white supremist movement is fake. Like gamergate is fake. You run with that.

For all intents and purposes the KKK is dead. After the democrats quit showing up to beat the coloreds and burn crosses they kind of faded away. Geraldo and Jerry springer kept them in play for awhile though. "Alt-Right" is nothing but a figment of yall imagination.
Redfish is admitting that the Dems send the segregationists and racists to the far right. That's a start. Good on him.

The left have been holding up that corpse for many years, hoping nobody will notice it's a corpse.
That's alt right that has been doing it and failing miserably, much like S. J., who is melting down on this election.

There's already a thread on this.

What you're really seeing here, is Newt Gingrich in total melt--down. He knows his political commentary days are OVER, and who is going to come out the hero in all of this will be Megyn Kelly.

She has been repeatedly attacked by the Reich wing...sten

I stopped reading here.

YOu are nothing but a troll.

There's already a thread on this.

What you're really seeing here, is Newt Gingrich in total melt--down. He knows his political commentary days are OVER, and who is going to come out the hero in all of this will be Megyn Kelly.

She has been repeatedly attacked by the Reich wing...sten

I stopped reading here.

YOu are nothing but a troll.
Says CorrellTroll.

Megyn's use of her position to advance her personal agenda (instead of reporting the news) is costing Fox a lot of viewers and their ratings are going to suffer because of her. That, coupled with her ridiculous demand for a $20 million salary for being a liberal shill will earn her a spot with CNN, where she'll blend right in with the rest of the bitches. Newt brought her partisanship to the surface and exposed her. Thank you, Mr. Speaker.
What is her personal agenda?

Megyn's use of her position to advance her personal agenda (instead of reporting the news) is costing Fox a lot of viewers and their ratings are going to suffer because of her. That, coupled with her ridiculous demand for a $20 million salary for being a liberal shill will earn her a spot with CNN, where she'll blend right in with the rest of the bitches. Newt brought her partisanship to the surface and exposed her. Thank you, Mr. Speaker.
To slander candidates she doesn't like under the guise of journalism.

You are loony. Her job is to make them tell the truth.

I guess you could say the "anger issues" comment could be slander. Other than that I see her is a harsh critique of both candidates. She goes after Trump and she also goes after Clinton. Both with vigor. I see many Trumpsters getting butthurt when they see her challenging Trump or his surrogates and that automatically makes her a liberal in the tank for Clinton... I don't think so

Which she doesn't do with Democrats.

They have discarded their silly hoods but have reformulated in various Arian Nation type groups

made up of democrats and crazy far right lunatics.

made up of democrats and crazy far right lunatics.
:lol: You continue to make no sense. Keep trying.

I've referenced this many times but it must be bouncing off that think skull of yours. Two segments after the Newt interview she did a piece on Clintons emails with Obama, and showed more emotion attacking Clinton on her part than she did against Newt when he was throwing his tantrum.

I guess you could say the "anger issues" comment could be slander.
No, referring to Trump as a sexual predator without proof is slander.

She goes after Trump and she also goes after Clinton. Both with vigor.
No she doesn't. She goes after Trump with vigor, she goes after Hillary with puff balls. She asks Hillary surrogates softball questions and doesn't challenge them when they give an evasive answer of avoid it altogether. She attacks Trump surrogates when they don't give the answer she wants.

You can't prove that. She has talked about wikileaks and other issues. Your lies are silly.

I guess you could say the "anger issues" comment could be slander.
No, referring to Trump as a sexual predator without proof is slander.

She goes after Trump and she also goes after Clinton. Both with vigor.
No she doesn't. She goes after Trump with vigor, she goes after Hillary with puff balls. She asks Hillary surrogates softball questions and doesn't challenge them when they give an evasive answer of avoid it altogether. She attacks Trump surrogates when they don't give the answer she wants.
She didn't call trump a sexual predator dumbass. Did you even watch the show? What's wrong with you?

Forum List

Back