Epic Smack Down Of Megyn Kelly By Newt Gingrich

no you didn't. you posted dem/lib talking points and bullshit, as usual. I posted the truth, you did not

Yes, this country has done great things. But not in the last 8 years. Obama has managed to undo most of the good things you listed. Nope

doubled the national debt with a Republican congress's compliance
set race relations back 50 years because the walking dead alt right and far right could not stand a black man in office
put more people in poverty than ever before false (look up the definition) I think you are confusing government assistance with poverty levels
created a terrible healthcare bill because of a terrible health care industry
made us weak internationally absolutely the opposite
lied repeatedly nope
abused his office nope
violated the constitution nope
supported terrorist organizations like BLM nope
attacked religion--------except islam nope

Redfish is merely screaming and throwing mud.

He is so afraid of HRC winning, not aware the sun will come up the next day and life will continue for all of us.

Megan was on the rag to say the least. :p Newt pwnd her (or Megwen becoming a transgender nowadays?) !
She got her ass handed to her. I see CNN in her future.

She's been trying to take out Trump since the very first debate. I don't know what her problem is, its not the defense of women since she's barely laid a glove on rapist defender Hillary.

whining little bitches.

women aren't going to tolerate white males supremacists. bummer we vote. too bad you loons whine every time anyone tells the truth about sociopathic fat orange Donald.

Well, I would joyfully shit on every left wing woman out there.

Joyfully.
Do you grope them too? One day I suspect you're going to attack the wrong woman and she's going to shoot off your little pecker.
Not before I give her the old hot carl.

hot+karl.jpg

And, Ladies & Gentlemen, this ^ is your Classic Drumpfster.

I easily rebutted your comment, and you are the mirror imaging dupe of Alinsky/Limbaugh: accusing others of your own sins.

What has all failed? Surviving the GD, beating Japan and Germany, building the greatest economy the world has ever seen, being the best hope of mankind?

You are low info useful fool, indeed.

no you didn't. you posted dem/lib talking points and bullshit, as usual.

Yes, this country has done great things. But not in the last 8 years. Obama has managed to undo most of the good things you listed.

doubled the national debt
set race relations back 50 years
put more people in poverty than ever before
created a terrible healthcare bill
made us weak internationally
lied repeatedly
abused his office
violated the constitution
supported terrorist organizations like BLM
attacked religion--------except islam

Dang......Redfish is PWNING this thread!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::popcorn:

destroying liberals is easy.

Megan was on the rag to say the least. :p Newt pwnd her (or Megwen becoming a transgender nowadays?) !

She's been trying to take out Trump since the very first debate. I don't know what her problem is, its not the defense of women since she's barely laid a glove on rapist defender Hillary.

whining little bitches.

women aren't going to tolerate white males supremacists. bummer we vote. too bad you loons whine every time anyone tells the truth about sociopathic fat orange Donald.

half of the 20,000 at Trump's Tampa rally were women. How do you think they are going to vote? The media has filled your head with lies and you are too stupid to know it.

Trump is going to get 35 to 40% of the female vote. They don't think highly of themselves.

Trump is going to get 35 to 40% of the female vote. They don't think highly of themselves.

So, now you attack women who choose to vote against the corrupt lying cheating hildebeast. Typical liberal, attack anyone who disagrees with you with personal insults.

Hillary tried to destroy Bubba's victims and called them trailer trash and sluts. How is that favorable to women?

no you didn't. you posted dem/lib talking points and bullshit, as usual. I posted the truth, you did not

Yes, this country has done great things. But not in the last 8 years. Obama has managed to undo most of the good things you listed. Nope

doubled the national debt with a Republican congress's compliance
set race relations back 50 years because the walking dead alt right and far right could not stand a black man in office
put more people in poverty than ever before false (look up the definition) I think you are confusing government assistance with poverty levels
created a terrible healthcare bill because of a terrible health care industry
made us weak internationally absolutely the opposite
lied repeatedly nope
abused his office nope
violated the constitution nope
supported terrorist organizations like BLM nope
attacked religion--------except islam nope

you are a poor victim of left wing indoctrination. Nothing you have posted is true.

You lefties always have to bring up the race card because its all you have to defend Obama's terrible record. Obama would have been a failure if he was a pasty white red haired Irishman. It has nothing to do with race. He was a failure because of what he believes and because he hates everything this country stands for.

So, now you attack women who choose to vote against the corrupt lying cheating hildebeast. Typical liberal, attack anyone who disagrees with you with personal insults.

Hillary tried to destroy Bubba's victims and called them trailer trash and sluts. How is that favorable to women?
Nope, they don't think highly of themselves. I am simply point out the fact. You are a typical walking dead Alt right fascist. You attack all who disagree with you.

Yep, you are mirroring the Alinsky/Limbaugh attack on those you opposed. We are attacking about the women who are voting for Trump, not Hillary.

You cannot get away with deflections, little buddy.

You brought up race relations above then attack me for responding, you buffoon. :lol:

Well, I would joyfully shit on every left wing woman out there.

Joyfully.
Do you grope them too? One day I suspect you're going to attack the wrong woman and she's going to shoot off your little pecker.
Not before I give her the old hot carl.

hot+karl.jpg
i wonder who groped Megyn last night,,,im sure she enjoyed it
More Misogynist Drumpfster posting.....you minions just can't help yourselves, can you?

whining little bitches.

And, there are more women than there are men......definitely more women than there are old misogynist males wishing for the days where women "knew their place was in the house cooking dinner".

Nope, they don't think highly of themselves. I am simply point out the fact. You are a typical walking dead Alt right fascist. You attack all who disagree with you.

Yep, you are mirroring the Alinsky/Limbaugh attack on those you opposed. We are attacking about the women who are voting for Trump, not Hillary.

You cannot get away with deflections, little buddy.

You brought up race relations above then attack me for responding, you buffoon. :lol:

once again, you are saying that women who vote for Trump have no self respect. Would the same apply to men who vote for Hillary? or women who vote for Hillary since she tried to destroy her husband's victims?

I said that race relations have gone backwards under obozo. that is true. Obama has divided this country by race, sex, age, income, ethnicity, religion, and location. Divide and conquer is not a new concept. You are just to ignorant to realize it.

you post all this left wing bullshit and then say you are voting for some third party doofus. your credibility here is less than zero.

whining little bitches.

And, there are more women than there are men......definitely more women than there are old misogynist males wishing for the days where women "knew their place was in the house cooking dinner".
Hot carl

Forum List

Back