Epoch Times - 80% Of Americans Aged 17 to 24 Are Unfit For Military Service. And 55 Year Old AR-15 Fetishists Are Our Defense Against Tyranny?

Almost 80 Percent of Americans Aged 17 to 24 Unfit for Military Service

no, seriously...

if these Spartans want to march around compensating, they should be obliged to pass a grueling fitness test, before being sold a weapon designed for combat.
I posted something similar before.
Unless they are sold a select fire weapon manufactured before Mar 1986, which entails thousands of dollars, an anal probe background check that takes months, and pay a 200 tax stamp fee they are not buying a weapon designed for combat.

1…2…3…run.

You haven't refuted anything.
Consider yourself refuted:

Unless they are sold a select fire weapon manufactured before Mar 1986, which entails thousands of dollars, an anal probe background check that takes months, and pay a 200 tax stamp fee they are not buying a weapon designed for combat.

1…2…3…run.

1…2…3…run.
But that's nonsense.

As all the citations you've offered confirm.

There is only one design, which was modified so as not to be a machine gun.

But that's nonsense.

As all the citations you've offered confirm.

There is only one design, which was modified so as not to be a machine gun.
Sorry, you are wrong. Semi automatics were not designed for combat. None of the semi autos you can buy with scary looking visual features were not designed for combat.

As all the citations I ever provided confirm.

Sorry, you are wrong. Semi automatics were not designed for combat. None of the semi autos you can buy with scary looking visual features were not designed for combat.

As all the citations I ever provided confirm.

There is one design, Tiny.

As every citation confirms.

Wrong about what?

Be specific.
Whatever has gotten your panties in a wad.

Stoner has designed no weapon used in a school shooting.

Even under previous bans weapons were grandfathered if already owned.

The weapons being discussed are not assault rifles by DoD definition and semi autos were not designed for the battlefield.

your premise is a lie,,,

the 2nd is there in case the 1st fails,,,

and dont give me that shit armed civilians cant hold back the american government when countries have been doing it for decades,,
There’s nothing in the history, text, or caselaw of the Second Amendment that authorizes insurrectionist dogma.

It was never the intent of the Framers that private armed citizens would constitute a ‘militia’ absent authorization from the state (Presser v. Illinois (1886)).

The Second Amendment codifies an individual right to possess a firearm for lawful self-defense, not to engage in lawless, treasonous rebellion against a constitutionally elected government because a minority of citizens incorrectly and subjectively perceive that government to have become ‘tyrannical.’

There’s nothing in the history, text, or caselaw of the Second Amendment that authorizes insurrectionist dogma.

It was never the intent of the Framers that private armed citizens would constitute a ‘militia’ absent authorization from the state (Presser v. Illinois (1886)).

The Second Amendment codifies an individual right to possess a firearm for lawful self-defense, not to engage in lawless, treasonous rebellion against a constitutionally elected government because a minority of citizens incorrectly and subjectively perceive that government to have become ‘tyrannical.’
your premise is just another lie,,,

the 2nd gives the people the right to own and possess military grade weapons for what ever threatens the people, country or the constitution,,

Forum List

Back