Eric Adams, an "American" democrat, speaks truth to power, and I support him.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019

This vid is the best on this topic.

I, TheGreatSatan, declare Eric Adams the bravest human being ever.

Eric Adams is fighting for America and he's a Democrat, surrounded by Democrats. He has already been "nudged".

I want America to listen to Eric Adams. I feel in the force he is a moral man. He says great things.

Eric Adams :salute:

Eric Adams is fighting for America and he's a Democrat, surrounded by Democrats. He has already been "nudged".

I want America to listen to Eric Adams. I feel in the force he is a moral man. He says great things.

~~~~~~
Adams makes DeBlasio and Dinkins look like a knights in shining armor

I don't know, he.seems like a champagne politician to me. Words are nice but...
~~~~~~
He's a Democrat and takes orders from the top and is too political and not for the people of New York. He's failed to live up to the promises he made to the citizens.

I know what's going on and I don't like it. But when I see it happening like in your video, it makes my blood boil.

I'm only 48 but I'm old enough to see what's happening to our country. A lot of kids aren't old enough to have really seen America with adult eyes, all they really know is the past few years. They have no love for this country because they are becoming adults in a world where America is being treated like shit so they think this is how it is.

I'm almost 50, I grew up in the country, I was in the army out of highschool, I know what America is and what it can be. It digusts me to see what all is going on and I ashamed of our society.

But a huge problem remains

The subversion element behind the protests is your own CIA .
Indeed, especiallywhen the President and the paid for DoJ ,and FBI do nothing to prosecute the anarchists but readily persecutes Patriotic Americans that legitmately protest.
What is going on in Universities and Colleges today is organized by the same actors that burned down cities in 2020. They are racist anti-semetic Fascist Nazi's.

Forum List

Back