Eric Bolling's 19 year old son dies of apparent suicide just 1 day after father was fired from FOX

Bolling must feel horrible about the effects of his lude behavior on his son's decision to take his own life. He should feel horrible about that. Without that additional shame, he might not have killed himself
--------------------------------------------------------------------- then again , there are many people that are embarrassed by one thing or the other that don't kill themselves Bulldog .

True. However that young man did, and the additional stress and embarrassment of his father's disgusting behavior (he was extremely close to his father) couldn't help but be a contributing factor. From the timing, it could well have been the factor that pushed the boy across that line.
You assume he's guilty. You're a douche bag, of course.

You seem to think I have authority to determine whether he is guilty or not. I left that up to the people at fox who investigated the incidents, and decided to fire him.

Fox let him go because of the optics..not because the accusations are true.

His poor family must be beside themselves. The rest of this thread is just finger pointing and speculation.

Yes. It's an incomprehensible tragedy for anyone involved. I posted what I believe about one part of it, and have no reason to believe differently. If others challenge that belief, I will respond, but that's their call.

Bulldyke...anthony wiener fan...but they have proof on anthony wiener

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Bulldyke...anthony wiener fan...but they have proof on anthony wiener

Yes, I liked a lot of what Weiner did, but he's shown himself to be scum, and no longer qualified to continue in the position he had.

. Eric Chase , Son of Eric Bollings was found dead, he died from a drug overdose. We're told he was having a hard time dealing with the trouble his dad was having at the network. Our sources say he was extremely embarrassed by the stories and was "emotionally upset."
update-grey-gray-bar.jpg
The son of Fox News Channel anchor Eric Bollingcommitted suicide, TMZ has learned, hours after his father was forced out of the network.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... 19-year-old Eric Chase Bolling, Jr. took his life Friday evening in Boulder, CO, where he attended school.

His dad and FNC parted company after the co-host of "The Five" allegedly sent lewd text messages to co-workers along with photos of his genitals.

Bolling vowed to clear his name, but the timing certainly suggests it was all too much to handle for his son.

1. There's already a thread on this story int he Media Forum.

2. What's this got to do with politics other than another lame attempt to smear Fox News with no evidence whatsoever of it's truth.

3. What kind of bullshit trash journalist/media outlet runs a story like this when that family is dealing with this kind of tragedy.

4. I hope Bolling sues the fuck out of these assholes. How the hell would anyone know why a 19-year old kid takes his own life? This is just plain disgusting.

It is all false accusations..they have yet to produce one tweet proving Eric did anything wrong. He also has a 50 million lawsuit on the that Iranian reporter who works for Huffpo.

Ooooooh! An Iranian reporter! That's the worst kind!

2. What's this got to do with politics other than another lame attempt to smear Fox News with no evidence whatsoever of it's truth.

3. What kind of bullshit trash journalist/media outlet runs a story like this when that family is dealing with this kind of tragedy.

4. I hope Bolling sues the fuck out of these assholes. How the hell would anyone know why a 19-year old kid takes his own life? This is just plain disgusting.
Tissue?

Tissue?

No thanks. Do you think this is decent responsible journalism?

Tissue?

Tissue?

See post #5 and answer the question, or is being a smartass the best you can do?

Dad gets fired for sexual harassment and son kills himself. Sad. Very sad.

Tough times for that family.

Too bad a death won't mean the end of the phony accusations. This is getting to be as bad as the phonied up accusations from the McMartin preschool molestation case.

"His dad and FNC parted company after the co-host of "The Five" allegedly sent lewd text messages to co-workers along with photos of his genitals."

Dafuq? That is what that weirdo did? One could surmise the Bolling household wasn't the most optimum environment for children growing up. Sad for the 19 year old kid. His father should be in jail. And no way around it this is what Fox News has hired ever since their inception. This is who Fox News is.

"His dad and FNC parted company after the co-host of "The Five" allegedly sent lewd text messages to co-workers along with photos of his genitals."

Dafuq? That is what that weirdo did? One could surmise the Bolling household wasn't the most optimum environment for children growing up. Sad for the 19 year old kid. His father should be in jail. And no way around it this is what Fox News has hired ever since their inception. This is who Fox News is.
What do you think of this guy?
Anthony_Weiner%2C_official_portrait%2C_112th_Congress.jpg

Tissue?

See post #5 and answer the question, or is being a smartass the best you can do?

I didn't mean anything about it. It was just a random task.

Forum List

Back