Eric Bolling's 19 year old son dies of apparent suicide just 1 day after father was fired from FOX

It is all false accusations..they have yet to produce one tweet proving Eric did anything wrong. He also has a 50 million lawsuit on the that Iranian reporter who works for Huffpo.

You are free to believe it's all false accusations, but they each told their colleagues at the time, and that was enough to convince fox. They don't fire someone just for rumors.

No one deserves such a horrible tragedy. That poor man will never be the same or get over his grief.

Bolling must feel horrible about the effects of his lude behavior on his son's decision to take his own life. He should feel horrible about that. Without that additional shame, he might not have killed himself
You got any proof that Eric did anything...nope
What a scum bag you are.

I don't need proof. Fox is the one that fired him, and it's been shown that they only fire their on air scum when there is no other choice.
hush scum bag, your post proves what a POS you really are.

And your post shows just how much you are willing to ignore to support your RWNJ heros

Bolling must feel horrible about the effects of his lude behavior on his son's decision to take his own life. He should feel horrible about that. Without that additional shame, he might not have killed himself
--------------------------------------------------------------------- then again , there are many people that are embarrassed by one thing or the other that don't kill themselves Bulldog .

True. However that young man did, and the additional stress and embarrassment of his father's disgusting behavior (he was extremely close to his father) couldn't help but be a contributing factor. From the timing, it could well have been the factor that pushed the boy across that line.
Speculate much? Don't you think it's bad enough for a Father to lose his son to suicide? You don't know what his kid's problems were. Eric Bolling is a person just like you or me and I empathize with him as I would if a Liberal lost his 19 year old son.

--------------------------------------------------------------------- then again , there are many people that are embarrassed by one thing or the other that don't kill themselves Bulldog .

True. However that young man did, and the additional stress and embarrassment of his father's disgusting behavior (he was extremely close to his father) couldn't help but be a contributing factor. From the timing, it could well have been the factor that pushed the boy across that line.
Speculate much? Don't you think it's bad enough for a Father to lose his son to suicide? You don't know what his kid's problems were. Eric Bolling is a person just like you or me and I empathize with him as I would if a Liberal lost his 19 year old son.

Yes. It's an unimaginable tragedy. I have no idea how a parent could deal with such a loss. I know I would be destroyed. That doesn't change the facts though.

Eric Bolling was fired because a paid bimbo made a phony accusation and other paid bimbos swore to it. This is like the witch trials.

No doubt liberals are celebrating this young mans death. It's what they want.

---------------------------------------------------------------- sure , probably but its not the old mans fault , its the kids fault imo !! I don't know what the old man did that caused the kid to kill himself . From what i hear the old man is just ACCUSED of some sexual insult , RUMORS or something Bulldog .

Fox didn't fire him because of just an accusation.
Yes they did. An accusation that he sent a text more than ten years ago.

Eric Bolling was fired because a paid bimbo made a phony accusation and other paid bimbos swore to it. This is like the witch trials.

---------------------------------------------------------------- sure , probably but its not the old mans fault , its the kids fault imo !! I don't know what the old man did that caused the kid to kill himself . From what i hear the old man is just ACCUSED of some sexual insult , RUMORS or something Bulldog .

You are certainly free to believe that. I'll go with the facts.

It is all false accusations..they have yet to produce one tweet proving Eric did anything wrong. He also has a 50 million lawsuit on the that Iranian reporter who works for Huffpo.

You are free to believe it's all false accusations, but they each told their colleagues at the time, and that was enough to convince fox. They don't fire someone just for rumors.
Since when don't they fire people without proof? Liberal scum ruin people all the time based on accusations and nothing more.

"Facts" heard on the media and parroted here.

Just the accusation of improper behavior and his career is destroyed and his son dead. Liberals must be proud!

I didn't send pictures of his junk. He did.
You don't know that. You only parrot your media gods.

Sorry, I don't consider fox to be a media god.
Pathetic deflection at best.

Deflection? How so? You said I believed the media gods. I haven't heard anything about Bolling's firing from anyone but here and fox, media god or otherwise.

Since when don't they fire people without proof? Liberal scum ruin people all the time based on accusations and nothing more.

So fox is liberal scum?

You assume he's guilty. You're a douche bag, of course.

"Facts" heard on the media and parroted here.

Again, I have only heard about this from Fox and here.

His poor family must be beside themselves. The rest of this thread is just finger pointing and speculation.

Forum List

Back