🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Eric Holder should be proud; We're no longer afraid to talk race

Why do assholes continually lie that American blacks have suffered more than any others? It's bull fucking shit.

08a-White_Cargo.jpg

White Cargo
is the forgotten story of the thousands of Britons who lived and died in bondage in Britain’s American colonies.

In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, more than 300,000 white people were shipped to America as slaves. Urchins were swept up from London’s streets to labor in the tobacco fields, where life expectancy was no more than two years. Brothels were raided to provide “breeders” for Virginia. Hopeful migrants were duped into signing as indentured servants, unaware they would become personal property who could be bought, sold, and even gambled away.

White Cargo The Forgotten History of Britain s White Slaves in America Don Jordan Michael Walsh 9780814742969 Books - Amazon.ca

Nobody has said they have suffered more than others. Please directly quote which post where you found that.

The O/P's argument is making an indirect assumption that black people are lazier and more ignorant than the Irish, Jews, Mexicans, etc. He's trying to justify his bigotry.

And your book here only underscores my point, that white people who settled this country were ruthless and cruel.

Thanks, TinyTwit.

LOL! Did I just read that correctly? So we should have learned history from television? Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Oh LoneLaugher, we forgot. Black slaves were allowed to watch TV for 30 minutes every night in the plantation rec room before being locked in their cabins.

Nice try at deflection. But point is...all your excuses are nearly a century old.

Generations of other races have come to America dirt poor and without legal status or handouts. And they've done well.

So bigotry against blacks started in 1654 and ended in 1915? Given your fallacious date, how many generations is that?
And how easy was it for a black man to get a job during the Great Depression when a white man couldn't?
What did it take for the U.S. to honor black men who served in WWII? Viet Nam? And when?

Past. Past. Past.

How many generations will keep blaming shit from decades ago.......
for the bad choices they made yesterday? ?

This is where you get lost in your own mind which, given its tiny capacity, is fairly sad.
Blacks don't have a variety of choices like white people do. That's the defining difference. They have very few.
And that is why they do things that don't make sense to stupid white people like yourself who have never suffered a single day in your life from the color of your skin.

Bullshit. They have same choices.

Why don't you go tell your neighbor that.

Nice try at deflection. But point is...all your excuses are nearly a century old.

Generations of other races have come to America dirt poor and without legal status or handouts. And they've done well.

So bigotry against blacks started in 1654 and ended in 1915? Given your fallacious date, how many generations is that?
And how easy was it for a black man to get a job during the Great Depression when a white man couldn't?
What did it take for the U.S. to honor black men who served in WWII? Viet Nam? And when?

Past. Past. Past.

How many generations will keep blaming shit from decades ago.......
for the bad choices they made yesterday? ?

This is where you get lost in your own mind which, given its tiny capacity, is fairly sad.
Blacks don't have a variety of choices like white people do. That's the defining difference. They have very few.
And that is why they do things that don't make sense to stupid white people like yourself who have never suffered a single day in your life from the color of your skin.

Bullshit. They have same choices.

Why don't you go tell your neighbor that.

Oh! His neighbor is one of the good ones. He's proof that all the bad ones have options! He acts way more white than the thugs in Baltimore! He's so white....he's not even interested in talking about race.

I wonder if Bucs90 has a rebel flag raised in his driveway?

Somehow dirt poor immigrants from Laos and Burma and Mexico come here...with nothing. And...within a ggeneration. ..are middle class. And thats without half the handouts others get.

So if the blacks had come here and offered to mow your lawn instead of picking cotton, would you have paid them? Or bitched about illegal immigration instead?

If I needed my lawn mowed...and a black kid came by and offered...id gladly hire him. My neighbor is black. And a sheriffs deputy. And we dog sit for each other. Id trust him with my kids life if needed.

His family doesnt share the same culture as ghetto areas though. Which is why he lives in a nice neighborhood and has a good job.

You have spoken about this matter with your neighbor? I wonder if you'd show him this thread?

Nope. We talk football and share work stories. Really he couldnt care less about race.

Wow, are you naive. I haven't met your neighbor but I can tell you with fair certainty that he's very aware he lives next to a white man. Probably the first one in his family to do so. He's gaming you, sucker. Because he has to.

Why do assholes continually lie that American blacks have suffered more than any others? It's bull fucking shit.

08a-White_Cargo.jpg

White Cargo
is the forgotten story of the thousands of Britons who lived and died in bondage in Britain’s American colonies.

In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, more than 300,000 white people were shipped to America as slaves. Urchins were swept up from London’s streets to labor in the tobacco fields, where life expectancy was no more than two years. Brothels were raided to provide “breeders” for Virginia. Hopeful migrants were duped into signing as indentured servants, unaware they would become personal property who could be bought, sold, and even gambled away.

White Cargo The Forgotten History of Britain s White Slaves in America Don Jordan Michael Walsh 9780814742969 Books - Amazon.ca

Nobody has said they have suffered more than others. Please directly quote which post where you found that.

The O/P's argument is making an indirect assumption that black people are lazier and more ignorant than the Irish, Jews, Mexicans, etc. He's trying to justify his bigotry.

And your book here only underscores my point, that white people who settled this country were ruthless and cruel.

Thanks, TinyTwit.

Post #10 in this thread. LL made the case that blacks suffered more.

As to White Cargo defining all colonists as ruthless and cruel, give me a break.

Slavery has been around since the dawn of time. It is still in existence. America to her credit came to her senses at a very young age for a country and abolished slavery.

From Post #10

"The black American experience has no comparison when it comes to Jews, Asians, Mexicans and especially Irish immigrants.

None of those groups were brought here and held against their will, completely separated from their roots, bought and sold like property, denied all forms of formal education and ......once released from the bonds of indentured servitude.....given second class status clear up to the mid 1960's."

Ever notice how the racist bigots like the OP never bring up the "culture" of the successful middle class blacks and everything that they have achieved?

/thread fail

He simply doesn't understand that in November 2008 they DID have a day of reckoning. What blacks didn't see coming was the backlash of white idiots who were going to fight the election of a black man tooth and nail by undermining Obama with a message that had an ugly underbelly of pure, unadulterated racism.

08a-White_Cargo.jpg

White Cargo

Thanks, TinyTwit.

Post #10 in this thread. LL made the case that blacks suffered more.

As to White Cargo defining all colonists as ruthless and cruel, give me a break.

Slavery has been around since the dawn of time. It is still in existence.
America to her credit came to her senses at a very young age for a country and abolished slavery.

I agree with Post No. 10

But your point is stupid. Too bad prejudice and bigotry didn't end in 1865, too. Hmmm?

Somehow dirt poor immigrants from Laos and Burma and Mexico come here...with nothing. And...within a ggeneration. ..are middle class. And thats without half the handouts others get.

So if the blacks had come here and offered to mow your lawn instead of picking cotton, would you have paid them? Or bitched about illegal immigration instead?

If I needed my lawn mowed...and a black kid came by and offered...id gladly hire him. My neighbor is black. And a sheriffs deputy. And we dog sit for each other. Id trust him with my kids life if needed.

His family doesnt share the same culture as ghetto areas though. Which is why he lives in a nice neighborhood and has a good job.

You have spoken about this matter with your neighbor? I wonder if you'd show him this thread?

Nope. We talk football and share work stories. Really he couldnt care less about race.

Wow, are you naive. I haven't met your neighbor but I can tell you with fair certainty that he's very aware he lives next to a white man. Probably the first one in his family to do so. He's gaming you, sucker. Because he has to.
So your racist against white people by example of this post you have written here? Doesn't this disqualify you from the discussion actually?

White liberals keep American blacks down by allowing the "victim" card to be used consistently. Pity.

That started after a couple of centuries of white conservatives keeping them down and never giving them a chance. You are pitiful, for sure.

Oh cry me a river that "whitey" is to blame for all of the black man's woes because its freaking bullshit. Continentals and Islanders don't bang the "crackers are to blame" drum like American liberals do.

It's tiresome.

Ok. So the lesson of the day is....

All people of all color and ethnicity at many points in history have been poor and oppressed.

But only modern blacks get to use it as an excuse.

Got it.

All people of all color and ethnicity at many points in history have been poor and oppressed.

Got it.

Nope. You have failed today's lesson.

I will give you an extra credit assignment, however.

Print up this last post of yours and bring it over to your neighbors house with a nice cigar and a bottle of scotch. Sit down with him and ask him to discuss the post with you. See if you can overcome your lack of intelligence and get the point.

Got it.

Nope. You have failed today's lesson.

I will give you an extra credit assignment, however.

Print up this last post of yours and bring it over to your neighbors house with a nice cigar and a bottle of scotch. Sit down with him and ask him to discuss the post with you. See if you can overcome your lack of intelligence and get the point.

He'd probably agree that the ghetto sucks and people who stay there are self destructive.

There is no excuse for protesting violently and/or distructively, and that is the bottom line. To have to do so just proves that many blacks don't hold the same desperate views or brainwashed views as the ones who do such things. The ones who are doing such things feel out numbered now by those who are among them that they would say are sell outs to the system, therefore they feel even more desperate to act in a violent and destructive manor in order to get their points across because of this.

I think it is more of a failure within this nation on many levels that has created this mess, but racism is probably at the very bottom of the reasons for the problems we are all seeing and experiencing today. Now racist on both sides will seize the opportunity to blame racism as the problem, but it is way way beyond that, and everyone knows it.

Got it.

It's stunning isn't it. The Irish were slaves in the Americas. We don't see them giving slavery as an excuse to fail at life in 2015 do we?

So your racist against white people by example of this post you have written here? Doesn't this disqualify you from the discussion actually?

What is racist about what I said? Blacks are very cognizant and hyper-aware when whites are around, and very wary. You just either don't know any black people or you have so dismissed them that you haven't listened, either.

And that's "you're" not "your".

Forum List

Back