Eric Swalwell: "Force gun owners to get rid of assault weapons"...& this guy wants to be president?!

Threatening US citizens with nuclear holocaust, if they don't give up their guns, to own the conservatives

Democratic congressman: Force gun owners to get rid of assault weapons

High ranking Democrat Eric Swalwell calls for confiscation of semi-automatic rifles using $15billion of taxpayer dollars to do it and proposes criminally prosecuting those who don’t participate
I guess the liberals dont realize that over 200 million US citizens have weapons. That is on average 200 to 1 against any military that tries to Posse Comitatus the concerned citizens who dont want some dickhead liberal telling what a gun is and tries to take it. There will be blood in the streets, many of it will be liberal blood. They usually dont have weapons, which makes them like the Marianas Turkey shoot....
You people are dangerous.
------------------------------------ its you people that are dangerous , see 'stacy abrams' --- swalwell and feinstein and YOU Lesh ,

A Democratic congressman has proposed outlawing “military-style semiautomatic assault weapons”

So basically any currently legal weapon that looks like a soldier might carry it (looks scary)? This guy probably thinks "AR" stands for assault rifle.

I'll be honest, I've never really wanted an AR, until people ignorantly start talking about banning them...

Swalwell is my congress man and I agree with the buy back program. To call it confiscation is silly but repukes will be that way anytime common sense is launched at them.

What would you call "forcing existing owners to sell their weapons or face prosecution"?

'Taxman' is just a 'swalwell' boy and supporter aren't you Taxman ?? Probably not Confiscation but its using taxpayer funds to ACQUIRE private property over the will of the owners of that property and at the point of the governments guns Taxman .

Last edited:
Swalwell is my congress man and I agree with the buy back program. To call it confiscation is silly but repukes will be that way anytime common sense is launched at them.
Right liar, forcing a buy back isn't confiscation.

Right liar, forcing a buy back isn't confiscation.
------------------------------------------- and the [kinda] CONFISCATION performed by Taxpayer paid Government or 'kings' men and enforced at the point or barrel of a gun by those same 'kings' men .

'Taxman' is just a 'swalwell' boy and supporter aren't you Taxman ?? Probably not Confiscation but its using taxpayer funds to ACQUIRE private property over the will of the owners of that property and at the point of the governments guns .
If they force you to turn in your gun, it's confiscation, even if they pay you for it.

Forum List

Back