🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Erin Andrews Trial

I am not a lawyer but maybe :

1) Her character was maliciously damaged.

2) She suffered irreparable harm with friends - coworkers and family members.

3) She was subject to harassment from her leadership at work.

4) She was publicly embarrassed.

5) Possibly she suffered psychological and mental hardships and/or anguish.

6) The pictures made a nice profit. Her being in a motel / hotel room and has a reasonable expectation of privacy, the pictures were published against her wishes.

7) There is not only a civil but criminal aspect to the case.

Shadow 355

Based on her successful career AFTER the incident, her suit is baseless ans should have been dismissed.
If nothing is done about the guy, he'll only continue to invade other people's privacy. The best way for evil to triumph is for good to not do a thing.

God bless you and Erin always!!!

Holly

Hard to argue financial damage, though I'm sure they will. Emotional damages yes and they'll win on that. And I'm sure it was criminal activity so someone will get nailed for that.

From the sparse info I've heard on how the guy duped the hotel they will also face a couple mil in damages at least.

I am not a lawyer but maybe :

1) Her character was maliciously damaged.

2) She suffered irreparable harm with friends - coworkers and family members.

3) She was subject to harassment from her leadership at work.

4) She was publicly embarrassed.

5) Possibly she suffered psychological and mental hardships and/or anguish.

6) The pictures made a nice profit. Her being in a motel / hotel room and has a reasonable expectation of privacy, the pictures were published against her wishes.

7) There is not only a civil but criminal aspect to the case.

Shadow 355

Many of those same things happened to the teacher in SC who had pictures of her shown due to a student stealing her phone. Should that teacher get $75 million?

Forum List

Back