Ethics: Is Abortion Taking A Life?

Is Abortion Taking A Life?

• Yes

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
What about in cases of incest or rape? Do you think abortion is okay in those instances?
Not.
and how do you feel about religiously sanctioned abstention from intercourse ?

I feel like Bible says. It is better to have a husband or wife than dirty thoughts.
and that book compels couples for only one purpose and that is the expression of the Almighty ?

what Almighty? And whose?

A law that says it's only a child / murder victim if it is wanted is a clear violation of the EQUAL protections clause of the Constitution.

No debate abortion snuffs out a life. So does Capitol Punishment. Firebombing cities. Drone attacks. Flyswatters and slaughterhouses. The consequences and the morality of such things, that's the question, isn't it?

I can agree with and appreciate your comment. Can you agree with me that we should strive to identify any inconsistencies, conflicts, etc and then correct them?

What about in cases of incest or rape? Do you think abortion is okay in those instances?
Not.

I feel like Bible says. It is better to have a husband or wife than dirty thoughts.
and that book compels couples for only one purpose and that is the expression of the Almighty ?

what Almighty? And whose?
I feel like Bible says.

Ig: what Almighty? And whose?

what's between you and the Everlasting.

Not.

And sometimes, a husband and a wife will make a decision to abort a pregnancy as well. They may not have the money, they may have too many children as it stands and do not want anymore, among other personal reasons they may have for coming to their decision.

It is still not any of your business though.

Can you agree with me that we should strive to identify any inconsistencies, conflicts, etc and then correct them?

unwanted pregnancies, rape and incest often are the result of oppressive laws issued in conjunction with religious and ideological political objectives causing segmentation within society to the advantage of one segment and the resulting disadvantage for another.

as an example "prostitution" is a derived concept of religious indoctrination as a repression against a free and self determined society.

are you willing to minimize the number of abortions by legalizing and maintaining State sponsorship through law and accommodation guaranteed access for every citizen the right to have and maintain sexual desire on demand ?

Not.

And sometimes, a husband and a wife will make a decision to abort a pregnancy as well. They may not have the money, they may have too many children as it stands and do not want anymore, among other personal reasons they may have for coming to their decision.

once again. No need in repeating your opinion dozen times.

Not.

once again. No need in repeating your opinion dozen times.

Why not? You certainly do! Lol. It's NOT your business what another person does with their own body! Leave people alone to make their own decisions about what is best for them. You are inconsequential when it comes to other people's decisions!

Can you agree with me that we should strive to identify any inconsistencies, conflicts, etc and then correct them?

unwanted pregnancies, rape and incest often are the result of oppressive laws issued in conjunction with religious and ideological political objectives causing segmentation within society to the advantage of one segment and the resulting disadvantage for another.

as an example "prostitution" is a derived concept of religious indoctrination as a repression against a free and self determined society.

are you willing to minimize the number of abortions by legalizing and maintaining State sponsorship through law and accommodation guaranteed access for every citizen the right to have and maintain sexual desire on demand ?

You can not show how the legalization of prostitution will result in fewer unplanned or unwanted pregnancies. Let alone the number of abortions.

The fact is that the people who do decide to have an abortion are not taking your opinions into consideration. You just don't matter that much, sorry to say. :)

I occasionally drive by a planned parenthood clinic. The marchers & protesters stand near the front gate with their placards and signs, gives me the creeps. Men on ladders with cameras with huge telephoto lenses, and school buses parked out front. I am moved to confront these people. They are very committed to their ideals, which impresses and intimidates at the same time. If you don't like abortion, don't get one. And leave the rest up to god, if you really believe.

God does not command to sit and be inactive in life but he commands the doing of justice...

Matthew 23:23
English Standard Version (ESV)
(23)“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.

Religious people are hilarious! Where's the tinfoil hat smiley when I need it? :D

You can not show how the legalization of prostitution will result in fewer unplanned or unwanted pregnancies. Let alone the number of abortions.
Chuz Life: You can not show how the legalization of prostitution will result in fewer unplanned or unwanted pregnancies. Let alone the number of abortions.

really, and how do you know that and -

BW: by legalizing and maintaining State sponsorship ... every citizen the right to have and maintain sexual desire on demand ?

is not legalization of the diminutive "prostitution" but the response to the crimes committed as a result of demand without accessibility, the causal effect of social / religious zealotry.

rape is not having an outlet caused by "Chuz Life" ardents who then condemn the victim with an involuntary choice.

at any rate your response is most telling and typical of sociopathic behavior.

Religious people are hilarious! Where's the tinfoil hat smiley when I need it? :D

LOLOLOLOL Keep suffering in hell, Chris. This is you LOLOL:

10751370-painted-illustration-of-a-screaming-man-in-flames.jpg

Forum List

Back