Is Abortion Taking A Life?

• Yes

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
;)

6102f896f29e2a9b81b5e4cb225471f9.jpg

Your "spirituality" isn't working...it has you stupid enough to think that I care what you think. ;)

I occasionally drive by a planned parenthood clinic. The marchers & protesters stand near the front gate with their placards and signs, gives me the creeps. Men on ladders with cameras with huge telephoto lenses, and school buses parked out front. I am moved to confront these people. They are very committed to their ideals, which impresses and intimidates at the same time. If you don't like abortion, don't get one. And leave the rest up to god, if you really believe.

God does not command to sit and be inactive in life but he commands the doing of justice...

Matthew 23:23
English Standard Version (ESV)
(23)“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.
Well, if the Bible says that...The bible is one of my least favorite works of fiction. I am also sure that somewhere in that same bible is a complete opposite contrary scripture, always is. And frankly, I don't care. People need to mind their own business and let god run the place. That's the problem with religious folks, always thinking THEY know god's will and whatever THEY want just coincides with it.

I am pro choice from a legal point of view..

But yes, abortion is taking a life.

When else does life begin other than conception?

All other definitions are arbitrary, political, fashion, not science.

Life begins at the conception of that life.

Not because the bible says so, but because that is just basic biology.

I am pro choice because I think there are ethical reasons to end life.

This too is basic biology. All life is fuelled on taking other life.

Though one does not have to premise it on basic biology. One can find a higher human ethical response to taking a life.

Such as self preservation, which can be the case with abortion, mental or emotional self preservation.

That the health and life the born and established being known as the potential mother outweighs the unevolved foetus if the two come into conflict.

This too can be seen both in ethical and biological terms as an ethical imperative.

But saying it is not killing a life, does injustice to the ethical and utilitarian gravity of the decision to end that life.

Saying it is not a life, reveals a form of ethical cowardace before the gravity of having to take that life.

Such is almost a guilty plea before the woman's own conscience.

Last edited:
The other point I would make here is that the nobility of feminism, if it is real feminism, should not deny that it is about taking life.

Saying we are taking life, as men have done through centuries in their interests, but we are taking life from ourselves, which requires far more courage than Achilles or Cesar or any half wit male will ever know.

So fuck off and leave us to our own grave, hardships.

In other words, as a man, you do not have to negotiate with me. Not the way I see it.

Woman bares the child, you risk your life doing so. I am man.

I do not. My life is not at risk in the decision.

I personally, concede, you do not have to negotiate with me.

Female bares the life, female has the right to decide if the life will be.

This too is simple biology.

But it is a life.

Truth is simply truth and a tough decision has no dignity when truth is denied.

Last edited:
And don't get me started about bees and what they do to their larva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though one does not have to premise it on basic biology. One can find a higher human ethical response to taking a life.

Such as self preservation, which can be the case with abortion, mental or emotional self preservation.

That the health and life the born and established being known as the potential mother outweighs the unevolved foetus if the two come into conflict.

This too can be seen both in ethical and biological terms as an ethical imperative.

But saying it is not killing a life, does injustice to the ethical and utilitarian gravity of the decision to end that life.

Saying it is not a life, reveals a form of ethical cowardace before the gravity of having to take that life.

A "potential" life, all dependent upon the mother's personal decision.

I am not "pro abortion." I am pro choice. It is a "life" if the mother views it that way. I would probably never have an abortion, but nobody has the right to decide that for someone else.

An embryo only has value if the mother assigns it value.

My view would be, there are TOO MANY human beings. Even if it were taking a life, is it a problem?

I mean, if it were a cow, or a pig, or a sheep, or a chicken, or a fish, then who gives a damn? We'll kill it anyway. Life is meaningless to us unless we've decide it is so. So how meaningful is life we we have too much human life anyway?

A "potential" life, all dependent upon the mother's personal decision.

There is no dignity in pretending biology does not exist because you do not have the courage of your convictions.

I am not "pro abortion." I am pro choice. It is a "life" if the mother views it that way. I would probably never have an abortion, but nobody has the right to decide that for someone else.

An embryo only has value if the mother assigns it value.

So biology no longer exists, life is what ever a mother says a life is?

Welcome to chaos.

No civilization will ever concede that idea, all law, all civilization is predicated on such.

Jesus I am dealing with basic human premises here.

Maybe I need Elmo to come in and explain this shit?

Forum List

Back