EU May Declare Lithium a Hazard to Humans

Incorrect.

LOL. Incorrect. I told you about the Huronian "Snowball Earth". As well as evidence of some degree of polar ice in other parts of the earth's history.

Do you get off on being shown to be a LIAR? Here's where I told you about those things:

Why do you lie even when one can find the truth SO QUICKLY??

The only known instance of glaciation occurring with an ocean parked over a pole happened 2.6 million years ago when the Arctic Ocean became thermally isolated due to the land masses surrounding it and the geologic uplift which forced the closure of Arctic Ocean gateways, like the Bering Strait.

What about the late Huronian?

LOL. Incorrect. I told you about the Huronian "Snowball Earth". As well as evidence of some degree of polar ice in other parts of the earth's history.

Do you get off on being shown to be a LIAR? Here's where I told you about those things:

Why do you lie even when one can find the truth SO QUICKLY??
There was no ice on the North Pole during snowball earth because the pole was open water.

Blink twice if you understand the importance of thermal isolation of polar regions for extensive continental glaciation.

I love how you limit yourself to the last 5 million years of earth history as if the rest of it never happened.

That's how I know you are a fake petroleum engineer.

There was no ice on the North Pole during snowball earth because the pole was open water.

You are using another non-science resource that shows a couple of brief cartoons. Your point is not made. I didn't read anywhere in the article where it says what you claim.

Could you be bothered to support your point with the actual verbiage from your "citation"?

And can I ask why you studiously avoid scientific articles?

Just curious. Not surprised, given you are a fake engineer who has no training in the sciences.

Gonna be a lot of sadness
1650060635-10Block_Ina_3-coral.jpg

You are using another non-science resource that shows a couple of brief cartoons. Your point is not made. I didn't read anywhere in the article where it says what you claim.

Could you be bothered to support your point with the actual verbiage from your "citation"?

And can I ask why you studiously avoid scientific articles?

Just curious. Not surprised, given you are a fake engineer who has no training in the sciences.
The “cartoons” are a staple of geology and are based upon science. You’d know that if you had a PhD in geology like you claim. :rolleyes:

The “cartoons” are a staple of geology

LOLOL. Not the way YOU use them. You use them to gloss over detail.

and are based upon science. You’d know that if you had a PhD in geology like you claim. :rolleyes:

One time in my economic geology class the prof drew a "cartoon" on the board of a clay-based fine grained sedimentary formation and I asked if it was a "pelitical cartoon". I was ridiculously proud of that pun. The prof didn't like it as much as I did.

(SOrry I know you don't know what "pelite" is, you can google it if you like)

It’s probably too much to expect a self professed Doctor of Geology to not expect satellite imagery of earth 700 million years ago as they scoff at the generally accepted rendition of plate tectonic movement of earth’s past.

Cartoons are a staple of every geologist. That doesn’t mean the concepts being shown are not based on science.

You mean to summarize the times glaciation occurred at the poles?

And to show it only occurred when the poles were thermally isolated?

Uses like that? Details like that?

You didn't provide details. Sorry, I understand you don't know even a modicum of this science, but you didn't show any details.

Forum List

Back