EU May Declare Lithium a Hazard to Humans

It’s probably too much to expect a self professed Doctor of Geology to not expect satellite imagery of earth 700 million years ago as they scoff at the generally accepted rendition of plate tectonic movement of earth’s past.

LOL. You moron.

You don't even understand how little you know in this field.

And please stop lying about my points about plate tectonics.

I know you HAVE to lie all the time because telling the truth on ANYTHING seems to be an allergy for you.

What details do you believe I should have discussed when it comes to the poles being thermally isolated for glaciation to be possible at the poles?

I've already explained SO MANY things to you I think I'm just going to let you run wild with your stupid oversimplified view of geology.

You are a moron. You don't have a clue.

You mean you haven’t? How can you discuss scale without doing that?

LOL.

Wow, dung found something else in his random google searches. Now he's going to act like HE'S done it but we all know the truth.

What a joke.

Why are you so inherently dishonest all the time?

LOL. You moron.

You don't even understand how little you know in this field.

And please stop lying about my points about plate tectonics.

I know you HAVE to lie all the time because telling the truth on ANYTHING seems to be an allergy for you.
You scoffed at the artist rendering of plate tectonic configurations of earth’s past. You literally dismissed it by calling it an unscientific cartoon. It’s you who doesn’t know science, dear.

LOL.

Wow, dung found something else in his random google searches. Now he's going to act like HE'S done it but we all know the truth.

What a joke.

Says the girl who scoffed at past plate tectonic configurations because she thought it was an unscientific cartoon.

LOL.

What a joke.

There’s nothing random about this. I’ve been studying it for 20 years which is why I can discuss it.

You are the one who is using google and trying to pass yourself off as a PhD in geology. What a crock of shit. You just dismissed the history of plate tectonics through the ages as being a cartoon and unscientific.

Cardinal Carminative

What details do you believe I should have discussed when it comes to the poles being thermally isolated for glaciation to be possible at the poles?

You can’t say because you don’t know because you are a fraud.

Thermal isolation of the polar regions is a key condition for glaciation.

The sudden, widespread glaciation of Antarctica and the associ- ated shift towards colder temperatures at the Eocene/Oligocene boundary (,34 million years ago) (refs 1–4) is one of the most fundamental reorganizations of global climate known in the geologic record. The glaciation of Antarctica has hitherto been thought to result from the tectonic opening of Southern Ocean gateways, which enabled the formation of the Antarctic Circum- polar Current and the subsequent thermal isolation of the Antarctic continent5.

Frozen Yoda

What accounts for Mars's polar ice caps?

You scoffed at the artist rendering of plate tectonic configurations of earth’s past. You literally dismissed it by calling it an unscientific cartoon. It’s you who doesn’t know science, dear.

BECAUSE IT WASN'T DETAILED You half-wit!

Seriously.

You are a joke. An "engineer" who thinks that plate tectonics is best summed up with 8 cartoons. LOL. And this same moron can't even show from his own citation where it says that there was no polar ice during the late Huronian.

Cardinal Carminative

You can’t say because you don’t know because you are a fraud.

I'm genuinely curious why you think it matters to AGW.

"Fraud". Says the man who claims to have sat a drill rig in Alaska AND WHO THINKS THE ARCTIC OCEAN IS LANDLOCKED!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

BECAUSE IT WASN'T DETAILED You half-wit!

Seriously.

You are a joke. An "engineer" who thinks that plate tectonics is best summed up with 8 cartoons. LOL. And this same moron can't even show from his own citation where it says that there was no polar ice during the late Huronian.
What details did you need to see that weren’t there to show when glaciation occurred at the polar regions?

I'm genuinely curious why you think it matters to AGW.

"Fraud". Says the man who claims to have sat a drill rig in Alaska AND WHO THINKS THE ARCTIC OCEAN IS LANDLOCKED!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Because I don’t believe you can answer it.

You don’t actually know anything.

Cardinal Carminative

Can you walk me through this time sequence with respect to what is happening to earth’s climate?

This sequence shows roughly 90 million years of backward evolution, the continents pulling apart from one another and beginning a slow drift south. They were mapped using the Mollweide projection, and, in all cases, are by Ron Blakey.

1655241180737.jpeg

Cardinal Carminative

Can you walk me through this time sequence with respect to what is happening to earth’s climate?

This sequence shows roughly 90 million years of backward evolution, the continents pulling apart from one another and beginning a slow drift south. They were mapped using the Mollweide projection, and, in all cases, are by Ron Blakey.

View attachment 657965

Why don't you take the reins for a while and tell me all about it. I'm tired of expending a lot of effort writing things only to have you LIE ABOUT THEM LATER ON.

If you have a point, make it. Use citations (not just random pictures).

Why don't you take the reins for a while and tell me all about it. I'm tired of expending a lot of effort writing things only to have you LIE ABOUT THEM LATER ON.

If you have a point, make it. Use citations (not just random pictures).
Fucking hilarious. You might be the most dishonest person on this board.

Forum List

Back