Europe Discovers That Vaccine Caution Is Risky.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
A safety-first EU ethical principle that undervalues innovation has curtailed AstraZeneca inoculations and exposed its own moral flaws.

The prime ministers of the U.K. and France rolled up their sleeves on Friday and took the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine. But that didn’t happen in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, where all AstraZeneca vaccinations remain suspended. If that wasn’t confusing enough, France announced that the vaccine was only for those over 55. Until two weeks ago, both Germany and France had said it was only for those under 65, even as the European Union permitted it for all adults.

Most countries in Europe had stopped use of the AstraZeneca vaccine to investigate fears that it might cause potentially fatal blood clots. All of this was happening as a third wave of the pandemic takes hold in continental Europe. And AstraZeneca has yet even to apply for clearance in the U.S.

In short, the AstraZeneca vaccine has divided the world. It has also confronted everyone with unique moral issues that can no longer be avoided.

It comes down to a simple equation:

Which is greater, a one in 100 chance of coming down with a bad cold, OR, a one in a million chance of dying from a fatal embolism?

I think I'll risk the cold.

Which is greater, a one in 100 chance of coming down with a bad cold, OR, a one in a million chance of dying from a fatal embolism?

It’s become political in the EU.

COVID IS POLITICS, not just the vaccine, but the entire outbreak from day one. How fast it spreads, the mortality rate, how to deal with it, the numbers infected, everything connected with the virus has been stage-managed and manipulated from day one.

This is a power grab on a major scale. I don't believe it was pre-meditated. I believe that people looking for an opportunity have seized on this and will play it for all its worth.

As for my part in it. I refuse to participate in the global hysteria. I'm not going to live in fear. I'm not going to follow their recommendations, I'm just not going to play the game.

• Banned

COVID IS POLITICS, not just the vaccine, but the entire outbreak from day one. How fast it spreads, the mortality rate, how to deal with it, the numbers infected, everything connected with the virus has been stage-managed and manipulated from day one.

This is a power grab on a major scale. I don't believe it was pre-meditated. I believe that people looking for an opportunity have seized on this and will play it for all its worth.

As for my part in it. I refuse to participate in the global hysteria. I'm not going to live in fear. I'm not going to follow their recommendations, I'm just not going to play the game.

I would take the vaccine, if it facilitated my travel. As for the rest, I’m not afraid of it.

But I’m an obedient citizen when it comes to being fined €300.

All vaccines have risks, and the precautionary principle takes no account of benefits — even when the benefit could be to eradicate a pandemic that has been the scourge of our lifetimes.
Oh, have a cow, why don't ya? Baloney.
If bad-news stories shake confidence in any vaccine, regulators must be able to explain clearly why its benefits still justify the risks.
True, given they do.
Meanwhile, Europe’s nations need to find a way to retreat from the precautionary principle. It may have served its purpose in environmental policy, but it has proven downright dangerous when applied in the middle of a pandemic.
Downright dangerous baloney! Easily seen is that the precautionary principle worked just fine in this case. Could have been a serious concern. Turned out not to be. Now the AZ distribution can proceed. Making drugs for profit is risky. Oh well, them's the breaks. You don't get to be an automatic winner just because you make drugs.

• Banned
The EU today doubled down on its threat to block Covid vaccine exports to the UK as the British Government warned Brussels that 'the world is watching'.

European Commissioner for financial services Mairead McGuinness said 'everything is on the table' and the EU's focus is on 'protecting our citizens'.

She also said there is a need for both sides to 'calm down' amid the escalating war of words over vaccine supply but her decision to repeat Ursula von der Leyen's threat is unlikely to dampen tensions.

It's not a vaccine....

~S~
Cousin%2BItt.png

A safety-first EU ethical principle that undervalues innovation has curtailed AstraZeneca inoculations and exposed its own moral flaws.

The prime ministers of the U.K. and France rolled up their sleeves on Friday and took the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine. But that didn’t happen in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, where all AstraZeneca vaccinations remain suspended. If that wasn’t confusing enough, France announced that the vaccine was only for those over 55. Until two weeks ago, both Germany and France had said it was only for those under 65, even as the European Union permitted it for all adults.

Most countries in Europe had stopped use of the AstraZeneca vaccine to investigate fears that it might cause potentially fatal blood clots. All of this was happening as a third wave of the pandemic takes hold in continental Europe. And AstraZeneca has yet even to apply for clearance in the U.S.

In short, the AstraZeneca vaccine has divided the world. It has also confronted everyone with unique moral issues that can no longer be avoided.

All 'vaccines' will kill you.

I would take the vaccine, if it facilitated my travel. As for the rest, I’m not afraid of it.

But I’m an obedient citizen when it comes to being fined €300.

Do you already purchased a coffin and reserved a cemetery place for you?
Then fine, Hell is waiting for you because you decided to commit suicide.

a543fe52a3fc31d52dd518a62652dcdb.jpg

G6F0y9EMjZBzdorMDWHJpYqxCekRpAR1OadBmdnBg3f39Ri21cQbNvw64n8XWI3FxqpNUwbSSTkC73UOyFIU3c4XpIrZ9Xr_ChwsO3o-XMFVT2qVnxwHAkpGZZTlTQ5CH6tUeaYzY5ExkPm9UwNyIjpc22Y

1*ytRWK29nrpo2JBYo9pUNQA.jpeg

Why does Ursula von Der Leyen seem to DISLIKE Britain so much? As a student she sought sanctuary in London from the Baader-Meinhof Gang. Now, 40 years on, a lot has changed...

I suppose, I’m really bitching about Ursula von der Leyen.

~ The UK’s infections and deaths continue to plummet. There is actually some optimism that we might be allowed to sit on a blanket this summer with someone we know. I just hope the medical clergy are kept away from Boris in the meantime.660,276 people were jabbed today, a new record.

The French Ambassador had the British juice on Tuesday, when it would have been illegal in her homeland. I hope we’re not paying for her Brexit benefit.

Germany, meanwhile, is warning of an “exponential rise” in cases as plague continent braces for a third Chinese wave. I don’t blame the hapless Ursula von der Leyen. Everyone knew she was useless. In the end it’s the people who installed her who should carry the can.

Posted in ATW

Forum List

Back