Europe leads the way in trying to ban religious freedom

Western conservatives and Islamic fundamentalist have a lot in common. Which is sad.

Islam is Islam. There is no "fundamentalist Islam". That BS idea was invented by the West to make themselves feel good about this horrible ideology called Islam.

I know many hijabi women are doctors and teachers. So are they not contributing to society?

Cut the crap. Islam's purpose in the West is to dominate the West. Once Moslems have the numbers, they will demand more and more Islamic law into our court systems. More and more Islamic culture and more special considerations. We can see this in other countries where Islam is beginning to dominate or has completely dominated. Islam shares power with no one and it certainly hates American values.

The OP has missed the point completely.

Whether on the beach or elsewhere these type of garments strongly upset people because of the upheavals caused by fundamental Islam, especially after the horrific terrorist attack in Nice.

The women who wear these clothes themselves are fundamentalists.

Also, France wants all its citizens to integrate into the French way of life and wearing these outfits is a blatant snub against integration.

Islamic fundamentalist actually say the bruquni isn't modest enough and shun women mixing with men on the beach anyway.

This is what people don't get. People who are against the bruquni are in line with what fundie Muslims believe by being against it.

Western conservatives and Islamic fundamentalist have a lot in common. Which is sad.

Burkini.....or burkani or whatever.

What rubbish!

If you are not going to integrate, then don't go to the beach.

Period.

I understand that face covering unacceptable. I wouldn't advise any Muslim woman to wear it in a western country. But how is covering the hair offensive? Nuns cover their hair and no one accuses them of not integrating. So do Muslim women have to dress like a nun to not be accused of not integrating?

I know many hijabi women are doctors and teachers. So are they not contributing to society?

I didn't realize integration was based on how someone dressed. I thought it was about their positive contributions to society.

I am not talking about a simple cover of the hair with a hat, or something like that.

I have no problem with that.

I am talking about burkas or burkinis wore on the beach....Islamic fundamental attire worn on the beach is not and should not be acceptable.

Moslem women who do not cover everything but the face and hands are violating the teaching of Muhammad.

Cut the crap. Islam's purpose in the West is to dominate the West. Once Moslems have the numbers, they will demand more and more Islamic law into our court systems. More and more Islamic culture and more special considerations. We can see this in other countries where Islam is beginning to dominate or has completely dominated. Islam shares power with no one and it certainly hates American values.

In what western country has Islamic law entered state or government courts? Many Muslim countries don't even follow shariah laws themselves.

It's utter nonsense.

And isn't it interesting how you ignored my comment on apostasy.

Yes it's forbidden to leave Islam for strict fundamentalist. Most Muslims are not fundamentalist Muslims.

I and most Muslims don't follow such harsh interpretations of the Quran. But for people like you , you will believe what you want about Muslims. A Muslim could save your life and you'd still accuse that Muslim of plotting on.

Last edited:
First incident turned out to be a gang fight.

Second had nothing to do with burkinis.

In what western country has Islamic law entered state or government courts?

I believe all of them. Britain for instance has 85 sharia courts, last count. American judges have made rulings considering sharia and many of our banks have sharia financing.

Yes it's forbidden to leave Islam for strict fundamentalist. Most Muslims are not fundamentalist Muslims.

There is NO "fundamentalist" Islam. That's your LIE to promote the good Islam fantasy. Muhammad instructed all Moslems to follow ALL the teachings. You don't get to cherry pick.

Sahih Bukhari

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 260:

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Volume 9, Book 83, Number 37:

I said, "By Allah, Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

Volume 9, Book 84, Number 57:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Volume 9, Book 89, Number 271:

A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle

Volume 9, Book 84, Number 58:

There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Muisa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed.

I and most Muslims don't follow such harsh interpretations of the Quran. But for people like you , you will believe what you want about Muslims. A Muslim could save your life and you'd still accuse that Muslim of plotting on.

I'm sure the relatives of slaughtered Americans at the hands of Moslem terrorists, who were following the example of your prophet Muhammad, will be happy to hear that.

Around 15 French towns have banned the outfit mainly worn by Muslim women this summer, with around 24 women being stopped in Nice since the ban came into force, reports the Guardian. As with France’s ban on headscarves, supporters argue that the burkini goes against the deeply-held French principle of laïcité, or secularism, which is enshrined in the country’s laws.

Anglican priest Jenny Dawkins, who decided to take part in the protest after seeing the “chilling” images of the woman in Nice, calls it a weak argument. “I guess [the bans] are under the guise of secularism, that clothes expressing a religious view in a secular society is not acceptable,” Dawkins told TIME. “Whatever creed leads to somebody being isolated and intimidated to take their clothes off is not a creed I subscribe to.”

On the 'Beach' with Burkini Ban Protestors Outside London's French Embassy

What next, no gold cross jewelry?
The French have been dominated by secularist ass hats since the Dreyfuss affair.

I believe all of them. Britain for instance has 85 sharia courts, last count. American judges have made rulings considering sharia and many of our banks have sharia financing.

Those courts are not at a government levels. Those are for people who choose to have their issues sort out religiously. It's not like they overrule the country's law or is taking over everyone's lives. America has had Jewish courts for decades.

Sharia financing is basically interest free banking. And again it is for people who choose to have interest free banking. It's not at a state level.

Those courts are not at a government levels.
giphy.gif

I'm sure the relatives of slaughtered Americans at the hands of Moslem terrorists, who were following the example of your prophet Muhammad, will be happy to hear that.[/QUOTE

There is NO "fundamentalist" Islam. That's your LIE to promote the good Islam fantasy. Muhammad instructed all Moslems to follow ALL the teachings. You don't get to cherry pick.

Sahih Bukhari

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

I said, "By Allah, Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle

There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Muisa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed.

You do realize that many Muslims reject Hadith, right? hadith also say music is haraam yet most Muslims listen to it. Hadith also forbids women from traveling alone. Yet Muslim women are traveling alone.

But you believe what you want. Tired of arguing with people like you. Moderate Muslims like myself have to deal with crazy Muslim fundies that give Muslims a bad name by doing the messed up stuff they do and then we have to deal with neo cons who want to believe all Muslims are planning to take over the west with shariah.

Those courts are not at a government levels. Those are for people who choose to have their issues sort out religiously. It's not like they overrule the country's law or is taking over everyone's lives. America has had Jewish courts for decades.

Sharia financing is basically interest free banking. And again it is for people who choose to have interest free banking. It's not at a state level.

I'm sure the relatives of slaughtered Americans at the hands of Moslem terrorists, who were following the example of your prophet Muhammad, will be happy to hear that.[/QUOTE

Sahih Bukhari

You do realize that many Muslims reject Hadith, right? hadith also say music is haraam yet most Muslims listen to it. Hadith also forbids women from traveling alone. Yet Muslim women are traveling alone.

But you believe what you want. Tired of arguing with people like you. Moderate Muslims like myself have to deal with crazy Muslim fundies that give Muslims a bad name by doing the messed up stuff they do and then we have to deal with neo cons who want to believe all Muslims are planning to take over the west with shariah.

"Moderate" Moslems are the shaft supporting the jihadi spearhead. You're bull shitting America with your good Islam nonsense. Doctrinal Islam is evil. Because you claim you don't follow all of the doctrine doesn't make the doctrine any less evil. Terrorists love useful idiots like you because the West, for the most part, buys your good Islam fantasy. That's changing.... fortunately.

Sahih Bukhari

All Muslims don't have to plan on taking over the west with shariah. Just a few will do it.

Sahih Bukhari

All Muslims don't have to plan on taking over the west with shariah. Just a few will do it.

Exactly. All tyrannies throughout history have been realized by minorities.

Most Germans had nothing to do with gassing the Jews but their deaths were on the heads of every single German who supported Hitler. Every death caused by Moslem terrorists, is on the heads of every single Moslem because every single Moslem supports Muhammad.

[

Show me where in the Quran that says hijab is worn to undermine freedom.

I'm actually Muslim so I may know a little something about Islam. I don't wear hijab regularly but I occasionally wear it when I go to Friday prayers. I wear it to show respect for going to a place of worship and for God. I don't wear it to undermine freedom.

But maybe you know better than me, Shaikh Brynmr ( since you're knowledgeable about Islam )

Individual liberty and Islam are not compatible. Islam will ALWAYS seek to dominate any society which it infects. The Warlord Muhammad (may he rot in hell) mandated that Muslims subdue others under Jizya.

Part of jihad is lying to, or presenting untruths to the kuffar. Nia88 excels in this.

[

Should I be comforted that only 1 or 2% of Muslims will act out on the horrific commands of the Warlord Muhammad? :eek: 2% of 2 billion equates to 4 million vicious terrorists seeking to murder in the name of Muhammad and his little djin Allah.

Forum List

Back