Europe: Making Totalitarianism Great Again

Basically Europeans are too stupid to think for themselves, so the EU thought police will help out, awesome.

^^^^ This:

195564.jpg

2urupuc.jpg
That used to be real bad in the USA forty years ago..

What is Right Wing in that definition? In that definition then Right Wing is anything to the Right in Britain of Jeremy Corbyn, so that would mean that the Liberal Democrats are Right Wing as they to the Right of Corbyn who is Far Left.
Corbyn is not really left wing. he is further to the left than Blair but then pretty much everyone is.
Stop Trident,re-nationalise a few key industries and invest in our public services. Ooooohh Scary !!

Well Tony Blair The War Criminal was a Neo-Conservative, so that would put even me to the left of Tony Blair. Not actually sure why Britain needs that Trident, who is going to attack Britain and also whoever is the British Prime Minister would not have control of using Trident because they need the permission of whoever would be the American President which is pathetic, a nation should NEVER have to have the PERMISSION of another nations leader to do something that is NOT what being a Sovereign nation is. All Industry should be privatised, Government control industry always a disaster, you have had decades of investment in your public services and still a mess so throwing more money at them won't do anything eg. you have the worst rail network on this Continent and also the most expensive to travel on for the British peoples, why for eg. is the French rail network efficient and cheap for the peoples and yours is the opposite?
Our railways are shit. But they are publicly owned. They are owned by the French,Dutch and German governments through subsidiaries.They siphon off the subsidies from our railways and invest in their own.The cost of a ticket goes up every year but the service remains crap.
Our government has an ideological issue with public ownership, unless its from overseas.

The Germans own Arriva bus company. One of the worst!
I use Arriva trains a lot. They are extortionate and give a poor service.

Yet in Germany, they are of a high standard, and reasonably priced.

The Germans used to own the London water company; leaks and all!

You are such a racist

Yawn.
Which race, Tammy?

I vote it is Klingon, the emblem of:

GHiVy.jpg
Sounds like a neo fascist thread advocating for the demise of the European Union. Oh hey Lucy what a surprise!

What's fascist about wanting to be out of the EU, in its present form?
These guys throw around words they don't know the meaning of..

Corbyn is not really left wing. he is further to the left than Blair but then pretty much everyone is.
Stop Trident,re-nationalise a few key industries and invest in our public services. Ooooohh Scary !!

Well Tony Blair The War Criminal was a Neo-Conservative, so that would put even me to the left of Tony Blair. Not actually sure why Britain needs that Trident, who is going to attack Britain and also whoever is the British Prime Minister would not have control of using Trident because they need the permission of whoever would be the American President which is pathetic, a nation should NEVER have to have the PERMISSION of another nations leader to do something that is NOT what being a Sovereign nation is. All Industry should be privatised, Government control industry always a disaster, you have had decades of investment in your public services and still a mess so throwing more money at them won't do anything eg. you have the worst rail network on this Continent and also the most expensive to travel on for the British peoples, why for eg. is the French rail network efficient and cheap for the peoples and yours is the opposite?
Our railways are shit. But they are publicly owned. They are owned by the French,Dutch and German governments through subsidiaries.They siphon off the subsidies from our railways and invest in their own.The cost of a ticket goes up every year but the service remains crap.
Our government has an ideological issue with public ownership, unless its from overseas.

Running a UK railway is a license to print money. Ive used the Arriva Chester to Brum line since 2001. In 2001 anyone getting on after Shrewsbury had to stand because there were no seats left. I used it again last week and it was still the same.
The thing is that people dont use the trains by choice. They are a captive market. There is no incentive to improve the service.

Running a UK railway is a license to print money. Ive used the Arriva Chester to Brum line since 2001. In 2001 anyone getting on after Shrewsbury had to stand because there were no seats left. I used it again last week and it was still the same.
The thing is that people dont use the trains by choice. They are a captive market. There is no incentive to improve the service.

Last year, on a UK trip, I arrived from Doncaster at Birmingham's state of the art New Street station. I felt as if I'd gone down the rabbit hole; nothing made sense.

After so long away, I'd forgotten how patient and forebearing, and friendly, English people are.

You are such a racist

Yawn.
Which race, Tammy?

GHiVy.jpg
Sounds like a neo fascist thread advocating for the demise of the European Union. Oh hey Lucy what a surprise!

In particular, Nazi.

They haven't a clue.

Yawn.
Which race, Tammy?

GHiVy.jpg

In particular, Nazi.

They haven't a clue.
They also foam at the mouth and go bezerk...

Last year, on a UK trip, I arrived from Doncaster at Birmingham's state of the art New Street station. I felt as if I'd gone down the rabbit hole; nothing made sense.

After so long away, I'd forgotten how patient and forebearing, and friendly, English people are.
New St is a nightmare. Nothing makes sense.

All of us censor our mouths every day, especially at work or at school.

Online forums employ moderators who have the authority to delete or ban posters.

Censorship is, therefore, just part of being human.

The problem is: What should be censored when it comes to the news?

China, as it was pointed out, has solved the problem neatly: Anything that criticizes the government is immediately erased from the Internet.

The BBC, I understand, is in a pickle There are BBC journalists who would like to be objective and impartial; there are also BBC executives who realize that they depend on government funding, so they have to be careful about what they report.

Maybe France is right. Just before an election, maybe there should be a cooling-off period. No last-minute cheap shots should be allowed.

One thing is clear: We in the States do not have media devoted to the goal of objectivity and impartiality. In all fairness, did we ever? No.

Online forums employ moderators who have the authority to delete or ban posters.

China, as it was pointed out, has solved the problem neatly: Anything that criticizes the government is immediately erased from the Internet.

The BBC, I understand, is in a pickle There are BBC journalists who would like to be objective and impartial; there are also BBC executives who realize that they depend on government funding, so they have to be careful about what they report.

Maybe France is right. Just before an election, maybe there should be a cooling-off period. No last-minute cheap shots should be allowed.

One thing is clear: We in the States do not have media devoted to the goal of objectivity and impartiality. In all fairness, did we ever? No.

Does the WSJ come close?

Yet fools think that the media was impartial and neutral. We were certainly taught that in journalism yet human emotions always over rode that ideology...One can't be an in depth investigative reporter without some bias eeking and oozing from the author in the article, even subliminally..
The main problem I have with blogs, tweets, etc is that it's all usually totally biased and has zero credibility because first off it's innuendo improvisational type journalism, the second is the motif of the "extreme" movement in the 1990's. To where one is not suppose to be ordinary. bland and in control when writing on current events.....Thus we have today an infusion of illusions from the loudest for news....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back