European Court Rules Gay Marriage not a Human Right?...

And nothing countering it dumb fuck.

To counter it, society would have to eliminate marriage and then not survive.

You disagree with standard 2 + 2 logic cuz youre a substandard contrarian prick unhappy with his life. Gluck with that baggage homey.

And nothing countering it dumb fuck.

To counter it, society would have to eliminate marriage and then not survive.

You disagree with standard 2 + 2 logic cuz youre a substandard contrarian prick unhappy with his life. Gluck with that baggage homey.

So no proof to your assertion whatsoever.
Got it.

Sure there is.

Humans reproduce without marriage.

SCOTUS fails. Marriage is not fundamental to survival, reproduction is.

Sure there is.

Humans reproduce without marriage.

SCOTUS fails. Marriage is not fundamental to survival, reproduction is.

Hmm, lemme check that one. Yup, still not proof of anything other than biology works.
Next.

Biology is the refutation of the sentence from scotus. Exactly.

Lemme check that one.
Yup. still no refutation of the fact that every society has had marriage, ergo marriage must be fundamental to society.
Keep working on those proofs, sparky.

Proof is biology.

Dont let that get in the way of your obsessive compulsion to argue ya little priss.

Proof is biology.

Dont let that get in the way of your obsessive compulsion to argue ya little priss.

Biology is not proof of anything. Society is not a human body.
Facts are tough. They're even tougher if you're stupid.

Marriages dont vote.
Marriages dont run Governments.
A percentage of children with divorced or never married parents excel in society just fine. Some are Surgeons, some are theoretical physicists and shit......some even reach the Presidency.

When youre old, angry and cynical.....humanity comes up behind you in the fast lane and what you need to do is pull your tired ass over to the right and witness it pass on by without ya. And itll do just fine.

Marriages dont vote.
Marriages dont run Governments.
A percentage of children with divorced or never married parents excel in society just fine. Some are Surgeons, some are theoretical physicists and shit......some even reach the Presidency.

When youre old, angry and cynical.....humanity comes up behind you in the fast lane and what you need to do is pull your tired ass over to the right and witness it pass on by without ya. And itll do just fine.

Hey, Marvin, check out and see if there were any facts or arguments in that post.
Okay, gimme a minute.
Hmm, nope, don't see a one. Lots of irrelevant assertions but no facts and no arguments.
Okay, thanks, that's pretty much what I suspected.

They are over your pay grade, hick.

Hey, Marvin, check in that closet and see if there are any societies that dont have some concept of marriage.
Sure, gimme a minute while I finish degreasing this carb.
Hand me that flashlight, this closet is dark. There, that's better.
Nope, no societies without marriage that I can see.
OK, thanks for checking.

Yeah, there have been no societies that have existed without marriage. Looks like you're 0 for 0.

Good thing thats irrelevant numb nuts. Also thnx for admitting youre in the closet rabbi but lil secret: psst, we already knew. Its ok we accept your predisposition, we arent neanderthals.

Good thing thats irrelevant numb nuts. Also thnx for admitting youre in the closet rabbi but lil secret: psst, we already knew. Its ok we accept your predisposition, we arent neanderthals.

Hey Marvin, check behind the fridge for societies that didnt have a concept of marriage.
Nope, dont see a one.
OK, thanks.

Yeah, still havent come up with one society that didnt have a concept of marriage. Maybe you're thinking of squirrels or somethign. People arent squirrels, although you rival them in intelligence.

Our court has no logical merit to back up that assertion. Fundamental to survival would imply we need it, which we do not. Very easily logically refuted.

Ultimately we do... You will never Understand this Reality and I'm not going to waste my time dancing with you about today. :thup:

:)

peace...

We ultimately need marriage to survive is your assertion, and it's MERELY an assertion but not a conclusion since you refuse to back it up with a logical argument.

And I'd argue that you can't, since it doesn't follow that "because marriage, we survive."

Because of sexual intercourse we do(survive), not because of marriage; thus, it is sexual intercourse that is fundamental to survival and not marriage. That's how logic works.
we don't need marriage to survive. What a fucking stupid opinion to have. Pregnancy doesn't hinge on the fact if the two people are married or not.

Id like to see where the funny notion came from that I said a society didnt have a concept of marriage.

No? Didnt say it? Oh.

Strawman. Checkbox #1 in rabbi sig.

rabbi = lib.

This is easy.

Id like to see where the funny notion came from that I said a society didnt have a concept of marriage.

No? Didnt say it? Oh.

Strawman. Checkbox #1 in rabbi sig.

rabbi = lib.

This is easy.
Well if marriage isnt necessary then there must be some society somewhere that didnt have it. I havent found one. Human experience is the proof of any statement about society. If someone said monogomy is necessary for human society I could refute that by pointing to numerous societies that practiced polygamy. But if someone says marriage is not necessary to society then he needs to provide an example of where that occurred. There arent any. Ergo it is necessary to society. That people can reproduce without it is not proof of anything.

Forum List

Back