European Election

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
I think today is the European election. I think I won't vote, but I feel guilty that I won't, you should take part in democracy and if you dont vote others will vote for something you might not like.

I would vote if it were possible online but its not possible in austria.

Although I agree with the AfD and FPÖ on some things, I don't agree with them on everything and on some things I completely disagree and in general I am not someone I would describe as "right-wing" in the context of Austria. That's why I've NEVER voted for them and I'm not voting for them now either. I also have problems with parties like the Greens, SPÖ or Neos. I don't even know who I should vote out of conviction. And secondly, it's too complicated for me to go to the polling station, with ID and all. And I also need an election invitation or whatever I need, but I've already received it. A ballot paper. If it were online, I would rather vote.

I think today is the European election. I think I won't vote, but I feel guilty that I won't, you should take part in democracy and if you dont vote others will vote for something you might not like.

Although I agree with the AfD and FPÖ on some things, I don't agree with them on everything and on some things I completely disagree and in general I am not someone I would describe as "right-wing" in the context of Austria. That's why I've NEVER voted for them and I'm not voting for them now either. I also have problems with parties like the Greens, SPÖ or Neos. I don't even know who I should vote out of conviction. And secondly, it's too complicated for me to go to the polling station, with ID and all. And I also need an election invitation or whatever I need, but I've already received it. A ballot paper. If it were online, I would rather vote.
Today is the last day of voting. It began on the 6th, in some countries even earlier. So called right wing parties are expected to drastically increase their seats. Though, it won't be enough to make a coalition for them.

Why won’t you? What makes going to the polling station complicated?

In Austria the parties furthest to the left are Nazis, and then the parties get more and more right wing from there, right?

In Austria the parties furthest to the left are Nazis, and then the parties get more and more right wing from there, right?
Im surprised that you say left-wing parties are nazis, i thought you are a left-liberal. I know you hate roma gypsies though.

Im surprised that you say left-wing parties are nazis, i thought you are a left-liberal. I know you hate roma gypsies though.

I wasn't being particularly truthful, I was joking about Austria.

And you don't know I hate Roma Gypsies at all. We do this every time, I ask why you think this, you say I said something, I then show you what I mean, and you realize I don't.

I don't hate any group of people. Assholes are assholes and good people are good people. No one group is 100% asshole and no one group is 100% good people. Mostly most people have a lot of selfish in them, and a lot of ignorance but don't do bad things, while some do.

Forum List

Back