Europe's Forthcoming Energy Crisis - President Trump Warned Germany About Reliance On Russia - They Laughed. They Won't Be Laughing This Winter.

THIS is why we love Donald J Trump!!!

trump7AA.jpg

Germany gets about 20-25% of their gas from Russia (and the Stans).. I'm wondering what Russia is going to do with that gas and that very expensive Nordstream2 pipeline. I mean Russia can't eat that gas. Trump doesn't know shit from shinola.
Please provide a reference for you numbers.

I see much higher numbers.

In May 2022, it was 37%

In 2020, Germany imported over 90% of its natural gas, with the Russian Federation being the largest supplier.

Thanks.

Please provide a reference for you numbers.

I see much higher numbers.

In May 2022, it was 37%

In 2020, Germany imported over 90% of its natural gas, with the Russian Federation being the largest supplier.

Thanks.

I forgot to mention....

Five of Six nuclear reactors in Europe's largest nuclear plant in the Ukraine are currently disconnected from the grid....

CERN will be shutting it Large Halon Collider to saver energy....

Switzerland is considering huge fines or worse for people who set their heat higher than 19C (66F)....

Could you imagine this coming to America? It could. Just look at California at the moment, where 2% of the population drives electric cars, but they are told not to charge them in the afternoon because they have shut down their nuclear plants to appease the Green lobby...

Kinda crazy how green energy only works during the summer.

Europe is in the middle of storing gas...
Every EU country met there target of 60% by Sept 1st except Latvia who were caught out by a swift cut by Russia but they will catch up.
EU target for start of winter is 80%. This will is very achievable and EU is getting countries to share capacity. Republican led Texas could take a tip here.
EU target for next year is 90%.
This should serve them pretty well, as they know they would have enough gas to get them to March 1st at least if there is total ban on Russian gas and low winds...
This is how smart Governmet reacts... Please lets compare this to the Republican led Texas....
Texas is fine. If you don't think so put up a link or two.

CA is a democrat mess. They are having blackouts already and they don't even have millions of EVs charging the power grid.

Europe is NOT fine. Germany just shut down their aluminum smelting plants due to the crazy cost of energy.
As more plants close and people get laid off and can't pay their utility bills what happens?
This winter could be a very tragic story for the EU unless they get more affordable power, and fast.

Germany gets about 20-25% of their gas from Russia (and the Stans).. I'm wondering what Russia is going to do with that gas and that very expensive Nordstream2 pipeline. I mean Russia can't eat that gas. Trump doesn't know shit from shinola.

They're selling it to China and India.

don’t you get he’d rather burn it, and let Europe suffer?
So true.

'Winter will be long': Russian oil giant Gazprom taunts the West with sinister video showing Europe freezing over after Moscow switches off gas supplies​

There is no question about it.

As Missouri_Mike and struth said above, they simply shut off the supply.

The video from the Russian State-owned Gazprom shows it for anyone in doubt.

Forum List

Back