Europe's Path to Self Destruction

Where have you been these past three months? Russia has been hitting Ukrainian territory from its own territory. That happened not far back than today. What can't you get?
No, not from Russian territory but from Russia's gained territory. If you're just interested in dodging the discussion on the rules of this war then leave. You'r of no use to this discussion if you fear it..

Maybe that is because they basically couldn't reach it? Look at the photos of Mariupol, Severodonetsk and other cities they 'liberate'.
Nonetheless they have not destroyed your Capital. I have heard people frequently mention that and try and guess why. They have destroyed areas they intend on keeping.

What rules have been established? By whom and when? Be specific.
If you're still afraid to contribute then we're finished.

But here's my part for example:

No nuclear weapons.
Russia's merciful consideration on less civilian casualties, as opposed to US carpet bombing.
Ukraine denied long range US missiles.
No large scale destruction of Russia's navy in the Black sea.
No strikes on Nato members or by Nato members on Russia.

Nonetheless they have not destroyed your Capital. I have heard people frequently mention that and try and guess why. They have destroyed areas they intend on keeping.
Esay is in denial of the facts that the war is limited by mutually agreed upon rules being observed by both sides.
Both sides being: America and Russia.

That's playing in Russia's favour at the moment but the missile shipment is meant to bring back a precarious balance.

The mutually agreed upon rules of the war, states that there won't be shelling or missile strikes hitting within Russia's borders.
I think it's time for you to post these "mutually agreed upon rules" of yours.

You keep saying that the US is violating some thing or another, but you never say what.

Let's see them. I'm waiting.

I'd especially like to know what rules Russia has agreed to, since they have already torn up the UN Charter, the Geneva Conventions, the Helsinki Act and the 1994 Budapest Memorandum, just for starters.

Apparently these agreements, which have been the bedrock of European and International security, and clearly define the Laws of Armed Conflict for 70+ years now- these are all null and void.

They have all been supplanted by some new set of rules that only you are privy to, so I think you should do your part as a good forum member and enlighten the rest of us.

No, not from Russian territory but from Russia's gained territory. If you're just interested in dodging the discussion on the rules of this war then leave. You'r of no use to this discussion if you fear it..
Are you really that ignorant? Then yes, there is no point of discussion.

Because they didn't storm Kiev. They didn't even manage to get enough troops there to do so. What can't you get about that?

Russia has been constant and methodical in it's pursuit of the war.

While America continues to escalate in order to keep the balance somewhat even.

This is going to continue indefinitely but everybody fears the discussion on where it will end.

Mainly because no Americans can admit that it's America's war against Russia.

And now just lately, some European countries are beginning to accept that conclusion.

Large adjustments in the rules of the war are going to be made very soon.

Because they didn't storm Kiev. They didn't even manage to get enough troops there to do so. What can't you get about that?
Are you saying it would have been impossible for Russia to do that by any method. I am not a military person but I am thinking of flying objects.

Russia has been constant and methodical in it's pursuit of the war.

While America continues to escalate in order to keep the balance somewhat even.

This is going to continue indefinitely but everybody fears the discussion on where it will end.

Mainly because no Americans can admit that it's America's war against Russia.

And now just lately, some European countries are beginning to accept that conclusion.

Large adjustments in the rules of the war are going to be made very soon.
I can remember near the beginning of the war I heard two different Americans, military men I think, with two weeks between them, talking about what a hard job they had making sure the Ukranians could win a bit but then had to stop before they overtook Russia. That is not it exactly that but near. I knew it did not sound good.

Are you saying it would have been impossible for Russia to do that by any method. I am not a military person but I am thinking of flying objects.
Scott Ritter provided the answer. Russia wasn't interested in taking Kiev or they would have with huge destructive force.

Ritter was right about it being a diversionary tactic used by Russia.

It's only surprising that Ritter hasn't been thrown in jail for molesting children or some such charges against him.

The propaganda effort to dispel Ritter's facts has been enormous!

And only now we're finding out that nearly all of the Ukraine's successes have been fabricated.

Scott Ritter provided the answer. Russia wasn't interested in taking Kiev or they would have with huge destructive force.

Ritter was right about it being a diversionary tactic used by Russia.

It's only surprising that Ritter hasn't been thrown in jail for molesting children or some such charges against him.

The propaganda effort to dispel Ritter's facts has been enormous!

And only now we're finding out that nearly all of the Ukraine's successes have been fabricated.
Do you have any links for that?

I can remember near the beginning of the war I heard two different Americans, military men I think, and talking with two weeks between them about what a hard job they had making sure the Ukranians could win a bit but then had to stop before they overtook Russia. That is not it exactly that but near. I knew it did not sound good.
Yes, there were loose lips among the military and that forms a basis of fact going forward..

And now many others who are completely versed in war analysis are taking over to carry the ball.

John Mearsheimer isnt alone now by a long shot.

Those who try to deny that it's America's war against Russia can only be semi-serious. The wall of propaganda is full of holes.

Do you have any links for that?
There are numerous links on Ritter being discussed here a month ago. I don't know if I can find the specific one that was posted on utube.

Any of the utubes you find on Ritter are very useful. There should be some short ones available for a taste.

Maybe someone else has the link available on the specific remarks by Ritter on Russia's tactics?

I'll continue to look for it.

There are numerous links on Ritter being discussed here a month ago. I don't know if I can find the specific one that was posted on utube.

Any of the utubes you find on Ritter are very useful. There should be some short ones available for a taste.

Maybe someone else has the link available on the specific remarks by Ritter on Russia's tactics?

I'll continue to look for it.
I know his name but not him. I was thinking of any links to
Do you have reason to trust him? Has he proven himself right before?

I know his name but not him. I was thinking of any links to Do you have reason to trust him? Has he proven himself right before?
He's thorughly proven and completely credible because of his past experience as a 'weapons' inspector, etc. during the Iraq war.

And he's being discredited on charges related to 'sexual' misbehavior.

I know his name but not him. I was thinking of any links to Do you have reason to trust him? Has he proven himself right before?
He's absolutely proven himself and is most likely the leading authroity on related matters concerning America's wars since 89.

He turned-coat and became a contributor to antiwar.com.

Forum List

Back