🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Europes right on the run

Its the same spectrum Mac.
I forgot to add that Farages protege was fucked off by the good people of Stoke Central last week. His 7th failure to get elected.
How are you going to establish a reich when you cant get elected ?
That's one helluva spectrum you have there.

Me, I'd rather not insult the memory of the millions who suffered and died at the whim of a REAL monster.
Puzzles me why you are so prepared to protect people that your Grandparents fought.
I'd rather just be intellectually honest.

I'm comfortable enough in my opinions that I don't feel a need to use hyperbole or personal attacks to make points.

Especially when it comes to something that serious.
You are a card Mac. You are one of the more judgemental posters on here.
Could be!

But I'm honest and I don't have a need to resort to insults, personal attacks and wild hyperbole.

So there's that.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. How long before you post a link to your dreary regressive left thread ?

That's one helluva spectrum you have there.

Me, I'd rather not insult the memory of the millions who suffered and died at the whim of a REAL monster.
Puzzles me why you are so prepared to protect people that your Grandparents fought.

I'm comfortable enough in my opinions that I don't feel a need to use hyperbole or personal attacks to make points.

Could be!

But I'm honest and I don't have a need to resort to insults, personal attacks and wild hyperbole.

So there's that.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. How long before you post a link to your dreary regressive left thread ?
Any time now!

There's so MUCH freakin' MATERIAL to work with, y'know?

Could be!

So there's that.
Any time now!

There's so MUCH freakin' MATERIAL to work with, y'know?
Go for it kid. The Nation awaits !!

Forum List

Back