Evan Sayet, dignity, collegiality, propriety....screw that, Trump fights the lefty thugs.

You eschew statesmanship for petulance. You dismiss decorum for boorishness. You dispense with respect for crassness. You criticize other presidents for a lack of dignity and embrace a game show host.

Trump has all the respectability of a professional wrestler. All the eloquence of a schoolyard bully. All the grace and charm of a drunken uncle.

No matter how desperately you dispense with your principles to champion a huckster buffoon like Donald Trump, you'll never convince me to respect him. Respect is reciprocal. Show respect, earn respect. I will loathe him right up until the senate convicts him of the high crimes and misdemeanors he traffics in.
giphy.gif

You eschew statesmanship for petulance. You dismiss decorum for boorishness. You dispense with respect for crassness. You criticize other presidents for a lack of dignity and embrace a game show host.

Trump has all the respectability of a professional wrestler. All the eloquence of a schoolyard bully. All the grace and charm of a drunken uncle.

No matter how desperately you dispense with your principles to champion a huckster buffoon like Donald Trump, you'll never convince me to respect him. Respect is reciprocal. Show respect, earn respect. I will loathe him right up until the senate convicts him of the high crimes and misdemeanors he traffics in.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

he treasonous fat senile old orange clown only victory is that fools like you continue to kiss his ass, and insist his shit doesn't smell, even as the proof comes from his own son that he actively sought to collude with the Russians.

AmerPsycho_014Pyxurz.jpg

Oooh .... somebody hurt your feelings?

In the end, he has kicked your ass ... get used to it.

I'm reminded of something my father once said .... and I told my boys, too ... "you don't have to respect me, but you damn sure better fear me."

Same applies here ... frankly, neither he, nor his supporters give a damn about what you respect.
He is, unfortunately the President of the United States and, as such, holds a moral obligation to treat others with respect and be respected himself. He is, after all, representing our nation. And I don't want to be represented by someone who cannot hold others with respect.

Perhaps your father should have instilled such values in you. Otherwise you would have seen what an ass this current president truly is.

My Leftist friends (as well as many ardent #NeverTrumpers) constantly ask me if I’m not bothered by Donald Trump’s lack of decorum. They ask if I don’t think his tweets are “beneath the dignity of the office.” Here’s my answer:

We Right-thinking people have tried dignity. There could not have been a man of more quiet dignity than George W. Bush as he suffered the outrageous lies and politically motivated hatreds that undermined his presidency. We tried statesmanship. Could there be another human being on this earth who so desperately prized “collegiality” as John McCain? We tried propriety – has there been a nicer human being ever than Mitt Romney? And the results were always the same.

This is because, while we were playing by the rules of dignity, collegiality and propriety, the Left has been, for the past 60 years, engaged in a knife fight where the only rules are those of Saul Alinsky and the Chicago mob.

I don’t find anything “dignified,” “collegial” or “proper” about Barack Obama’s lying about what went down on the streets of Ferguson in order to ramp up racial hatreds because racial hatreds serve the Democratic Party. I don’t see anything “dignified” in lying about the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi and imprisoning an innocent filmmaker to cover your tracks. I don’t see anything “statesman-like” in weaponizing the IRS to be used to destroy your political opponents and any dissent. Yes, Obama was “articulate” and “polished” but in no way was he in the least bit “dignified,” “collegial” or “proper.”

The Left has been engaged in a war against America since the rise of the Children of the ‘60s. To them, it has been an all-out war where nothing is held sacred and nothing is seen as beyond the pale. It has been a war they’ve fought with violence, the threat of violence, demagoguery and lies from day one – the violent take-over of the universities – till today.

The problem is that, through these years, the Left has been the only side fighting this war. While the Left has been taking a knife to anyone who stands in their way, the Right has continued to act with dignity, collegiality and propriety.

With Donald Trump, this all has come to an end. Donald Trump is America’s first wartime president in the Culture War.

During wartime, things like “dignity” and “collegiality” simply aren’t the most essential qualities one looks for in their warriors. Ulysses Grant was a drunk whose behavior in peacetime might well have seen him drummed out of the Army for conduct unbecoming. Had Abraham Lincoln applied the peacetime rules of propriety and booted Grant, the Democrats might well still be holding their slaves today. Lincoln rightly recognized that, “I cannot spare this man. He fights.”

Evan Sayet - He Fights

Libs are sure coming unglued because someone is using their own tactics against them. You're right that playing nice hasn't worked. It only works when your opponent has decency. It has no effect on the left when you use reason. Just like being nice won't work with radical Muslims.

No more Mr. Nice Guy. Time to get shit done.
Well, that is exactly what the treasonous fat senile old orange has gotten done. Shit. Everything he has touched now stinks to high heaven.

My Leftist friends (as well as many ardent #NeverTrumpers) constantly ask me if I’m not bothered by Donald Trump’s lack of decorum. They ask if I don’t think his tweets are “beneath the dignity of the office.” Here’s my answer:

We Right-thinking people have tried dignity. There could not have been a man of more quiet dignity than George W. Bush as he suffered the outrageous lies and politically motivated hatreds that undermined his presidency. We tried statesmanship. Could there be another human being on this earth who so desperately prized “collegiality” as John McCain? We tried propriety – has there been a nicer human being ever than Mitt Romney? And the results were always the same.

This is because, while we were playing by the rules of dignity, collegiality and propriety, the Left has been, for the past 60 years, engaged in a knife fight where the only rules are those of Saul Alinsky and the Chicago mob.

I don’t find anything “dignified,” “collegial” or “proper” about Barack Obama’s lying about what went down on the streets of Ferguson in order to ramp up racial hatreds because racial hatreds serve the Democratic Party. I don’t see anything “dignified” in lying about the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi and imprisoning an innocent filmmaker to cover your tracks. I don’t see anything “statesman-like” in weaponizing the IRS to be used to destroy your political opponents and any dissent. Yes, Obama was “articulate” and “polished” but in no way was he in the least bit “dignified,” “collegial” or “proper.”

The Left has been engaged in a war against America since the rise of the Children of the ‘60s. To them, it has been an all-out war where nothing is held sacred and nothing is seen as beyond the pale. It has been a war they’ve fought with violence, the threat of violence, demagoguery and lies from day one – the violent take-over of the universities – till today.

The problem is that, through these years, the Left has been the only side fighting this war. While the Left has been taking a knife to anyone who stands in their way, the Right has continued to act with dignity, collegiality and propriety.

With Donald Trump, this all has come to an end. Donald Trump is America’s first wartime president in the Culture War.

During wartime, things like “dignity” and “collegiality” simply aren’t the most essential qualities one looks for in their warriors. Ulysses Grant was a drunk whose behavior in peacetime might well have seen him drummed out of the Army for conduct unbecoming. Had Abraham Lincoln applied the peacetime rules of propriety and booted Grant, the Democrats might well still be holding their slaves today. Lincoln rightly recognized that, “I cannot spare this man. He fights.”

Evan Sayet - He Fights

Libs are sure coming unglued because someone is using their own tactics against them. You're right that playing nice hasn't worked. It only works when your opponent has decency. It has no effect on the left when you use reason. Just like being nice won't work with radical Muslims.

No more Mr. Nice Guy. Time to get shit done.
Well, that is exactly what the treasonous fat senile old orange has gotten done. Shit. Everything he has touched now stinks to high heaven.

A lot of talk... not much proof (other than fanciful personal attacks).

He, on the other hand, has a significant list of accomplishments - and in only four months !!.

Evan Sayet defines the fight against the left........he explains how Trump is finally someone who is fighting the left as they have fought for the last 100 years....

Evan Sayet - He Fights

-----------------

So..... you're whole objective is not "left" or "right"; it's not "dignity" or "decorum"; it's not one philosophy or another; it's not values or principles or ethics or any of that. Your whole schtick is "to win".

Maybe what your ilk should be looking into is not "politics" but "sports".

Evan Sayet defines the fight against the left........he explains how Trump is finally someone who is fighting the left as they have fought for the last 100 years....

Evan Sayet - He Fights

-----------------

So..... you're whole objective is not "left" or "right"; it's not "dignity" or "decorum"; it's not one philosophy or another; it's not values or principles or ethics or any of that. Your whole schtick is "to win".

The context is the opposing philosophies and that was obvious.

Your post is a lie.

Evan Sayet - He Fights

-----------------

Your post is a lie.

Hey, I just observed the common thread through all the examples given in the OP. :dunno:

You really oughta look into sports. Nobody cares about "left" or "right" unless it involves a "field", "tackle" or "guard". Doesn't matter who gets hurt, doesn't matter how you do it. All that matters is you "win". Far as I can see that's the whole point here.

"Philosophies"? Donald Rump? Pfffft. "Dig me" is not a "philosophy". It's a mental illness.

Evan Sayet - He Fights

-----------------

Your post is a lie.

Hey, I just observed the common thread through all the examples given in the OP. :dunno:

And you ignored the context.

like I said.

Would you like to respond to what I said, the next time you hit the "reply" button?

instead of just repeating your initial position?

Evan Sayet - He Fights

-----------------

Your post is a lie.

You really oughta look into sports. Nobody cares about "left" or "right" unless it involves a "field", "tackle" or "guard". Doesn't matter who gets hurt, doesn't matter how you do it. All that matters is you "win". Far as I can see that's the whole point here.

"Philosophies"? Donald Rump? Pfffft. "Dig me" is not a "philosophy". It's a fucking mental illness.

like I said.

Would you like to respond to what I said, the next time you hit the "reply" button?

Don't need to. My original position hasn't been challenged.

Your post isn't worthy of a response. Opinion cannot by definition be a "lie". That's stupid.

And you ignored the rest of my post. I just restored it. So you're simultaneously whining about not being responded to while at the same time wiping out content so you don't have to respond.

/thread

Evan Sayet - He Fights

-----------------

The context is the opposing philosophical and that was obvious.

Your post is a lie.

"Philosophies"? Donald Rump? Pfffft. "Dig me" is not a "philosophy". It's a fucking mental illness.

like I said.

Don't need to. My original position hasn't been challenged.

Your post isn't worthy of a response. Opinion cannot by definition be a "lie". That's stupid.

And you ignored the rest of my post. I just restored it. So you're simultaneously whining about not being responded to while at the same time wiping out content so you don't have to respond.

/thread

Sure they can, if they are purposely developed and expressed based on purposefully FALSE data.

And you claimed that the discussion was not about any values or ideology, but just winning. I pointed out that the obvious context is a philosophical battle between left and right.

That is a challenge to your lie.

One that you are dodging.

It is not credible that you were not aware of that context. YOu cannot be that dumb.

Forum List

Back